Profit from Kindle?

by 72 replies
Another offer dropped into my email from someone claiming to make tens of thousands a month just from Kindle books. He does it by hiring a whole buttload of outside writers cheap on Fiverr, then flooding the zone with huge numbers of books. He thinks romance and cookbooks are the bestsellers. Problem is, many of them may not be in your niche. While they make money, they’re worthless for promoting on your business blog and other pages.


That got me thinking. Is it possible to generate a full-time income just with Kindle books? Even just two or three thousand a month would be good. I just don’ know if they’d be that profitable, although I’d like to think so.
Any ideas or recommendations?


Thanks in advance.
#main internet marketing discussion forum #kindle #profit
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author quadagon
    The method of promotion you described is quite common amongst kindle gurus. The idea is that if you have 300 books and you sell one of each a day then you can make £30,000 a year. Keep scaling it up and you make more and more money.

    With this amount of books it ultimately leads to short outsourced books. You then end up flooding the market with low quality and sometimes dangerous products.

    Amazon seems to not like these books either and they have clamping down on spamphlets and a kindle slap is surely just around the corner.

    My other objection is that it is based on the field of dreams principle. Write it and they will come.

    My experience as an author (and from teaching other authors) is that to make money from selling your book on kindle you need a tight, well executed marketing plan - something very few people talk about.

    In fact from my experience a lot of authors are badly advised when it comes to kindle promotion.

    If you plan on writing a book in your niche you need decide what the purpose of the book is. Some reasons could be:
    • Create Authority
    • Lead Generation
    • Profit from book
    This will dictate how you write the book and then how you market it.

    Most of my clients make money on the back end and use their books as a combination of authority building and lead generation. Despite this they still charge for the book but that is just bonus money.

    If you are looking to make money from the book alone then you need to put together a book launch and drive awareness of your book. In this model you will make the majority of your money at an early stage and then sales will drop off and your book will find its level following this. To keep driving sales you will most likely have to keep marketing the book. Some books however are of such a good quality that they sell a number a day regardless of promotion.

    This is the same in fiction as well.

    There are things you should do like building a list so that you can get extra sales from your list when you release an audio version of the book.

    In summary yes you can make money from kindle (sometimes lots of it) no it’s not easy and yes it is work.
  • Profile picture of the author hannahlist
    You can use Kindle as a lead generator using their KDP program

    KDP lets authors offer their books for free for 5 days every 90 days.

    How do you generate leads doing this?

    Simple.

    Hire a high quality but AFFORDABLE writer from the Philippines or Asia to crank out 72 50 page books.

    Put a link to your Squeeze page at the TOP of the first page of every book

    Make sure the book is EASY to read and ADDS VALUE to people's lives.

    Use the KDP system to have a FREE book up on your niche EVERY SINGLE DAY of the year?

    How 73 x 5 = 365 day coverage

    You'll be MILKING Amazon for FREE niche-targeted traffic

    Total cost is VERY LOW even if you factor in writing and ebook cover costs.

    The SECRET is to find an AMERICAN writer who is based in the Philippines or Asia who grew up in the US and graduated from a US school.

    That way you find someone who will work for an AFFORDABLE rate while cranking out HIGH QUALITY text.

    Keep tweaking your email broadcasts so you make MORE MONEY with each email broadcast

    Also, you can sell SOLO ADS at $500 a pop if you're in an awesome niche like Weight Loss or Fitness.

    VERY IMPORTANT: Don't publish SCAMLETTES ie., books shorter than 50 pages.

    Also, don't USE PLR. People in your niche would have SEEN such garbage before and people won't trust your books.

    Use original materials.
    • Profile picture of the author Bigpanda
      I have a few books on Amazon and each earn me around 3k to 4k per month. I'm not positive about the whole spamming Amazon with hundreds of short books working, as I've never attempted it. But I know that dark fantasy and epic fantasy sell good.

      I'm an avid believer in delivering high quality material and write my own novels. Also, you have to have a solid marketing plan, its not simple. I use mailing list and traffic campaigns all of the time to keep my books ranking.

      -BigPanda
    • Profile picture of the author SpectreWriter
      There are high-quality writers right here in the States. Stop trying to take advantage of us by paying us low wages, and stop pushing for the Asian market. Some of your advice may be sound, but you come off as an opportunistic jerk.

