1. The best - The income that you make online pays your bills, buys your groceries, gets you anything and everything that you want or need, and you don't have a single financial problem. You are living the American dream.
2. The same as number one, except you're just at your job for the sheer hell of it. You can quit or get fired if you wanted to.
3. Your online income has met or exceeded that at your job, but it is not quite enough for you to quit your job and rely on your income online.
4. You need your job because it pays your bills, buys your groceries, and keeps a roof over your head. The income you make online is just extra pocket money that you get to spend on some small luxuries.
5. You absolutely MUST have your job. If you quit or got fired then the income you make online wouldn't be enough to get you those small luxuries, let alone keep a roof over your head.
6. Just what it says - You have a job because it's the only way you make your money.
7. You are BARELY on your feet - You make money by doing other things offline, legal or illegal.
8. The worst - You're in poverty, basically. You are living the American nightmare.
Which is it, guys? Let's get some inspiration going!
For me, it's between three and four. I am unemployed but I do make a decent income online. I plan on turning that into one.