1) Shoot a beautiful video where you show nice cars, beaches, hotels and yachts.
2) Keep repeating stuff like "quit your corporate job", "travel the world", "make money with ease", "be independant", "don't trade your time for money" for straight 5 minutes.
3) Keep an eye on the rule that you actually NEVER talk about what you are actually selling and how you make your money, instead be as vague and general as possible ("I show you how to start your own online business that will make 50k a month")
4) Send people to a FREE webinar which you call "Live" even though everyone knows that its obviously recorded since no one can send messages and you never respond to anyone either.
5) Make sure that you say only limited spots available (because why would you want a big audience on a webinar that you pay for to get people in and that you host 3 times a day).
6) During the webinar, keep point 2) and 3) in mind, just enlarge that to around 30 minutes.
7) End the webinar with a sales pitch for your xxx to x,xxx $ course that helps people achieve the same results you achieved.
9) Call yourself successful entrepreneur and business man.
(I'm pointing this out because I see multiple different campaigns like these per day right now on YouTube)