A few days back, I decided to work part time as an Online Affiliate Marketer and was about to create an email list in “Online Business” Niche. I am passionate about this niche and have a fair knowledge in it as well, as I am a full time Digital Marketer (9 – 6 office job – working for a Branding Company). But, I now have after thoughts of choosing this niche.
Some of my concerns are:
1. Many or most Online Business products are scams. Finding the genuine ones and promoting them could be so time consuming
2. When I will be promoting a clickbank online business product or a click bank affiliate membership site like affilorama or an affiliate membershite site like wealthy affiliate, it is easy for people to generate their own affiliate link sooner or later and buy the product through their affiliate link, instead of mine.
3. As most internet business products make tall promises and many or most are scams, the refund of the products I sell could be really high – or else, I have to find products outside clickbank; without a refund option.
Dating is another niche I am passionate about. But, there are not many Clickbank Dating Products with a high gravity or popularity. Google keyword planner results for dating products are also disappointing.
Weight Loss Products are the hottest products in Clickbank. So, I consider promoting them. I am only mildly interested in Weight Loss Products. My knowledge in them is basic or only a bit more basic.
So, I would like to ask your opinion about:
1. Should I follow my heart and choose Online Business – niche or follow my brain and promote weight loss products?
2. Which are the good affiliate networks apart from clickbank for Weight Loss / E-Business / Dating / Self Help etc. Niches?