Has anyone seen this issue before?
I have done these things...
1. Updated my Adobe Flash Player plugin to the most current.
2. Am currently running the highest "Version 3" of Firefox (updating to 4.0 now just to see if it fixes it)
3. Have restarted my computer as well as browser many times.
4. Have reduced the # of tabs on my pages...
5. Also, this issue doesn't happen when I'm watching vides on players pulling from Amazon S3, personal server, etc...just Youtube.
I'm really curious b/c I have like 3 tabs open with youtube videos and the screen goes green, my firefox instance freezes for a bit, then the adobe flash player says it has crashed and to reload the page (which I do and it happens again).
Help? (hopefully I've been very clear).