Have any WSO's ever made you money 24 hours after purchase

by bt 73 replies
Hey Warriors,

Just wondering If any of you have ever made money from a WSO withinn 24 hours after purchase. Or If not 24 hours, what was the fastest amount of time It took you to make money after purchasing a WSO.

Thanks Warriors,
Terry
#main internet marketing discussion forum #hours #made #money #wso
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    Yes, I always make money in the first 24 hours. I would be worried if I didn't.

    The first 24 hours are the most important part of a WSO. If you don't make any money in those first 24 hours then it's going to be very hard to pick up the momentum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700228].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bt
      Thanks Will, but I meant on the buyers end of the WSO, not the sellers end.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700242].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
        Originally Posted by bt View Post

        Thanks Will, but I meant on the buyers end of the WSO, not the sellers end.
        Most WSOs require a certain infrastructure. For example, my System Sixty listbuilding product takes about a week to establish the groundwork, and until you've done that you aren't making a dime from it.

        But it's very nearly the same groundwork you'd need for the upcoming System Sixty affiliate blogging product, so if you go on to buy that one, you save a week and can start doing potentially-profitable work immediately.

        Similarly, you'll buy a lot of WSOs which - amazingly - require more or less the same infrastructure. Once you've built that infrastructure, you'll be able to implement all of those WSOs that much faster.

        When I first got hold of Frank Kern's 4-Day Cash Machine, it needed a certain infrastructure: a sizeable list, a series of products, and the ability to put one on sale at 50% off. I didn't have any of that, so I couldn't use it. Today, I do, so I could - and the 4DCM would indeed make me money in less than 24 hours. But if you don't have the infrastructure it needs, you'll need several months to a year so you can build it.

        This is frequently what takes a marketer to the tipping point... building the infrastructure that sits underneath a successful internet business, a bit at a time. First it's a domain, then a website, then a blog, then a list, then a product. If you just keep plugging away for a year or so, you'll build that foundation and suddenly stuff will "just work."

        Most people pat themselves on the back for that, but it's really that you've gotten past most of the technology questions about "how do I put a product on sale?" and you can focus on things like "how do I make a totally awesome product?" instead. Neither question is particularly hard, you just can't ask the second one effectively until you've answered the first one.
        Signature
        "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shireen
    Yup, normally I make the most money within the first 24 hours (or get the most subscribers when I offer a free wso).

    When it falls to 2nd & 3rd page, sales will slow down
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700264].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Istvan Horvath
    Originally Posted by Young And Opulent View Post

    Some of y'all are misreading the question. He's not asking if you made any money selling a WSO. He's asking if you've made any money after buying and WSO and trying out the information. I doubt anyone will answer this question. Despite all the rave reviews you see in WSO threads, you never see anyone say that they've made any money.
    No, they didn't misread it. The OP wasn't able to phrase it properly, so it was a misleading question. The OP later edited the title and the original post.

    The title was: Have any WSO's made you money In 24 hours - just check the first 3 replies they have the original title

    As for answer: if any WSO promises something like that - they are lying. And anybody that expects to make money with a purchased WSO in 24 hrs... is naive (and I was very mild).
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700292].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bt
      Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

      No, they didn't misread it. The OP wasn't able to phrase it properly, so it was a misleading question. The OP later edited the title and the original post.

      The title was: Have any WSO's made you money In 24 hours - just check the first 3 replies they have the original title

      As for answer: if any WSO promises something like that - they are lying. And anybody that expects to make money with a purchased WSO in 24 hrs... is naive (and I was very mild).
      How do you know, have you purchased every WSO out there.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700387].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
        Originally Posted by bt View Post

        How do you know, have you purchased every WSO out there.
        "Make money in 24 hours" is a promise which depends greatly on the buyer's situation. The disclaimer on that promise would have to be almost as long as the average WSO.

        So any WSO which promises you'll make money in 24 hours is full of crap, because the vendor can't possibly know that you're in the situation it requires. It's an unethical promise that can only be made if you don't care whether it's true.

        I wouldn't go so far as to call it lying, but I'd call it bull****.
        Signature
        "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700414].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Thinking_man_too
        Yes. I just purchased a WSO a few days ago. [Adsense] The Bigger, Fatter Google Adsense Paycheck: An Untapped System to Earn More Money. I only got a few pages into it and it had an adsense trick I had never known about.