      Originally Posted by hannahlist View Post

      You can use Kindle as a lead generator using their KDP program

      KDP lets authors offer their books for free for 5 days every 90 days.

      How do you generate leads doing this?

      Simple.

      Hire a high quality but AFFORDABLE writer from the Philippines or Asia to crank out 72 50 page books.

      Put a link to your Squeeze page at the TOP of the first page of every book

      Make sure the book is EASY to read and ADDS VALUE to people's lives.

      Use the KDP system to have a FREE book up on your niche EVERY SINGLE DAY of the year?

      How 73 x 5 = 365 day coverage

      You'll be MILKING Amazon for FREE niche-targeted traffic

      Total cost is VERY LOW even if you factor in writing and ebook cover costs.

      The SECRET is to find an AMERICAN writer who is based in the Philippines or Asia who grew up in the US and graduated from a US school.

      That way you find someone who will work for an AFFORDABLE rate while cranking out HIGH QUALITY text.

      Keep tweaking your email broadcasts so you make MORE MONEY with each email broadcast

      Also, you can sell SOLO ADS at $500 a pop if you're in an awesome niche like Weight Loss or Fitness.

      VERY IMPORTANT: Don't publish SCAMLETTES ie., books shorter than 50 pages.

      Also, don't USE PLR. People in your niche would have SEEN such garbage before and people won't trust your books.

      Use original materials.
    • Profile picture of the author research
      Originally Posted by hannahlist View Post

      You can use Kindle as a lead generator using their KDP program

      KDP lets authors offer their books for free for 5 days every 90 days.

      How do you generate leads doing this?

      Simple.

      Hire a high quality but AFFORDABLE writer from the Philippines or Asia to crank out 72 50 page books.

      Put a link to your Squeeze page at the TOP of the first page of every book

      Make sure the book is EASY to read and ADDS VALUE to people's lives.

      Use the KDP system to have a FREE book up on your niche EVERY SINGLE DAY of the year?

      How 73 x 5 = 365 day coverage

      You'll be MILKING Amazon for FREE niche-targeted traffic

      Total cost is VERY LOW even if you factor in writing and ebook cover costs.

      The SECRET is to find an AMERICAN writer who is based in the Philippines or Asia who grew up in the US and graduated from a US school.

      That way you find someone who will work for an AFFORDABLE rate while cranking out HIGH QUALITY text.

      Keep tweaking your email broadcasts so you make MORE MONEY with each email broadcast

      Also, you can sell SOLO ADS at $500 a pop if you're in an awesome niche like Weight Loss or Fitness.

      VERY IMPORTANT: Don't publish SCAMLETTES ie., books shorter than 50 pages.

      Also, don't USE PLR. People in your niche would have SEEN such garbage before and people won't trust your books.

      Use original materials.
      " VERY IMPORTANT: Don't publish SCAMLETTES ie., books shorter than 50 pages "

      How do you determine a book shorter than 50 pages is a a "SCAMLETTE" So anything with 49 pages or less is not acceptable . . . but anything with 50+ pages is OK to go.

      This is very curious.

      If this is what Amazon wants then they have a bundle of stuff to erase in their Kindle store.
  • Profile picture of the author quadagon
    Out of interest hannahlist have you tried this?

    I'd be interested to here as i have some very convincing data against doing all of that.
    • Profile picture of the author hannahlist
      Originally Posted by quadagon View Post

      Out of interest hannahlist have you tried this?

      I'd be interested to here as i have some very convincing data against doing all of that.
      Yes but I am not going to do your homework for you.
  • Profile picture of the author quadagon
    HOMEWORK? Homework, listen I make six figures from my own kindle books each year (most of it passive). I also work with real authors to promote books which have been listed in the Times best seller list (UK) and NY Times best seller list. People actually pay me five figures to promote their book. I should qualify that these are real books and not IM books - where there is a different definition of 'quality' and 'value'.

    I've spent money and time split testing on kindle and i can tell you one of the last things on earth i would ever do is release 72 books at a whopping 50 pages (which i assume includes cover and filler).

    I respect my readers.

    The op should be aware that getting sign ups to a list from kindle is hard. I know people with 50,000 downloads that got under 150 sign ups and these are big players in the 'IM' field.

    If you want to get higher quality sign ups you should charge for your book.

