2. Signing up to gurus lists and sending them back promos of a $50,000 per month biz opp, which happens to be crap. I think this takes the cake.
3. Sending out a JV email of a product that looks like something a 3rd grader would do.
4. Spamming Twitter with nothing but promo messages.
5. Sending messages to gurus, support desks or anyone in particular in CAPS.
6. Email every guru and ask "What is the fastest, most leet way to make money like NOW, yo?"
7. Buying every latest product that comes out, post reviews about it on every forum, but don't actually take action on the strategies in the product.
Forget about explanations on why 95% of people fail online. You just got all (well, almost all) the reasons.