        I stopped right there and made a change to one site and made an extra 50 cents that day WHOOPPEEE. I put it on 6 sites and i am making a few extra bucks a day.

        I have to get back to reading the rest.

        THE MOST I HAVE MADE HAVE BEEN FROM THE FAST ATTACK SEO. BLUEPRINT. That is ongoing earnings.

        And the Backlinks rotator plugin rocks to.

        I make no money from recommending any of these. I was a backlinks rotator affiliate but I think I have removed the links from my articles on that one as I have scaled back how many products I promote. I stilll use and love the plugin though.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5709884].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author bt
          Originally Posted by Thinking_man_too View Post

          Yes. I just purchased a WSO a few days ago. [Adsense] The Bigger, Fatter Google Adsense Paycheck: An Untapped System to Earn More Money. I only got a few pages into it and it had an adsense trick I had never known about.

          I stopped right there and made a change to one site and made an extra 50 cents that day WHOOPPEEE. I put it on 6 sites and i am making a few extra bucks a day.

          I have to get back to reading the rest.

          THE MOST I HAVE MADE HAVE BEEN FROM THE FAST ATTACK SEO. BLUEPRINT. That is ongoing earnings.

          And the Backlinks rotator plugin rocks to.

          I make no money from recommending any of these. I was a backlinks rotator affiliate but I think I have removed the links from my articles on that one as I have scaled back how many products I promote. I stilll use and love the plugin though.
          Thanks for sharing.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5709965].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SteveFinch
    Hi Terry,

    I've only ever bought about a dozen wso's and most of them involved medium term work, which in turn meant The money would come later.

    But having said that, one in particular wso I bought for $7, was something I could action immediately if I wanted. So I did and within approx 6 hours, I'd made $90. Since then I've worked a bit more with it and made several hundred more.

    All the best
    Steve
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700308].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bt
      Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

      Hi Terry,

      I've only ever bought about a dozen wso's and most of them involved medium term work, which in turn meant The money would come later.

      But having said that, one in particular wso I bought for $7, was something I could action immediately if I wanted. So I did and within approx 6 hours, I'd made $90. Since then I've worked a bit more with it and made several hundred more.

      All the best
      Steve
      Would you mind sharing the WSO steve. I understand If you want to keep It private though. Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700347].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SteveFinch
        Originally Posted by bt View Post

        Would you mind sharing the WSO steve. I understand If you want to keep It private though. Thanks
        Hi Terry,

        I've been looking for the link to it but can't for the life of me find it. But in summary it involved hunting down illegal links to a variety of digital products, and then contacting the product owners and offering to have those links removed for a fee. The fee varied depending on how many links were found.

        What I liked about it was that anyone could do it, but probably wouldn't as they may consider it would saturate within hours. As I said, I had a go straight away and received $90 in my paypal account within hours.

        I then took it a bit further and created a site for the service I was offering (to give me some perceived credibility) The wso included some tips and tactics to automate the whole thing.
        Anyway, It is a nice little wso for anyone who is yet to make some money online.

        All the best
        Steve
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700839].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
          Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

          in summary it involved hunting down illegal links to a variety of digital products, and then contacting the product owners and offering to have those links removed for a fee.
          You'd need to talk to a lawyer to be sure, but I'm pretty sure this falls under the legal definition of blackmail and could land you in Federal prison if you contacted the wrong person.

          Now, if you had a website offering to check for these links, and you got contacted by the vendor to go find them and send him a report... following which, you offered to get them removed for a fee... I think that would bring you back into legal territory.

          But the way you're describing it, I wouldn't touch that idea without speaking to an attorney first.

          EDIT: This is, of course, a U.S.-centric perspective. I don't know whether this represents any risk at all in other countries. In East Africa, they probably have major companies that do this named "Blackmail Inc."
          Signature
          "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700890].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Rob Howard
            Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

            Hi Terry,

            I've been looking for the link to it but can't for the life of me find it. But in summary it involved hunting down illegal links to a variety of digital products, and then contacting the product owners and offering to have those links removed for a fee. The fee varied depending on how many links were found.
            Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

            You'd need to talk to a lawyer to be sure, but I'm pretty sure this falls under the legal definition of blackmail and could land you in Federal prison if you contacted the wrong person.
            You're damn right, Caliban.

