My 3 Top Methods For Getting FREE Buyer Traffic In 2016. What's Yours?

by webmarke 56 replies
Hi fellow warriors.

We all know that buyer traffic is worth at least 100 times more than freebie traffic because it is more likely that if someone has purchased something in your niche in the past, the will be more likely to purchase similar products at a later date.

The problem is that most people don't know how to get buyer traffic.

That's why I wanted to share my top methods for getting free buyer traffic in the year 2016.

Method #1 - Get Free Buyer Traffic From Twitter

This method involves following people from twitter accounts that offer paid services.

For example: If someone is following aweber's twitter account, then most likely they are paying customers for aweber's autoresponder service.

If you are in the email marketing or even internet marketing niche, then these prospects present a way to get buyers to follow you own twitter.

You would simply follow aweber's followers and a percentage will follow you back.


Method #2 - Get Free Buyer Traffic From Facebook


This method works whenever you buy a product that has a facebook group associated with it.

Quite a few vendors in the IM niche create facebook groups for the product or service you buy from them.

Each person who purchases their product is invited to join their private facebook group.

These members are proven buyers because they have to purchase the product in order to join the group.

Now...Most of these groups will not you promote yourself or your products...So i would not advise you try it.

But what you can do to extract buyer traffic from this groups is to simply send every member a friend request.

Some of these people will accept your request and you will then be facebook friends with a proven buyer.

After they have accepted your friend request, you can also send them a request to like your fanpage or start a build a report with them through direct messages.

Also a number of them will then see your posts on their timeline each time you create a new one.

Method #3 - Use Warrior Plus To Get Free Buyer Traffic

Create a product, an affiliate program for that product and launch it on warrior plus.

There is no out of pocket fee to launch a product on warrior plus and they will even recruit affiliates for you (for a percentage of the profits).

Note: Warriorplus also allows you to collect your customers email address on auto-pilot whenever they purchase your product.

There you have it. My 3 top ways to get free buyer traffic in 2016. I say 2016 because things change all of the time and what works now may not work a year from now.

Do you have any methods of getting free buyer traffic? Please feel free to share them on this thread.
#main internet marketing discussion forum #2016 #buyer #free #methods #top #traffic
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
    actually I feel now buyers are Smart...

    problem due to those black sheep ....around go around scamming ..thus make buyer very very careful to buy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10655634].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author W450
    I agree with twitter and facebook, they are great free traffic sources!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656087].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kazimuhith
    You can get buyers traffic from Amazon too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardworker2013
    Facebook groups is one of my best source of free buying traffic, but the trick is to find the groups in your niche is is not overly spammed to death.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656243].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ABMADI
      could you share with us your facebook strategy?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10661458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Xfrazer
    Pinterest as well. Pinterest can be a goldmine if you can send the traffic to a proper ecommerce site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656261].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GetPLRhere
      Originally Posted by Xfrazer View Post

      Pinterest as well. Pinterest can be a goldmine if you can send the traffic to a proper ecommerce site.
      Pinterest worked well for me to get leads, but not so much for my affiliate links.

      But in general, from my experience, Pinterest is great for traffic.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10662934].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author celente
        Originally Posted by GetPLRhere View Post

        Pinterest worked well for me to get leads, but not so much for my affiliate links.

        But in general, from my experience, Pinterest is great for traffic.
        set something viral on pintrest and it will leave you with a bulge in your pants.

        Unfortunately with us and pintrest its a love<->hate relationship.... but there are some really good SM [social media] pintrest type guys in here, and in the social media thread with killer advice and killer ad examples for you to take on board.

        we have done well in niches like food, or chocolate, and other places there. With pure content, you have to create something that really blows everyone out of the water. Its a bit of work, but it can be well worth it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10663395].message }}
  • My top 3 are:

    1) My email list

    2) Warrior Forum

    3) Youtube
    Signature

    <a href="https://www.fiverr.com/articlesucces...ting-in-72-hrs" style="color: #0000ff; font-size: 11px;" target="_blank">I will write 10, 500-word articles on Internet Marketing in 72 hours</a>

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656487].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    solo ads

    facebook,

    waving my nude ass down the beach with domain name on CHEEKS! :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656513].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick
      Originally Posted by celente View Post

      solo ads

      facebook,

      waving my nude ass down the beach with domain name on CHEEKS! :-)
      I don't see method #3 working......

