I'm trying to wrap my brain around the steps...
If there is a particular roadmap for this sort of business, I just don't see it...
So far from what I understand is this, and please correct me if I'm wrong...
the process of a funnel is:
1. Squeeze page - getting the customers email before giving them anything so I can grow my list faster.
2. Bridge page *optional -aka the thank you page, where you tell them about the email and thus linking to the sales page.
3. Sales page - where you have your long form sales copy plus a vsl at the top of the page (video sales letter) and an oto (one time offer) or ds (down sell) on other pages or pop ups.
4. order form - where your credit card details go in.
5. order conformation - where you confirm card and purchase info.
6. get money
So.. yeaaa, The thing is if I have this right, how do I get people to buy my offer?
Is there a time limit I should have my offer up for?
any advice would be very helpful,
and thank you for taking the time to read my post