    Downloads are vanity - profit is sanity.
    • Profile picture of the author nofh
      I make a reasonable amount of profit from kindle books. I write my own books (romance, health, beauty and fitness niche) and I have a solid marketing plan behind it. I believe in slow, constant and steady. Not interested in making millions within 5 days of publishing.
  • Profile picture of the author keblack
    So, shorter books and a lot of them is not a good idea ? I read in a wso not too long ago by some well known marketers that this is what they are doing and it is working. However, I do understand you want to provide value for readers and more pages helps. Not sure if amazon will be weeding out short books in the future or not - good question.
    • Profile picture of the author quadagon
      Originally Posted by keblack View Post

      So, shorter books and a lot of them is not a good idea ? I read in a wso not too long ago by some well known marketers that this is what they are doing and it is working. However, I do understand you want to provide value for readers and more pages helps. Not sure if amazon will be weeding out short books in the future or not - good question.
      Hi Ken

      I personally think you the Amazon slap will be about 18 months away. They are aware of the books that are flooding the markets and the techniques used to make them.

      They are in a tough situation where they earn money from these books but it doesn't provide a good customer experience. You tube had a similar issue.

      If I was to produce short books I'd look to build a brand out of them. Model the dummies series but on a micro level. Something like '.....in a thousand words'

      Make the fact that the book is short your USP and be proud of it. Just please please please make sure they are quality books and real quality not Internet Marketing 'quality'.

      Away from short books if you spend the time to promote a real book you can keep earning from it for years. Look at Cialdini his book influence was published in the 80's.
  • Profile picture of the author sharpturn
    Yep....there is money to be made but it is far from just creating simple content and publishing tons of books. Those days are over.
    Zon has already chucked a spanner in the works recently by changing their payouts in KU. Not so easy to make big money with short books or crappy books.
    Gotta work.....gotta work hard!!!!

    Sorry to burst anyone's bubble but if you are not prepared to work at creating quality content and put some tough hours into this then you ain't gonna get far. This ain't "build it and they will come" hour!!
    It is a real business and requires dedication and lots of it.
  • Profile picture of the author tpw
    There are lots of people making a lot of money with Kindle books.

    Most of those who are have a few things in common:

    * Full-length books;
    * Most write fiction;
    * All make sure their products are good quality;
    * They respect their readers and give them good value for their money;
    * They all build mailing lists or FB pages, but like others have said, list building is a slow, long haul strategy;
    * They listen to their readers and take negative comments as a tool to help them create a better book;
    * They are committed to giving their readers what their readers want;
    * And believe it or not, most successful authors buy advertising outside of Amazon to jump start their sales. The reason being is that Amazon won't promote your books, until they first see that your book is selling well.


    Ghost writers are fine, but you have to hire people who can deliver a good product.

    Cheap, lazy books deserve to be in the trash bin, and most of them will get there without much help. A few customer reviews will pretty much ensure that outcome.

    The people I personally know who are making the most from Kindle books are writing a sub-genre of romance or mystery.

    My most successful friend who is writing books for Amazon is pulling half a million per year -- 45k per month. She releases one new novel per month, and she has done so for more than two years.

    I know other people in the $20k per month, $10k per month, and $5k per month range.

    There is clearly an opportunity there, provided you are willing to give buyers a good product.
    • Profile picture of the author TinkBD
      The Kindle landscape has changed from when the OP was asked. But, interestingly, what Bill wrote (quoted below) is still true for fiction.

      There are more and more sub-sub-sub-genres appearing that don't exist in traditional publishing, with authors making life changing money, often while running well under the best-selling radar...

      It does take work (whether hiring writers or writing your own) and strategic thinking, but fiction has a major advantage over non-fiction. It's entertainment... People buy it because they like it, not because they are looking for the solution to a problem ;-)

      About the only point he missed is that it works best to write in series, rather than stand-alone books.


      Originally Posted by tpw View Post

      There are lots of people making a lot of money with Kindle books.

      Most of those who are have a few things in common:

      * Full-length books;
      * Most write fiction;
      * All make sure their products are good quality;
      * They respect their readers and give them good value for their money;
      * They all build mailing lists or FB pages, but like others have said, list building is a slow, long haul strategy;
      * They listen to their readers and take negative comments as a tool to help them create a better book;
      * They are committed to giving their readers what their readers want;
      * And believe it or not, most successful authors buy advertising outside of Amazon to jump start their sales. The reason being is that Amazon won't promote your books, until they first see that your book is selling well.


      Ghost writers are fine, but you have to hire people who can deliver a good product.

