By the way, I'm also using EasyVideoPlayer 2.0.
1) Is quick loading videos for faster viewing the main reason for using Amazon CloudFront over Amazon S3?
2) Since my videos are to be viewed by paid members only, will my videos using Amazons CloudFront be secure or can the links be passed around and viewed by anyone?
3) Do you know of any disadvantages to using CloudFront over S3?
4) Can you recommend any non-nerdy super simple instructions for setting up Amazons CloudFront with EVP 2.0?
4) I used Screenflow to create my desktop videos and also used it as my video editor (Screenflow is like Camtasia). I'm wondering if this information here about enabling your Screenflow created videos to load faster for viewing would make it so I don't even need to use CloudFront and can continue to use S3? http://blogs.telestream.net/screenfl...net-streaming/