Build a Blog Empire For Free - No Excuses!

by Zeus66 453 replies
PLEASE NOTE: I've added a new thread that is a follow-up to this one:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...g-network.html

__________________________________________________ ___

Because I'm tired of hearing about how people can't make money online because they don't have any money to invest to get started, I made this quick video. This is just one of many ideas you can take action on without spending a nickel. Set up the blogs as I show, ping them, get some social bookmark links. You can set one of these up every day and do all you need to do. Set and forget in about an hour. Spend one lousy hour a day on this if you're just starting out. It's all free, and if you stick to it, you will start to see some traffic. Then it's just a matter of making money from that traffic. Stick some Adsense ads on your blogs... Clickbank if it applies.... whatever you want.

The main thing is to take action consistently. And don't bother trying to make money from these blogs right away. Just spend your time setting up as many as you can. Go back a few weeks later and add Adsense or whatever you want once they're established and maybe getting some traffic.

One final point about this... This isn't going to make you rich. Not even close. But if you do this every day for a month or two, it can easily earn you enough in passive income to pay your car payment, electricity bill, gas, etc. every month. So stop looking for reasons to fail and TAKE ACTION!!! You (yes you!) can do this.

#main internet marketing discussion forum #blog #blogger #build #empire #excuses #free
  • Profile picture of the author Gclunis
    This is a really awesome idea..and i'm definitely going to do it right now haha I have a TON of PLR stuff that i have no use for. My only question is..would you recommend doing this for all of the articles? For example would u use all 25 articles on the blog and drip feed them for like 25 days or more? Or is there a limit.

    Also u said that you can ping them and do some bookmarking. Is that all for traffic generation? What I mean is..if you are building alot of these then you can't really focus on any real traffic generation methods right? So do you ping and bookmark every post as they are feeded through? Like do I bookmark and ping the first post..and then once the second posts I go and bookmark and ping that one? Wouldn't that get really hectic and time consuming once I have alot built?

    Please clear this up so that I can start asap. thanks for the idea :]
    • Profile picture of the author Zeus66
      Originally Posted by Gclunis View Post

      This is a really awesome idea..and i'm definitely going to do it right now haha I have a TON of PLR stuff that i have no use for. My only question is..would you recommend doing this for all of the articles? For example would u use all 25 articles on the blog and drip feed them for like 25 days or more? Or is there a limit.

      Also u said that you can ping them and do some bookmarking. Is that all for traffic generation? What I mean is..if you are building alot of these then you can't really focus on any real traffic generation methods right? So do you ping and bookmark every post as they are feeded through? Like do I bookmark and ping the first post..and then once the second posts I go and bookmark and ping that one? Wouldn't that get really hectic and time consuming once I have alot built?

      Please clear this up so that I can start asap. thanks for the idea :]
      You're overthinking. I know because I do it all the dang time too! Set up as many drip feed posts as you have articles in that category. If I had 10, that's how many I'd post over about 10 days. If I had 100 all about the same topic, that's how many I'd set up over that many days.

      Re: traffic, this is a numbers game and the focus needs to be on more and more blogs, not link building. Just ping and social bookmark the first post when you post it. Once Google finds your new blog, they'll come back to see if you've updated it. When they see it being updated daily, they'll get into the habit of checking and indexing your new posts regularly.

      But look, these are PLR articles that you got for free (unless you have some good paid PLR already). A lot of other people have it and it's probably all out there and already in Google's index. Don't worry about that. Put your head down and keep adding new blogs. That's where you want to spend 95% of your time. The sheer volume will start netting your some traffic and then you can go back and start monetizing that traffic.

      Keep it simple! It will work. Steady, consistent, daily action is the key.

      John
    • Profile picture of the author pchi
      i read your article on how to build a blog empire am a season writer into business, motiavation, religious and poem articles but have been looking for a means of where i can write and get paid for written have got a website of which i post a new articles every three days in a week but i need someone to put me through in what is needed to write online and get paid for it and how can i get my money in cash down to me please any one with info of how to go about please write me and i won't mind working together with any one am waiting to hear from you guys thanks in anticipation.
    • Profile picture of the author Jeena
      Originally Posted by Gclunis View Post

      This is a really awesome idea..and i'm definitely going to do it right now haha I have a TON of PLR stuff that i have no use for. My only question is..would you recommend doing this for all of the articles? For example would u use all 25 articles on the blog and drip feed them for like 25 days or more? Or is there a limit.