      You'll need to get a good waxing before writing your domain name on cheeks... If you want them to be able to read your domain name.... :-)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656530].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sid Hale
      Originally Posted by celente View Post

      waving my nude ass down the beach with domain name on CHEEKS! :-)
      That wouldn't work with my skinny little ass - LOL
      Signature

      Sid Hale
      Coming Soon... Rapid Action Profits (Pro)

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656558].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author George Schwab
      Originally Posted by celente View Post

      solo ads

      facebook,

      waving my nude ass down the beach with domain name on CHEEKS! :-)
      Agree with the first 2

      cannot do the 3rd right now because got a pimple on my CHEEK

      that would be bad advertising, the girls would just run away
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10719080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author superowid
    Youtube!

    That's for me.

    Just Youtube... nothing else!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656618].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bestmower
    I think, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube 3 sites are great way for more traffic.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10656628].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by bestmower View Post

      I think, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube 3 sites are great way for more traffic.
      Hey guys.

      I see guys are leaving traffic sources but you are not explaining how to find the buyers on these traffic sources.

      This thread is finding the proven buyers from these traffic sources.

      It would help if you would explain the way that you find proven buyers from these traffic sources.

      For example: If you are using youtube to get free buyer traffic, then it's probably by doing a product review and the people who watch your video are consider buyer traffic because they are actually looking for the product you are reviewing.

      So...I am asking everyone to please explain how there method finds buyers so that everyone can benefit from these strategies
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657086].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick
        Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

        Hey guys.

        I see guys are leaving traffic sources but you are not explaining how to find the buyers on these traffic sources.

        This thread is finding the proven buyers from these traffic sources.

        It would help if you would explain the way that you find proven buyers from these traffic sources.

        For example: If you are using youtube to get free buyer traffic, then it's probably by doing a product review and the people who watch your video are consider buyer traffic because they are actually looking for the product you are reviewing.

        So...I am asking everyone to please explain how there method finds buyers so that everyone can benefit from these strategies
        You're mixing apples and oranges...

        The traffic from YouTube videos, Tweets, etc. are prospects..... They may be curious... or have credit card in hand and be ready to buy now if the product you are promoting solves their problem. You don't know.

        On the other hand, buyer traffic is coming from your own buyer's list or another person's buyer's list that have bought similar products before.... These are not from any other source.... such as Solo Ads, PPC, etc.

        This is the "Holy Grail" of traffic..... It is significantly more expensive than other sources simply because these people are known buyers... The only way to get it is via JVs or paying the list owner a nice chunk of cash up front.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657207].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Zodiax
          Originally Posted by TrickyDick View Post

          You're mixing apples and oranges...

          The traffic from YouTube videos, Tweets, etc. are prospects..... They may be curious... or have credit card in hand and be ready to buy now if the product you are promoting solves their problem. You don't know.

          On the other hand, buyer traffic is coming from your own buyer's list or another person's buyer's list that have bought similar products before.... These are not from any other source.... such as Solo Ads, PPC, etc.

          This is the "Holy Grail" of traffic..... It is significantly more expensive than other sources simply because these people are known buyers... The only way to get it is via JVs or paying the list owner a nice chunk of cash up front.
          I think it's more cost effective to find "PROSPECTS" because you can tap into referral traffic by providing genuine value. You also can create loyal customers that continue to buy from you year after year.

          Buyer traffic is one-off traffic sent by somebody else. They aren't as loyal, and they are likely sold to countless time throughout the year.
          Signature

          'I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'
          -Muhammad Ali

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657243].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick
            Originally Posted by Zodiax View Post

            I think it's more cost effective to find "PROSPECTS" because you can tap into referral traffic by providing genuine value. You also can create loyal customers that continue to buy from you year after year.

            Buyer traffic is one-off traffic sent by somebody else. They aren't as loyal, and they are likely sold to countless time throughout the year.
            More cost effective.... maybe... maybe not...... You'll never know until you test it out.

            If you pay $1,000 for YouTube videos.... and get $500 worth of sales.... You lost $500. You added some people to your list...

            If you pay $1,000 for someone to mail to a part of their buyer's list..... and get $1,000 worth of sales.... and add people to your list.... That is better.

