$0.99 GoDaddy Domain name

by sqnwk 31 replies
Godaddy is running another $.99 domain name special. I posted about one last month, this promo code is good to July 2, 2010 or 10,000 domain names which ever comes first. I just registered a new .com domain name for .99 plus .18 for the fee.

SOCCER99 is the latest $0.99 GoDaddy Promo Code

Coupon valid toward the following domains: .com, .net, .mobi, .biz, .us, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in.
#main internet marketing discussion forum #$099 #domain #godaddy
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author awmi
    Thanks for the info...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2266113].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheChanger
    Originally Posted by sqnwk View Post

    Godaddy is running another $.99 domain name special. I posted about one last month, this promo code is good to July 2, 2010 or 10,000 domain names which ever comes first. I just registered a new .com domain name for .99 plus .18 for the fee.

    SOCCER99 is the latest $0.99 GoDaddy Promo Code

    Coupon valid toward the following domains: .com, .net, .mobi, .biz, .us, .org, .ca, .co.uk, and .in.
    Thanks for the promo code! I will use it later this evening
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2266146].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ation
    Don't you need GoDaddy hosting to use the domain?

    Otherwise it'll cost you the full $10 or whatever price on your regular hosting to transfer it over.

    I suppose you could do a re-direct for free though..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267004].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sqnwk
      Originally Posted by ation View Post

      Don't you need GoDaddy hosting to use the domain?

      Otherwise it'll cost you the full $10 or whatever price on your regular hosting to transfer it over.

      I suppose you could do a re-direct for free though..
      You can host the domain anywhere you want, I currently host my domain names registered through godaddy at hostgator
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267270].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ation
        Originally Posted by sqnwk View Post

        You can host the domain anywhere you want, I currently host my domain names registered through godaddy at hostgator
        hrmm..

        when i transferred a domain from godaddy to startlogic I had to re-buy the domain, get registrar transfer permission.. do all this fancy stuff, then wait 7 days. Was a huge pain.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267288].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author All Night Cafe
          Thanks, I am researching a new domain right now.

          Luv those 99 cents coupons.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267322].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Baystreet
            Thanks. I just used it and it worked just fine.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267335].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author FredJones
          Originally Posted by ation View Post

          hrmm..

          when i transferred a domain from godaddy to startlogic I had to re-buy the domain, get registrar transfer permission.. do all this fancy stuff, then wait 7 days. Was a huge pain.
          But you transferred your domain owner - not the host, right? These two are completely different !!
          Signature

          $1 gold: WSO That Instantly Transforms You Into A Content Production Engine

          $2.95 GoDaddy .com domains today: Click here.
          I am offering a free website - get it now (and they offer you a free domain with this).
          Find high-commission easy Amazon niches within 5 seconds here.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267371].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author davewebsmith
          this is a good deal @ $0.99 bear in mind the prices of TLD's have just gone up by a few cents

          @ ation

          you need to use the https://dcc.godaddy.com/ Domain Management console in your godaddy account to allow you to change the DNS to point to a new server

          EG) NS1.BLAH.COM you isp will send these details if you register hosting with the as

          "I will update my nameservers on an existing domain Or I will register a new domain." or along those lines depending on the host

          what you did is move your domain to that provider and not simple change the DNS record to point to the provider

          if you think of it as a physical letter collection box (domain) and you can move to various places in the city (hosting companies) you dont change the (domain) just the (host) by using DNS



          Originally Posted by ation View Post

          hrmm..

          when i transferred a domain from godaddy to startlogic I had to re-buy the domain, get registrar transfer permission.. do all this fancy stuff, then wait 7 days. Was a huge pain.
          Signature
          watch this space ...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267643].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author logesharun
    thank you for sharing the coupon code.... will buy couple of domains
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267384].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ansonang1992
    Hi!!
    I am new and i can't seem to get to the page where i can enter the promo code! can you help me with this?
    Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267843].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rparikh
      Originally Posted by ansonang1992 View Post

      Hi!!
      I am new and i can't seem to get to the page where i can enter the promo code! can you help me with this?
      Thank you!
      Hey buddy ,

      When you select the domain name and already add to the cart , at last you will find the deatils of how much you have to pay and at that bottom place , you will see the space and word "coupon " just place this code to their and ready to go.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author olapeju
    thanks for the info. i am rushing there now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DaWarrior
    This is a perfect time for me.
    Also, the prices are going up all over in July for all domains
    Signature

    Customized Software with Company Name, Logo and URL Embedded Link
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...line-10-a.html

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2267957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DaWarrior
    Looks it is not working????
    Maybe only 1 domain works?
    Signature

    Customized Software with Company Name, Logo and URL Embedded Link
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...line-10-a.html

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2268000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dheer
    @DaWarrior
    Yes you can only register only 1 time per IP
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2268021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DaWarrior
    Got it, thanks.
    Signature

    Customized Software with Company Name, Logo and URL Embedded Link
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...line-10-a.html

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2268045].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ty Neal
    Thanks for the promo code buddy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2268387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alkantenik
    It is working but I have no limit in my card and you can not use paypal acounts for promote purchase
    So I could not pay 1.17$
    Signature
    Wordpress Designer
    Skype: wordpress_alkan
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2268447].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nebraska
    yes...only one domain @ the promo price.

    Still a great deal otherwise for a .com domain name
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2268851].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Benjamin
    Had to thank you for doing this (once again).

    It's freakin' awesome and...it's threads like this
    that makes this forum kick azz.
    Signature
    **How I FLIPPED $80 into $690 Pure Profit With ONE EASY Method...2 to 3x Per Week...Only 30 Minutes Per Day (and how YOU can COPY my RESULTS, too!) **CLICK HERE FOR VERIFIED VIDEO PROOF**
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2268856].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jmalinie
      Thanks for the codes , here are some more godaddy promo codes i personally use.i would ike to share with .
      cjcchp10 Save 10% on your order
      cjcchp20 Save 20% on hosting plans
      cjcchp30 Save 5$ on your order 30$ or more
      cjcchp50 Save 10$ off your order 50$ or more
      cjcchp75 Save 15% on your order 75$ or more
      Signature
      DomainPromoCodes.Com << Save on domaining , register renew cheap!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2269802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iAmJT
    Thanks for the heads up, I will probably grab a few domains tonight
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2269830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author The Chris
    No, I just wasted time researching 15 domains and got this message:

    "The promo code you entered is invalid, expired, or ineligible for the items you are purchasing."

    I entered it where it says "Enter Promo Code". Did I enter SOCCER99 in the wrong place or did the 10,000 limit pass already? I wish I'd seen this thread yesterday.

    EDIT. Nevermind, just noticed nebraska's post about it being good for only one domain. I got greedy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2269853].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sqnwk
      Originally Posted by The Chris View Post

      No, I just wasted time researching 15 domains and got this message:

      "The promo code you entered is invalid, expired, or ineligible for the items you are purchasing."

      I entered it where it says "Enter Promo Code". Did I enter SOCCER99 in the wrong place or did the 10,000 limit pass already? I wish I'd seen this thread yesterday.

      EDIT. Nevermind, just noticed nebraska's post about it being good for only one domain. I got greedy.
      All you have to do is create a new godaddy account and register that domain under that new account.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2270200].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mcmahanusa
        Hey, thanks for the tip!
        I used it this afternoon, and picked up a domain I'd been hoping to get my hands on.

        What a forum!
        Signature

        Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become - Jim Rohn

        Visit our beautiful gardens

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2270294].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ansonang1992
          I got my domain ytd!! Thank you so much for this great offer!!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2292674].message }}

Trending Topics