      Also u said that you can ping them and do some bookmarking. Is that all for traffic generation? What I mean is..if you are building alot of these then you can't really focus on any real traffic generation methods right? So do you ping and bookmark every post as they are feeded through? Like do I bookmark and ping the first post..and then once the second posts I go and bookmark and ping that one? Wouldn't that get really hectic and time consuming once I have alot built?

      Please clear this up so that I can start asap. thanks for the idea :]
      It is really an awesome idea . . . Great . . .
      Signature

      Jeena White - Hey I'm new here but this is the first thing that has actually WORKED for me. lol...
      http://www.FreeTravelIncentive.com Please use Activation Code = Jeena;
      Local Websites For only $97.00 http://www.MyLocalWebsites.com
      Thanks.... Hope we all make alot of money.

    • Profile picture of the author Racquel_McFarlane07
      Banned
      This looks great, thanks for sharing!
  • Profile picture of the author Gclunis
    ahh I see..alright i'll set up my first blog right now. THanks alot :].
    One more question about monetization. Do you have any ideas what works best? Like since it's a blog it would probably be best to just set up a banner for any affiliate offers I have that work with it right? But should i run adsense as well? Do the two work well together?
    • Profile picture of the author amigo27
      Banned
      [DELETED]
    • Profile picture of the author Fadiz
      Originally Posted by Gclunis View Post

      ahh I see..alright i'll set up my first blog right now. THanks alot :].
      One more question about monetization. Do you have any ideas what works best? Like since it's a blog it would probably be best to just set up a banner for any affiliate offers I have that work with it right? But should i run adsense as well? Do the two work well together?
      the best way is to test and see what is works best for your blog readers, for example try to use adsense image ads for a week and do the same with link ads for about a week and see when did u earn the most
  • Profile picture of the author Zeus66
    Well you know I'm gonna recommend Adsense. I'm all about the Adsense, ya know.

    But think about that later on. Your early goal is to do this daily until you have maybe 40-50 blogs out there. Only then would I even think about how to make money from them. Something to consider here is that if you stick Adsense up right away, you run the risk of a human editor seeing your many blogs and raising red flags. You want to show any curious eyes that these are just good old informational blogs early on.

    John
    • Profile picture of the author Troy_Phillips
      Now who would have guessed adsense from you :-).


      This is not limited . Think about it

      It is a adsense haven. A affiliate marketers dream. Easily build a list . did anyone say anchor text linked to your money site (100 articles


      hmmmm 200 back links 0h wait a minute times that by 50 blogs )

      Originally Posted by Zeus66 View Post

      Well you know I'm gonna recommend Adsense. I'm all about the Adsense, ya know.

      But think about that later on. Your early goal is to do this daily until you have maybe 40-50 blogs out there. Only then would I even think about how to make money from them. Something to consider here is that if you stick Adsense up right away, you run the risk of a human editor seeing your many blogs and raising red flags. You want to show any curious eyes that these are just good old informational blogs early on.

      John
      Signature

    • Profile picture of the author The Dotcom Hippie
      Originally Posted by Zeus66 View Post

      Well you know I'm gonna recommend Adsense. I'm all about the Adsense, ya know.

      But think about that later on. Your early goal is to do this daily until you have maybe 40-50 blogs out there. Only then would I even think about how to make money from them. Something to consider here is that if you stick Adsense up right away, you run the risk of a human editor seeing your many blogs and raising red flags. You want to show any curious eyes that these are just good old informational blogs early on.

      John
      Very true. I always let a new site sit for a few months before I put any AdSense on it.
  • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
    What, no flying monkeys?

    OK, OK, good post amigo. You too, John.
    Signature

    Inferiority often wears the mask of superiority.