            I had some a**hat contact me about "taking links down". I didn't get back to him fast enough and the a-hole then proceeded to threaten me with extortion and now his account is banned. So much for his business model.

            Pay me and I'll help take down these links is so unethical, mainly because, what the sharer is doing is breaking the freaking law.

            This is akin to seeing a guy mugging my grandmother, and knowing who he is but refusing to testify until I pay you cash.


            Steve, I'm half tempted to report you to the mods and get your account banned. What you are doing is completely wrong.

            If you know people who are sharing you need to turn those in to the product maker, without charge, and let him handle it.

            Good god. I hope the mods ban that guy who made that idiotic WSO.

            Rob

            EDIT: To anyone practicing this "business model" - you do it to me and I find out who you are, you'll find yourself in legal hot water pretty damn quick.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700929].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author SteveFinch
              Originally Posted by ccmusicman View Post

              You're damn right, Caliban.

              I had some a**hat contact me about "taking links down". I didn't get back to him fast enough and the a-hole then proceeded to threaten me with extortion and now his account is banned. So much for his business model.

              Pay me and I'll help take down these links is so unethical, mainly because, what the sharer is doing is breaking the freaking law.

              This is akin to seeing a guy mugging my grandmother, and knowing who he is but refusing to testify until I pay you cash.


              Steve, I'm half tempted to report you to the mods and get your account banned. What you are doing is completely wrong.

              If you know people who are sharing you need to turn those in to the product maker, without charge, and let him handle it.

              Good god. I hope the mods ban that guy who made that idiotic WSO.

              Rob

              EDIT: To anyone practicing this "business model" - you do it to me and I find out who you are, you'll find yourself in legal hot water pretty damn quick.
              Hi

              I wouldn't know about the legal in and outs of it I'm afraid. The wso suggested I search for illegal links, send the product owner an email including the links, offering to get them removed for a service fee.
              Quite a few that I've mailed have taken up my offer. They could of course have contacted the file sharing sites themselves had they wanted to.

              If yourself and/or a mod feels my account needs to be banned because of my reply, so be it.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700961].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Rob Howard
                Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

                Hi

                I wouldn't know about the legal in and outs of it I'm afraid. The wso suggested I search for illegal links, send the product owner an email including the links, offering to get them removed for a service fee.
                Ok - that's different. By giving the link locations, you are allowing the owner to take action on his/her own.

                What this other guy did was refuse to share who it was and when I didn't respond to him, he told me he would post those links on the main thread and wouldn't delete them until I got back to him.

                Rob
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700981].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
                Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

                The wso suggested I search for illegal links, send the product owner an email including the links, offering to get them removed for a service fee.
                That's another thing that probably brings it back into the legal realm. "Here is all the information you need to pursue the matter, but if you'd rather not bother - I can do it for a small service fee."

                Still something I'd talk to a lawyer about, though. There's way too much fury around piracy (see Rob's initial response to the idea) for my taste, and I'd really want to make sure I worded everything properly and made the terms clear.
                Signature
                "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701026].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
                  Caliban,
                  There's way too much fury around piracy (see Rob's initial response to the idea) for my taste
                  Even more so with this notion, since at least 2 of the people I've seen doing this almost certainly posted the pirated content themselves before making the approach.

                  Even if you didn't do that, Steve, it's a very good bet that some of the people you contacted would think you had.


                  Paul
                  Signature
                  .
                  Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701138].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mike Hill
                Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

                Hi

                I wouldn't know about the legal in and outs of it I'm afraid. The wso suggested I search for illegal links, send the product owner an email including the links, offering to get them removed for a service fee.
                Quite a few that I've mailed have taken up my offer. They could of course have contacted the file sharing sites themselves had they wanted to.

                But what's to stop you from creating those "leaks" by publishing their download links on all those B.H. forums and then turning around and asking for cash to remove them? Pretty shady if you ask me...
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FrankieTP2
    Well... not in my case. I've bought WSO's to improve my current business tasks and complete them quicker, not methods to make quick money.

    And sometimes I buy complete systems or business models. I stay away from those "fast money methods" that promise to make you money in a short period of time.

    However, I do recommend fast money methods to newbies. It's a good way to get some start-up capital which can be re-invested in real business models later.

