Background: I'm interested in learning effective ways to sell individual products with affiliate marketing. The product I'm doing a "case study" of here is Stomping The Search Engines 2.0
SE Data: Google yields the following results for the search term: Stomping The Search Engines 2
Without Quotes: 97,200 results
WITH quotes: 29,300 results
Google PR for the first page results without quotes: 4, 4, 2, 3, 2, 2, 3, NA, 2, 1
There are also two paid sponsor ads. I want to know what these sites are doing to convert people, and make it worth their while to spend on PPC advertising.
The first site, StomperNet 2 Bonuses!, offers potential buyers the following if they buy STSE2 from them:
- Admission to a "top secret" live event, and downloadable videos of said event
- Real life case studies of stompernet success
- 4 weeks of access inside his private mastermind group
- Two unadvertised "secret bonuses"
- Two videos about leveraging google to your advantage
The second google adwords link is to Jason DeVelvis's site. He makes the following offer if you buy STSE2 from him:
- His DVD training course "7 minute Setup" which teaches you how to set up a website in 7 minutes
- Free access to his technology coaching program to the first 10 people
OK, now, how would you attack this niche? Obviously these two guys have taken the time to offer something of value if you buy from them, but they aren't unbeatable.
Here's one idea I thought of for entering the market:
Create a single-page website thats set up like a sales page.
At the top have a 15-30 minute video of me talking about Stomping The Search Engines 2, and what else I'm offering if you buy it from me. This will include:
- A free video report about how to set up a wordpress blog and do on-site SEO it, or how to get a free website template and do on-site SEO.
- A free guide "how to use Stomping The Search Engines 2.0"
- A package of 5 wordpress blog themes and 5 website templates
That's just one idea.
So how about it, warriors, how would YOU enter and dominate this market?