  • Profile picture of the author Gclunis
  • Profile picture of the author Troy_Phillips
    John, you just gave a secret away for all web 20 sites . Going back after indexing and then adding your links is always a great idea .
    Signature

  • Profile picture of the author Matt Bard
    John, another good post and I see you're getting your money's worth out of Jing

    (good product and you're the one who convinced me to get it too last year) (reminds me that the license renewal is about up)

    Anyway, love your post and I too have been pushing Blogger as a quick and easy approach to getting sites up fast with very little effort.

    Adsense is a great idea but I would also add that Amazon has jumped on to Blogger too. They, Amazon, have an easy Gadget (Blogger's version of the Widget) that you can put up alnog with the Adsense.

    If you have a bunch of PLR on "gardening" then put an Amazon Gadget for "Garden Tools".

    (in the words of an audience for a Ron Popeil Ronco infomercial) "Just set it and forget it."

    It's like easy money. And money is just as good as cash these days
  • Profile picture of the author Britt Malka
    Hey Zeus

    I followed your Twitter link, so now I know your real name ;-)
    Signature
    *** Idea Factory ***
    9 Simple & Fun Ways to Come Up With Ideas for Non-Fiction Books

    >>> Click here to get immediate access <<<

  • Profile picture of the author Zeus66
    It's actually a boring story about my nickname. My very first computer password way back in like 1990 was Zeus66. Lame, I know. But it stuck and people have called me that ever since. Wish there was a more exciting story behind it, like being imbued with godlike powers. Alas, it is not so.

    I do have a cool flying monkey though. So there's that.
    • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
      Originally Posted by Zeus66 View Post

      It's actually a boring story about my nickname. My very first computer password way back in like 1990 was Zeus66. Lame, I know. But it stuck and people have called me that ever since. Wish there was a more exciting story behind it, like being imbued with godlike powers. Alas, it is not so.
      Come on, chicks dig it and you know it. You're just too humble to brag.
      Signature

      Inferiority often wears the mask of superiority.

    • Profile picture of the author Bill Farnham
      Originally Posted by Zeus66 View Post

      It's actually a boring story about my nickname. My very first computer password way back in like 1990 was Zeus66. Lame, I know. But it stuck and people have called me that ever since. Wish there was a more exciting story behind it, like being imbued with godlike powers. Alas, it is not so.
      John,

      I can relate to this...that's how I ended up with Killer Joe. I needed a handle back then and I was listening to a Benny Golson jazz standard "Killer Joe" (I love that song ) and the rest has been history since the mid '90s.

      Luckily, I recently learned how to spell my own name so I'm trying that out.

      ~Bill
      Signature
  • Profile picture of the author sanssecret
    Why do I always feel like kicking myself when I'm reminded of the simple stuff?
    Thanks.
    Btw, if anyone doesn't 'know how to remove the 'blogger' bar at the top, add an HTML gadget and post in the code

    <!--HIDES Navbar -->
    <style type="text/css">
    div#navbar { display: none; }
    </style>
    <!--end of HIDE Navbar-->
    Signature
    San

    The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. ~Muhammad Ali
    Pay me to play. :) Order a Custom Cover today.
    • Profile picture of the author Charles Harper
      Originally Posted by sanssecret View Post

      Why do I always feel like kicking myself when I'm reminded of the simple stuff?
      Thanks.
      Btw, if anyone doesn't 'know how to remove the 'blogger' bar at the top, add an HTML gadget and post in the code

      <!--HIDES Navbar -->
      <style type="text/css">
      div#navbar { display: none; }
      </style>
      <!--end of HIDE Navbar-->
      Do so at your own risk. That is against their TOS.

      CT
    • Profile picture of the author kyhell
      Originally Posted by sanssecret View Post

      Why do I always feel like kicking myself when I'm reminded of the simple stuff?
      Thanks.
      Btw, if anyone doesn't 'know how to remove the 'blogger' bar at the top, add an HTML gadget and post in the code

      <!--HIDES Navbar -->
      <style type="text/css">
      div#navbar { display: none; }
      </style>
      <!--end of HIDE Navbar-->
      I was just about to ask that questoin!!! thank you for this!

Trending Topics