      Cheap, lazy books deserve to be in the trash bin, and most of them will get there without much help. A few customer reviews will pretty much ensure that outcome.

      The people I personally know who are making the most from Kindle books are writing a sub-genre of romance or mystery.

      My most successful friend who is writing books for Amazon is pulling half a million per year -- 45k per month. She releases one new novel per month, and she has done so for more than two years.

      I know other people in the $20k per month, $10k per month, and $5k per month range.

      There is clearly an opportunity there, provided you are willing to give buyers a good product.
  • Profile picture of the author quadagon
    I'll post a breakdown of what I teach later tonight when I'm back at my desktop.

    Essentially though I base my marketing around the concept of 'similar others'. It's a simple but powerful concept that opens up a lot of possibilities for promotion.
    • Profile picture of the author vitaali
      Originally Posted by quadagon View Post

      I'll post a breakdown of what I teach later tonight when I'm back at my desktop.

      Essentially though I base my marketing around the concept of 'similar others'. It's a simple but powerful concept that opens up a lot of possibilities for promotion.

      quadagon, can you explain your book marketing concept of 'similar others'? I'm interested.
  • Profile picture of the author rayeni
    Hmm...

    I never considered Kindle books as a source of revenue. I was thinking about creating an Amazon Web Services (AWS) course on Udemy, as the number of offerings is 23, which is extremely low number of competitors on Udemy, yet AWS/cloud computing is a hot skill.

    I am thinking a Kindle book would be a better option and less of a headache, given that Udemy offers $10 coupons for any course, effective cutting a teacher's price by 90+ percent.
    • Profile picture of the author tpw
      Originally Posted by rayeni View Post

      Hmm...

      I never considered Kindle books as a source of revenue. I was thinking about creating an Amazon Web Services (AWS) course on Udemy, as the number of offerings is 23, which is extremely low number of competitors on Udemy, yet AWS/cloud computing is a hot skill.

      I am thinking a Kindle book would be a better option and less of a headache, given that Udemy offers $10 coupons for any course, effective cutting a teacher's price by 90+ percent.

      I know people who make some money with Udemy, but I think it is a bad investment.

      As you indicated, you can put a healthy price on your product, and Udemy is free to markdown your price to $10 any time they want.

      Additionally, they are really picky on your video presentation quality... Very picky... I know people who had to record the video several times to get the video approved. Pain in the arse.

      They do have some benefits as I recall, such as being able to access your buyer's list, and they let you reach a new set of customers.

      With pro's and con's understood, you have to decide if it will be worthwhile to you to use.
  • Profile picture of the author Devilsoftware101
    Banned
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author keblack
    So, how long is a well written book ? Is it 10k or 20k words or a certain amount of pages? I'm guessing the price is $2.99 or thereabouts ?
    • Profile picture of the author tpw
      Originally Posted by keblack View Post

      So, how long is a well written book ? Is it 10k or 20k words or a certain amount of pages? I'm guessing the price is $2.99 or thereabouts ?

      Someone once said about content that the length is similar to the length of a woman's skirt...

      It is short enough to attract attention, but long enough to cover the essentials.

      I think that is a very accurate description.

      Honestly, if you are writing nonfiction, the cost of the book can and will be best represented by the value the customer receives from having their hands on the information.

      If you are writing fiction, a 10-20k word book can be $0.99 or $2.99. A 40k-50k word book can be $2.99 or $9.99. It all really depends on the price people are willing to pay for the book.

      With loads of great reviews and a great book description, $9.99 will often outsell a $2.99 book with a crappy description and few reviews.

      The bottom line is that you should test different prices to see which one is best for your book.
  • Profile picture of the author keblack
    You have some interesting products Bill. Just bought one.
    • Profile picture of the author edlewis
      Grading the quality of a book based on the number of pages is probably the worst way to do it. Just because a book is short, doesn't mean it's a ripoff or a 'scamlette'.

      Are there crappy books on Amazon that are short? Yes.

      But there are also plenty of LONG books on Amazon that are utter garbage.

      Publishing 'lazy' books and reports can still be profitable, even with the KDP Select changes. But you can't publish crap. Just because it's a shorter book or report doesn't mean you should publish garbage or just copy-and-paste from Wikipedia.

      You have to publish high quality content. But that doesn't mean you have to sit and write for months either.

