Each individual can target his own niche on each website by contributing with content on the particular subject.
Now here is my question: How to make this easier than it is right now? How to actually make this part easy for everyone who wants to market social sites?
I have few advices for youtube and facebook:
- Friend is all you got so share content with your friends
- Use keyword research (free keyword tool) for your tags and description of your video
- Videos should be short (00:24, 01:00, 01:30)
- Interact and send private messages to friends in your niche
- Make Video response
- Pimp your profile (show them niche text content + background image)
- Make links in your description (http://www.yoursite.com)
- Say your new friends: Share my channel with your friends and I'll share yours with mine
- Make wall posts with link pointing to your site (what do you think of my site?)
- have applications like stumble upon and other and make new friends saying "hello there"
- Create a groups in your niche
- know what your friends like and share that kind of things with them (niche oriented)
- Develop your own application
These are few things I know. Maybe others know more so that is why I am asking...
Don't tell me there is no cash in social sites