            The notion that people are "loyal" is simply not true. Most people are on 50 or more email lists.... Unless you are a "Celebrity" in your niche, most people have no clue who you are.... In fact, many won't even remember if they actually signed up for your list.

            As far as the buyers list to "likely sold to countless time throughout the year," that is a pure myth..... Most people who are "big time players" don't blast every single offer they come across to their buyer's list... It is way too valuable.... They save that for "special offers" and those who come bearing thousands of dollars. That is why list segmentation is vital.

            They hit their "prospects list" much more often..... Because they are more willing to lose subscribers from their "prospects list" than their "buyer's list."
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657272].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author webmarke
          Originally Posted by TrickyDick View Post

          You're mixing apples and oranges...

          The traffic from YouTube videos, Tweets, etc. are prospects..... They may be curious... or have credit card in hand and be ready to buy now if the product you are promoting solves their problem. You don't know.

          On the other hand, buyer traffic is coming from your own buyer's list or another person's buyer's list that have bought similar products before.... These are not from any other source.... such as Solo Ads, PPC, etc.

          This is the "Holy Grail" of traffic..... It is significantly more expensive than other sources simply because these people are known buyers... The only way to get it is via JVs or paying the list owner a nice chunk of cash up front.
          I hate to disagree with you, but I must.

          Buyer traffic is not just people who have purchased a product, it is also people who are looking to purchase a product.

          You can say it's apples and oranges, but the fact remain that if someone is visiting a review site to see if a product is worth buying, then this traffic converts higher than regular traffic.

          This is still buyer traffic. I have been in the internet marketing field since the 1999 and I have read much about the subject and learned much about the subject.

          And to say that the only way to get buyer traffic is the method that everyone talks about (jv's on thankyou pages) is narrow thinking.

          Buyer traffic is simply getting you link in front of buyers or people looking to buy.

          There are far more ways to do this besides the one you are talking about.

          For example: If I join a facebook group that only has members who have purchased a product...That's buyer traffic.

          I explained this method in my original post, so I want go over it again. But it is buyer traffic and it's a different way of gaining an audience with buyers than you stated. Hence forth, the method you explained is not the only way to get buyer traffic.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657954].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MargyG
            Hello all .. I am newbie. Now my site for weddings offer products such as accessories, jewelry, handbags, viels, etc . How can I get these to work for me especially with Warrior helping package? Thanks
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10832527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    I think it's more cost effective to find "PROSPECTS" because you can tap into referral traffic by providing genuine value. You also can create loyal customers that continue to buy from you year after year.

    Buyer traffic is one-off traffic sent by somebody else. They aren't as loyal, and they are likely sold to countless time throughout the year.
    Sounds like an untested theory. No one with sales experience would choose prospects over buyers. Both are valuable but your "reasons" are conjecture rather than fact.

    are likely sold to countless time throughout the year.
    That is the POINT....
    Signature

    Saving one dog may not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657262].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
    There's a saying in the sales world, "every time you make a sale, you just lost your best prospect."

    Unless you're dealing with a product that is purchased multiple times, like a subscription or a consumable product, even the people on that buyers list return to prospect status when faced with a new product.

    That said, a list of people who have bought similar items in the past is more valuable than a list of random strangers signing up for a freebie. A list of actual buyers has already answered three important questions in the affirmative, at least once.

    > Are they interested in the niche or topic the product addresses?
    > Are they willing to spend money to satisfy that interest or desire?
    > Do they have the means to spend that money?

    If I were selling a new fishing gizmo, I would rent lists of people who bought fishing equipment from places like Bass Pro Shops, or paid for subscriptions to one or more 'hook and bullet' magazines, etc.

    If we're restricting things to methods that don't require cash (you still pay with time and sweat), I'd be a familiar face on forums like Florida Sportsman and Facebook pages like World Fishing Network.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10657696].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      If I were selling a new fishing gizmo, I would rent lists of people who bought fishing equipment from places like Bass Pro Shops, or paid for subscriptions to one or more 'hook and bullet' magazines, etc.
      If these shops and magazines have online forums for their customers, you could also join the forums and promote your fishing gizmo on their forums.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10661336].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
        Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

        If these shops and magazines have online forums for their customers, you could also join the forums and promote your fishing gizmo on their forums.
        Which I addressed, or tried to, in the next sentence:

        If we're restricting things to methods that don't require cash (you still pay with time and sweat), I'd be a familiar face on forums like Florida Sportsman and Facebook pages like World Fishing Network.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666081].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    Create a boatload of video courses and promote them everywhere.