      As hard as this is for the 'page counters' to realize, in today's world, there are readers out there who WANT shorter books that get right to the point - both in fiction and non-fiction.

      There is alot of money to be made on Kindle because of the book-buying ecosystem that Amazon has built and there gigantic audience of buyers with credit cards ready to be charged with one simple click on just about any device.

      Publishing garbage won't get you very far, even though some people are able to profit from it in the short-term. Those earnings were artificially inflated by the KDP Select payouts, and now aren't what they used to be.

      Having said that, it's also important to realize that what constitutes 'good' writing is nothing more than an opinion. E.L.James sold over 100 million books and they're now making movies out of them.

      Harold Robbins sold over 750 million books way before Amazon and/or Kindle even existed...and many considered his work 'trash'.

      Another example is James Patterson, who doesn't actually write every word of his books. He's more like a 'producer' who plots out the book and works in tandem with others to get the book written. And yet he's sold hundreds of millions of books.

      Yeah...there are people out there who think this is 'wrong'. But these same people seem to have no problem with other forms of art - like plays, movies, TV - being written collaboratively. So...why do they feel the same about a book?

      The bottom line is making your customers/readers happy and delivering them with more than what they paid for. When you're selling books for 99 cents...or $1.99...or $2.99, it's not that difficult as long as you put your readers first. Whether you do it in 50 pages...or 500...what's the difference?

      I'd rather read 50 killer pages than 500 pages of crap.
  • Profile picture of the author quadagon
    I agree with the concept of quality but of we are honest that's not what people are putting out in the main and its not what they are being told to do either.

    I keep hearing the James Patterson analagy and its not a fair comparison. James plots out in minuet detail the plot points of the story. This is then passed to a [I]proven[I] author along with a character guide and style bible.

    This author has already worked on other projects and proven they can write in the Patterson style long before they get work.

    You can't compare that to spending $5 on a writer and saying write me a book about a dragon for chikdren.
    • Profile picture of the author edlewis
      Originally Posted by quadagon View Post

      I agree with the concept of quality but of we are honest that's not what people are putting out in the main and its not what they are being told to do either.

      I keep hearing the James Patterson analagy and its not a fair comparison. James plots out in minuet detail the plot points of the story. This is then passed to a [I]proven[I] author along with a character guide and style bible.

      This author has already worked on other projects and proven they can write in the Patterson style long before they get work.

      You can't compare that to spending $5 on a writer and saying write me a book about a dragon for chikdren.
      I can't control what other people publish. And if they are following BAD advice to publish crap, then they have no one to blame but themselves...no matter what they've been told. If they're not thinking about the customer/reader at the other end of the transaction...they are going to fail no matter what business they are in, whether it's Kindle or something else.

      Patterson has loads of experience in the publishing world, I never claimed someone just starting off could pull off what he does. However, the right person could pull off something similar on a smaller scale by acting as more of a 'producer' and not writing every single word. I know people who are doing this.

      And nowhere did I bring up the idea of "spending $5 on a writer", so please save the straw men for someone else. If this is the nonsense that some people out there are teaching, then shame on them. And while we're at it...shame on anyone who believes that garbage.
  • Profile picture of the author deessell
    Yes, there's money in Kindle but the game changed with the new 'page read system'. Shorts are out and long is in. So, effectively everyone has to work harder and write longer but the money and the readers are still there.

    IMHO it's much harder as a noob to break in these days. Not impossible, just harder and it would take a bit longer. I only started making money when I changed from non-fiction into fiction. Then, I started making enough to go full-time. My new business plan is all about keeping the reader turning the page.
    • Profile picture of the author edlewis
      Originally Posted by deessell View Post

      Yes, there's money in Kindle but the game changed with the new 'page read system'. Shorts are out and long is in. So, effectively everyone has to work harder and write longer but the money and the readers are still there.

      IMHO it's much harder as a noob to break in these days. Not impossible, just harder and it would take a bit longer. I only started making money when I changed from non-fiction into fiction. Then, I started making enough to go full-time. My new business plan is all about keeping the reader turning the page.
      Shorts are only out if you're relying on KDP Select to make royalties from borrows. That model was flawed and inflated for some time, and those who benefited from it should be lucky they were able to profit from it as long as they did.