    Stay away from "quick money methods" unless you just want to get some capital together to invest on a real business model.
    Signature

    I Bet My Wife I Could Make $100 Bucks In Only 3 Days...
    WITH NO PRODUCT - NO LIST - NO JV'S and NO TRAFFIC.

    Here's What Happened... Click HERE To Find Out The Results!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700313].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jenn1
    Have not made any money on WSO's, Steve which one for 7.00 made you money...if you don't mind answering?
    Signature
    This Music Makes You Smarter
    www.BrainwaveAndCrystals.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700327].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    Originally Posted by Young And Opulent View Post

    Despite all the rave reviews you see in WSO threads, you never see anyone say that they've made any money.
    This is largely because of self-serving bias.

    When someone reads your WSO and likes what they read, they are perfectly willing to say you wrote an awesome WSO because they didn't do anything.

    But when they go and do something, any success is because they have succeeded, and any failure is because your WSO has failed.

    So when they make money, they don't go back to your WSO thread and say "I made money because of what I learned from your awesome WSO." They go to the main forum and say "I made money because I am awesome and oh by the way I'll be releasing a WSO all about it." :rolleyes:

    There's also the bare reality that most WSOs are by nature incomplete. You don't get a "business in a box" for $10 no matter what the sales copy says, so you have to add significant insight, skill, and determination to most WSOs before they actually become a working business model. By the time you've added what the WSO needs to generate money, it's not really the WSO doing the work. Most WSO-based successes are actually the result of several WSOs in combination.

    None of this is because WSOs are bad, or because people are horrible. It's just basic human psychology. If you want to teach people, you have to accept that they will only succeed because they are great students, and they will only fail because you are a crappy teacher. It goes with the territory.
    Signature
    "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700344].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author richrowley
      Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

      None of this is because WSOs are bad, or because people are horrible. It's just basic human psychology. If you want to teach people, you have to accept that they will only succeed because they are great students, and they will only fail because you are a crappy teacher. It goes with the territory.
      Good point here about human behaviour. I do some teaching in schools and there's often a huge similarity. If a teacher has success the pupils are intelligent and successful, but if there are any negative results then it's the teachers fault. Now this may neither be right or wrong but it certainly is what happens as its just the way us humans are.

      As CDarklock points out it happens just like this in WSO's and many areas of teaching/learning and life.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700416].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Franklin
    Most wso's do require some time before you start seeing any sales from implementing the the process/system.

    If you are REALLY looking to make cash as fast as possible then I would say to focus on WSO's whose models are either based around offline marketing OR selling products or services on craigslist or other online classifieds sites.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rukshan
    I buy WSO's to gain knowledge and increase the revenue. Most of WSO's give ideas to earn money. If you have a list, you have a great chance to earn much with 24 hours.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5700510].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    Originally Posted by Chris Kent View Post

    If you believe that people are morally obliged to contact the copyright owners for every warez link they've ever seen in their life then...well it's just not realistic, is it?
    Call it whatever you like - blackmail, extortion, obstruction of justice, or just plain being a dick. But I think you'll find that people are LEGALLY obliged not to demand money from the copyright owners if they make contact with them.
    Signature
    "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701132].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rob Howard
      Originally Posted by Chris Kent View Post


      The crime of piracy is so widespread that there is no obligation (legal or moral) on the part of ordinary web surfers to report all piracy crimes. If nothing else, people have better things to do with their time.

      Yes, it's a crime.
      I never said anything about a legal/ethical obligation to report it to me. What I said was - if you demand money to tell me who is committing the crime, that is what will get you in trouble.

      You are attempting to profit at my expense.

      And you admit piracy is a crime. So a crime has been committed, and thus, you have a right to profit from that crime? And if I don't pay up, the criminal gets away with it because you have the information I need?

      Sorry Chris, there isn't many times when I will flat out say "you're wrong" - but this is one of those times were you ARE wrong. Especially in the moral/ethical department.

      Rob
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701501].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
      Originally Posted by Chris Kent View Post

      How can there be a legal obligation to not do something?
      You are legally obligated not to kill people on the street.

      The crime of piracy is so widespread that there is no obligation (legal or moral) on the part of ordinary web surfers to report all piracy crimes. If nothing else, people have better things to do with their time.
      However, if you DO report such a crime, it is illegal to demand money for reporting it.