    Use your video courses to promote your lead capture pages, so when you find them pirated on torrent sites you still benefit tremendously. (lulz).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10661564].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author triggh
    Create a product, an affiliate program for that product and launch it on warrior plus.

    what product you create?
    Signature

    Domainname.guru

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10661585].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by triggh View Post

      Create a product, an affiliate program for that product and launch it on warrior plus.

      what product you create?
      I have created several products and launched them on Warrior Plus.

      I can't list them here is this thread because that would be considered spamming.

      However...Just know I have over 50 products on warrior plus and they have resulted in over 21,000 sales. Note: The 21,000 sales were all leads that ended up on my optin list.

      See the proof of sales below...


      Note: This was all done for free!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10717637].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chris Chen
        How much money did make from your 21,5211 sales?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10718772].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author George Schwab
        Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

        I have created several products and launched them on Warrior Plus.

        I can't list them here is this thread because that would be considered spamming.

        However...Just know I have over 50 products on warrior plus and they have resulted in over 21,000 sales. Note: The 21,000 sales were all leads that ended up on my optin list.

        See the proof of sales below...


        Note: This was all done for free!
        I know some of your products from before I joined this forum

        You are one of the most present days anti-guru that in reality has a huge presence on the Internet

        How do you do it? You get a new product out almost every week.

        There is one place where I click all your links just out of curiosity (1Tae) or something like that

        I'm impressed, honestly. You will be famous one day, if you not already are.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10719082].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author webmarke
          Originally Posted by George Schwab View Post

          I know some of your products from before I joined this forum

          You are one of the most present days anti-guru that in reality has a huge presence on the Internet

          How do you do it? You get a new product out almost every week.

          There is one place where I click all your links just out of curiosity (1Tae) or something like that

          I'm impressed, honestly. You will be famous one day, if you not already are.
          Thanks for the compliment.

          I have been trying internet marketing since about 2001 and I finally starting making money around 2007.

          The reason I can launch a new product almost every week is because I consider myself a student of internet marketing.

          I am constantly researching and trying to improve upon stuff I have learned in the past.

          When I come up with something new that works for me...I simply create a product. Sometimes I create the product and give it away for free and sometimes it's a product that I sell.

          The reason that you see my links all over 1TAE is because I have figured out a method to get tons of free impressions from the site.

          The truth is that I will probably never be famous and I really don't care to be. In fact....quite of few people on this forum think that I have no idea what I am talking about and love to try and argue with me about it...lol.

          But at the end of the day...I know what I know and they don't have to believe me when I try to spread my experience and knowledge that I have learned over the years.

          It's their loss not my lost..lol

          Anyway...Thanks again for the compliment.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10721302].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author George Schwab
            Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

            Thanks for the compliment.

            I have been trying internet marketing since about 2001 and I finally starting making money around 2007.

            The reason I can launch a new product almost every week is because I consider myself a student of internet marketing.

            I am constantly researching and trying to improve upon stuff I have learned in the past.

            When I come up with something new that works for me...I simply create a product. Sometimes I create the product and give it away for free and sometimes it's a product that I sell.

            The reason that you see my links all over 1TAE is because I have figured out a method to get tons of free impressions from the site.

            The truth is that I will probably never be famous and I really don't care to be. In fact....quite of few people on this forum think that I have no idea what I am talking about and love to try and argue with me about it...lol.

            But at the end of the day...I know what I know and they don't have to believe me when I try to spread my experience and knowledge that I have learned over the years.

            It's their loss not my lost..lol

            Anyway...Thanks again for the compliment.

            regarding the method to get tons of free impressions on 1T: I learned that one from you. One of your products sort of mentions it, without going all the way to spill it out how to automate it while touching notheing. But because I can read between the lines I figured out the rest. You teach some very interesting stuff. Today for example I did watch a video where you promote a pre-launch.....

            Man! What a gig, I will sign up under you and watch some videos. Or if I'm busy I will
            pay someone to watch them. lol. There is always a way, hahaha. Thanks man!
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10729369].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blueonblue
    webmarke....the first link in sig is damaged
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10663111].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ignaciosports
    Reddit is also one of best free traffic resource.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10665131].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FanwellMugadza
    Thank you for sharing those powerful tips.

