I've learned alot in here and I've studied the free ebooks in the old forum, purchased a WSO here and there, and joined the War Room (probably my best move).
* a hosting account (Hostgator)
* domain name(s) (hosted above)
* experience with WordPress, ClickBank, multiple other affiliate programs
* numerous experimental blogs
* squidoo lenses
* published ezinearticles and others
* google analytics account
I know how to:
* use CPanel
* FTP (Filezilla)
* install and configure WordPress Manually, add Themes and Plugins
* work with SQL, permissions, etc.
* install my own autoresponder script and manage it
* create Squidoo lenses that generate revenue
* work with Traffic Exchanges and Opt-in Email marketing
* analyze my traffic with heat maps and video
* and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't think of right now...
I had some initial success with an Ebay product (thanks to Steve Mount) but this was about the time they were changing all the rules at a dizzying rate, so I had to suspend that campaign.
I've got a nice blog set up with a list coming along (hopefully 50 names by the time you read this) that should have been easy to monetize until I realized it was my 'passion' and I totally disagreed with all the Clickbank 'crap' that was available about it. Now I'm having to rethink that niche...
My Point Is ..."It's time to sh*t or get off the pot" as we say in the South (US). I'm unemployed and suddenly a full time caregiver for my elderly mother. If I can find employment outside the home, I've got to make enough money to pay a 'caregiver' and still provide for my own needs. Not a very likely scenario given the current economic conditions.
And YES, I've thought about doing a blog for adult caregivers...
What I need is a way to use what I've learned so far to generate a short-term income that will provide some extra income while I develop some of these ideas that I'm working on.
Any and all ideas will be appreciated,