      What you are really saying here is "I'm right and therefore you must be wrong".
      No, what he is really saying is that you are wrong because you are wrong.
      Signature
      "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701505].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Rob Howard
        Originally Posted by Chris Kent View Post


        Nobody is demanding money. This is not the same as blackmail.
        Chris, how is "I know of places that are illegally sharing your copyrighted material - but I won't reveal them to you or help you take them down until you pay me." NOT demanding payment and profiteering on a crime?

        Rob
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rob Howard
    Originally Posted by Chris Kent View Post

    Surprised at your reaction to this type of service.

    If someone found illegal links of a product and refused to give them without money, that's not blackmail. It's looking for a reward.
    And the reward would be a not-so-nice letter from a lawyer, a reporting to the police, and the strong possibility criminal prosecution.

    Yes - it's the exact same thing as the mugging.

    The illegal sharing of copyright material, is, well, illegal. By saying you know who they are, but you won't tell me unless money is handed over, is the exact same thing as my example above. A crime has been committed. You are reporting the crime to the victim, but not saying who committed the crime until money is changing hands.

    Now, Chris, you tell me again - that's just a "service" asking for a reward and it isn't immoral, illegal, and unethical.

    If you say it isn't, your views on immorality are completely screwed up.

    Rob
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701179].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ben Gordon
    It would actually be STUPID for you to start making money after 24 hours of purchasing the WSO. Not only may it require certain infrastructure that you may not have, but you need to thoroughly analyse it to make sure you're doing everything correctly before going into the marketing venture.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bruce NewMedia
    I got emails and pm's exactly like Rob described about 2 months ago, I think.

    Same pitch, .."hey, I found some pirate links to your products" For $90 I'll remove them" etc.
    They all got the idea from a wso that was running about that time. I was getting one pitch a day, for awhile....then I noticed the price was dropping, probably as they weren't getting many takers.
    All they were doing was sending a DMCA notice...for $90.
    _____
    Bruce
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jaiganeshv
    if you are trying to make money by implementing the WSO, 24 hrs is too short to decide about the effectiveness of the WSO. Anything less than a week, even though the WSO claims 24hrs, i would say is too little time to decide...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701306].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author orpaz191
    I never read any wso that made me money in 4 hours. actually.. the ones who promise that, probably wont make you any money at all..
    Signature

    Karma is sweet :)
    The only way to succeed is to make others successful.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701360].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author R Hagel
    Terry,

    Personally, I haven't made money within 24 hours after purchase -- but then again, I'm not buying money makers. Instead, I'm looking for the tools and resources I need to build my business. For example, I might purchase a report that will help me format and load a Kindle book. That's not going to put quick cash in my pocket, but it will help me build my business.

    However, I bet there are WSOs out there where it's possible to make money in 24 hours. For example:

    -- Certain types of freelancing
    -- Selling stuff on CraigsList
    -- Doing some local stuff (like mowing lawns, shoveling snow, painting numbers on curbs)

    Stuff like that.


    ***

    As for the second thread within the thread, regarding links...

    Yuck.

    If someone emailed me about pirated links, I would think they had placed those links themselves. Kind of like the window repair folks who throw a brick through your window with a note attached, "need your windows fixed?"

    Becky
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701419].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andy B
    It depends if you mean 24 hours 'real time' or 24 hours 'work time'.

    If it's the latter, then yes... I've had a good few WSO's that have made me some money within 24 hours of action taking.

    Unfortunately, although I was making money in the first 24 hours it probably was only a few dollars. But most WSO's are focused on long term things such as list building or building sites... Not many will be methods that you can see cash overnight.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701561].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author R Hagel
    Now we've strayed from the land of "fun debate" into personal attacks. Let's not get this thread nuked.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5701633].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JSProjects
    I generally tell people to stop chasing methods and put together a solid plan. Some people are good at creating niche sites and ranking them long term. Others are good at identifying trends and earning money short term.

    I'm not saying that all WSO's are bad. I do feel that a good percentage are way overhyped, though. But that's not to say there aren't a few really good ones. It's just a matter of finding a method that suits your style and putting a spin on it. And most of all, sticking with it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5702097].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Perry
      Originally Posted by JSProjects View Post

      I generally tell people to stop chasing methods and put together a solid plan. Some people are good at creating niche sites and ranking them long term. Others are good at identifying trends and earning money short term.