    I am not a fan of spending time on social media a lot, I use video marketing and blogging as my free strategies.

    Then what I do with my videos on youtube is I do Youtube PPC and then target the best buyer keywords. I have seen that work for me.

    Hope that adds some value to someone too
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10665160].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    but you are wrong. My sig links are working just fine.
    ....most of the time. However, clicking on your "leadsleap trackr" sig links several times, I found 2 out of three tries goes to the signup page...and one goes to "page not found". I repeated this several times and got the same result.

    I was not trying for errors and did nothing unusual in clicking on the links - something you might want to check out.
    Signature

    Saving one dog may not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10666101].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lei HP
    If you can negotiate a deal with product vendors where you place your bonus product on their thank you page or blog you could get some tremendous free buyer traffic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10667084].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by Lei HP View Post

      If you can negotiate a deal with product vendors where you place your bonus product on their thank you page or blog you could get some tremendous free buyer traffic.
      Yes this method works very well.

      I am glad to see that someone actually understands what I mean when I say buyer traffic.

      Thanks for the informed input.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10667427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nicheblogger75
    These are all great methods, but method #3 involving using Warrior Plus won't work for most people because Warrior Plus only allows certain vendors to launch free products now. I'm not sure how they decide who the lucky ones are, but from what I understand it has somehting to do with the number of paid products you have sold. They no longer want people who are just going to launch free product after free product.

    They have also gotten strict on what products they allow to be publicly listed in their marketplace. Duplicate and PLR/MRR products will most likely not be allowed in the marketplace. That doesn't mean you cannot list them, but the listing will be private. It will function like any other listing, but it won't be listed in the marketplace and so it will be difficult to recruit affiliates that way. They have really tightened up the reins over the past 2-3 months.

    There is a way around it, though. You can create great little original products and WSOs and sell them for $1. Most people will not hesitate to spend a buck on a product they think will be helpful to them. It's actually a better way of qualifying buyers because they have to spend a little bit of money in order to get on your buyer's list. IMO, this makes these leads more valuable than people who have simply downloaded your free product or free WSO.

    If you want to bypass the whole Warrior Plus issue, you can simply set up a free WSO in the WF classified section and direct the traffic right to your squeeze page. Of course, these leads are not buyer leads, but if you have a nice free offer, you can get quite a few subscribers this way. One of my lists is solely from free WSOs, and I currently have over 3,000 subscribers on it. This took me about a year and half or so to build up. I think I have somewhere between 8-10 free offers that built that for me. The good thing about listing on WF classifieds is that you can also bump the thread for $20 and send it back up to the top.

    I have to say, though, the amount of traffic and subscribers that I used to get from the WF has dropped considerably over the past year. I'm not sure if that has to do with a traffic drop to the forum or if people have just become more hesitant to give out their email. I think it's probably a combo of both.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10667468].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by nicheblogger75 View Post

      These are all great methods, but method #3 involving using Warrior Plus won't work for most people because Warrior Plus only allows certain vendors to launch free products now. I'm not sure how they decide who the lucky ones are, but from what I understand it has somehting to do with the number of paid products you have sold. They no longer want people who are just going to launch free product after free product.
      Hmm...I am still able to launch free offers on Warriorplus. I have made a lot of sales of paid products also....So theory may be correct.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10668415].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amalrichard
    I agree with all your Comments. i think Reddit is also a great place to get targeted traffic. if we feed Karma to our reddit post.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10719003].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author divas
    How do I place my link for a product or website promotion on Warrior Plus.. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10719478].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    i like to go where the hungry buyers are first.

    Then you are not guessing.

    Sounds crazy, but this way you only need a few leads to get a sale, sometimes just 2 or so.

    But this stops you guessing, go to where the people half have their credit cards out of their wallet ready to buy.

    If you do this, it will change your life, I swear.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10721431].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author megamind22
    I use this 3 methods myself and see some good results too so it actually works mostly on facebook. If Nice tips webmarke
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10832820].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardworker2013
    You can apply Method # 2 to Groups on other Social Media Platforns like Google Plus, linkedin etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10832886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tyronne78
    The 3 best places to get "buyer traffic" are:

    1 - The search engines
    2 - An existing list of buyers
    3 - An email list of people who have expressed an interest in your products and services
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10833579].message }}

Trending Topics