      If you're selling books...nothing has changed. You still make around $2.10 on every sale of a $2.99 book. Whether it's 10,000 words or 100,000 words. Building a business reliant on people borrowing your books as part of a service they only pay Amazon $10/month for was never a sound strategy.
  • Profile picture of the author jamesperez
    Banned
    Yes you can make profits from kindle as well as every time if you want to.
  • Profile picture of the author wisehouse
    interesting
  • Profile picture of the author Angevil
    I bought an expensive Kindle course from Amazing Machine the same creators of private label. I outsource all my books except for a couple of them. Only one sell well the last year but the others didn't get ANY sell in despite all the marketing efforts (I spent money on softwares, group reviews etc) to the letter. But after Amazon changed to this new system where all people can read whatever they can for a annual fee all fell down. I don't see Kindle a good profit anymore. It's now snowed under of new writers every 5 sec because people think this is still a gold mine. Only #1best sellers are making "some" money but not anymore. I read an interview the other day that a best seller would sell around $2000 a month and now dropped to only $500 a year!! I don't see how these guys above are saying they are selling thousands. Anyway.
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
      What was old became new again.

      In the heyday of the Adsense boom, the object was to create pages that lured searchers and then present them with a page so ugly and useless that they would click an ad just to get off the page. You still see references to MFA sites (meaning, "made for Adsense").

      The concept was resurrected when Amazon started paying for borrows. The object became to create something that would lure borrowers and get them to open the book. Whether there was anything worth reading didn't matter. Just borrowing and opening the book was enough to get paid.

      It had nothing to do with length, except that so-called publishers could create more crap by keeping it short.

      Two things killed the Adsense boom - Google cracking down on content thieves, and decoupling the content network and search network. Now ads that often cost dollars per click on the search network garner only a few pennies on the content network.

      Scamlet Amazon books which once got paid the full bonus now make almost nothing even if someone slogs through the muck to the end.

      Creating crappy sites for Adsense is pretty much dead, and with the recent changes, creating crappy books for borrows on Kindle is headed the same way.

      Good riddance to both of them.
  • Profile picture of the author godinu
    people who publish crap titles are not going to get good sales. As others have said here, those really making a lot are real authors (and some using ghostwriters), and often in a fiction realm or in a specific niche. Just like with releasing a real book, marketing is involved, that's the unfortunate part of the equation. Some fiction authors give away a chapter or so of their books to their email lists each month as a teaser. Over time, they develop a following and do well. On the kindle publishing sites and on their newsletter there are some great stories about people selling quite a bit on kindle. It's not a get rich quick scheme; being a writer is a way to get rich slowly, if at all. (I've been a writer for 20+ years and have won awards from the Associated Press. I've also ghostwritten for people others have heard of -- it's not a big money game unless you are good at marketing yourself.)
  • Profile picture of the author HelpingYouBeAnExpert
    The first Amazon slap hit about a month ago to stop this "crap" going on. There will be more amazon slaps to fix things. Guess who is profiting from the first Amazon slap? It's authors writing fantastic work that is great and not $5 crap. What is wrong with the world trying to make something for nothing with no investment or work? I think that is the evil the devil is selling you people stop buying it. Work is good. Investment is good. Do good work and it will sell on Amazon and it wont get slapped!
    • Profile picture of the author chinadoc
      I am currently working on my sixth book this year and I have found that it is not the writing that is the hard part, but all the extra stuff like editing, proof reading and marketing.
      I really wish that I could find a group of like-minded authors with whom I could work together on the after-writing tasks. Maybe a round robin group of reviewers or a knowledge-base of reliable micro-taskers to help with things like formatting, graphics, PR and other technical stuff. Does a group like that exist?
  • Profile picture of the author AuthorityBuilder
    Originally Posted by citizenjerry View Post

    Another offer dropped into my email from someone claiming to make tens of thousands a month just from Kindle books. He does it by hiring a whole buttload of outside writers cheap on Fiverr, then flooding the zone with huge numbers of books. He thinks romance and cookbooks are the bestsellers. Problem is, many of them may not be in your niche. While they make money, they’re worthless for promoting on your business blog and other pages.


    That got me thinking. Is it possible to generate a full-time income just with Kindle books? Even just two or three thousand a month would be good. I just don’ know if they’d be that profitable, although I’d like to think so.
    Any ideas or recommendations?


    Thanks in advance.
    Yes, it is possible to generate $2000 to $3000 a month with Kindle but you have got the spend initially on getting reviews and few thousands downloads to make you Kindle book sell well..

Next Topics on Trending Feed