fresh GoDaddy promo coupons needed?

by Avdo 7 replies
Hi Warriors,

I'm about to purchase ten new domains, anybody knows what promo coupons works at the moment?

Thanks a lot

Avdo
#main internet marketing discussion forum #coupons #fresh #godaddy #needed #promo
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Newbieee
    Originally Posted by Avdo View Post

    Hi Warriors,

    I'm about to purchase ten new domains, anybody knows what promo coupons works at the moment?

    Thanks a lot

    Avdo
    hey there avdo,

    from what i know, coupons are tied with affiliate links.

    so its impossible for anyone to give u one here.

    because promoting affiliate links is not allowed hhere.

    =)
    Signature
    Pain is a perception, so is defeat & happiness!
    Find out how to get this FREE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5088705].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert Michael
    ^ wrong.

    Use promo10 at checkout. 10% off and the coupon never expires.

    Also, here is a blog *supposedly* updated, with November 2011 codes. I just found it on google.

    http://livecodes.blogspot.com/

    Then here is retail-me-not's list for godaddy:

    http://www.retailmenot.com/view/godaddy.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5088734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert Michael
    lol no problem man.

    there was plenty of other godaddy codes around here but i cant seem to find them..

    they had a code for 1 dollar domains (.COM extension) like a week or two ago, but im sure those are already used. they limit the number of those to the first 10,000 people, so im pretty sure those are probably dead by now.

    but yea, hope some of the ones in these lists helped ya out
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5088926].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Avdo
      Originally Posted by Whos That Guru View Post

      lol no problem man.

      there was plenty of other godaddy codes around here but i cant seem to find them..

      they had a code for 1 dollar domains (.COM extension) like a week or two ago, but im sure those are already used. they limit the number of those to the first 10,000 people, so im pretty sure those are probably dead by now.

      but yea, hope some of the ones in these lists helped ya out
      yes I know.. that was promo code LEAVES for $1 all domains, but it's all gone now.. I was hoping for another one like that

      But 30% is not bad at all.. I found two also : gdz1122p fb30tld
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5089077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DallasK
    I got an email yesterday from GoDaddy for 30% off on
    .com domains until Sunday December 04. So if you're
    buying .com's, your in luck. I'm not an affiliate for
    GoDaddy so use code that was in the email,
    gdz1122cg

    Dallas...
    Signature

    Learn a newbie friendly way to start making $3k per month.
    http://www.newbieanswers.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5088955].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Avdo
      Originally Posted by DallasK View Post

      I got an email yesterday from GoDaddy for 30% off on
      .com domains until Sunday December 04. So if you're
      buying .com's, your in luck. I'm not an affiliate for
      GoDaddy so use code that was in the email,
      gdz1122cg

      Dallas...

      thanks dallas.. I got two for 30% also
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5089119].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics

  • 51 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Better/cheaper solution than Mailchimp?

    Hi all, I have an e-commerce on Squarespace and I make my own product (jewelry). I want to start building an email list in order to promote 1 great offer ... [read more]

  • 7 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}
  • 51 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Are you the Warrior of the Month?

    so.....we are launching the Warrior of the Month mini competition... Yes... every Month we will announce who was the Warrior with the most valuable post. This is our own small ... [read more]

  • 4 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Any Alternative Of Hootsuite?

    Pr1nc3 in Social Networks

    Suggest me some website or tool like Hootsuite. Free tool or website would be appreciate.. Thanks in Advance.

  • 4 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Problems with list building.

    Hi Warriors. Thanks so much for letting me in on your worthy exploits. I am a complete newbie in blogging and Internet marketing. Please give me tips on how to ... [read more]