      I'm not saying that all WSO's are bad. I do feel that a good percentage are way overhyped, though. But that's not to say there aren't a few really good ones. It's just a matter of finding a method that suits your style and putting a spin on it. And most of all, sticking with it.
      Well said. I agree with this because many WSO's offer quality information, but 99% of the time, people will not execute the plan and will never make any money. Create a really business plan online, do your research and execute. You will be surprised how easy it actually is when you focus your energy to your business.

      Mike
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5702121].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
      Originally Posted by JSProjects View Post

      I generally tell people to stop chasing methods and put together a solid plan. Some people are good at this method. Others are good at that method.
      Plans are made from methods. A toolbox with no tools repairs nothing.
      Signature
      "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5702223].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author sal64
        Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

        Plans are made from methods. A toolbox with no tools repairs nothing.
        And a tool without a tool box probably won't make money. :p

        (not directed at you of course)...
        Signature
        Internet Marketing: 20% Internet - 80% Marketing!
        You Won't See The Light Until You Open Your Eyes.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5711231].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
          Originally Posted by sal64 View Post

          And a tool without a tool box probably won't make money. :p
          That's the proverbial "when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." The people who show up in here starting threads about how they made one blog with one review promoting one product and they can't get it to rank in Google. What they need is a screwdriver - a different traffic source they can leverage for sites that don't rank in Google.

          Or you can say "screw it," drive into town, get hammered, and nail some random college chick.
          Signature
          "The Golden Town is the Golden Town no longer. They have sold their pillars for brass and their temples for money, they have made coins out of their golden doors. It is become a dark town full of trouble, there is no ease in its streets, beauty has left it and the old songs are gone." - Lord Dunsany, The Messengers
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5711268].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author rosetrees
            Originally Posted by bt View Post


            Just wondering If any of you have ever made money from a WSO withinn 24 hours after purchase.
            At first glance that was almost an innocent question. "Just wondering".

            Originally Posted by bt View Post

            Would you mind sharing the WSO steve. I understand If you want to keep It private though. Thanks
            But that was the give away. Shiny object syndrome. As in "I don't want to do work to build up a long term, sustainable business. I want instant results."

            Aint gonna happen.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5711324].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Suraj Muralee
              Originally Posted by rosetrees View Post

              At first glance that was almost an innocent question. "Just wondering".



              But that was the give away. Shiny object syndrome. As in "I don't want to do work to build up a long term, sustainable business. I want instant results."

              Aint gonna happen.
              But some biz models like the one explained by Jason, the system can be understood in minutes and can be started implementing right away.

              That's how I got so fast results. I do it every day twice and make 500 every 2 - 3 days .
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5711352].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author sal64
            Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

            Or you can say "screw it," drive into town, get hammered, and nail some random college chick.
            Those were the days my friend... and then along came HIV and ruined the party.
            Signature
            Internet Marketing: 20% Internet - 80% Marketing!
            You Won't See The Light Until You Open Your Eyes.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5715594].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
    I don't think there are many regardless of the promises, the headlines and the reviews.

    However, I purchased the viral facebook fan page creator (I am in no way affiliated with this but since there is more than one am posting the one I got)

    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-business.html

    And within a few days, I made $600 from a client whom I never knew before who found me because his friend (whom I also did not know) forwarded the fanpage link.

    However, I would like to note, that I already had other business things in place to be able to make that much money from a single client.

    I also have used that same software to create other fan pages brand new and have made $19.90 from that.

    Other than that, there is no other WSO that has made me any money in a short period of time.
    Signature
    44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

    Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5702158].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bt
      Originally Posted by TopKat22 View Post

      I don't think there are many regardless of the promises, the headlines and the reviews.

      However, I purchased the viral facebook fan page creator (I am in no way affiliated with this but since there is more than one am posting the one I got)

      http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...-business.html

      And within a few days, I made $600 from a client whom I never knew before who found me because his friend (whom I also did not know) forwarded the fanpage link.

      However, I would like to note, that I already had other business things in place to be able to make that much money from a single client.

      I also have used that same software to create other fan pages brand new and have made $19.90 from that.

      Other than that, there is no other WSO that has made me any money in a short period of time.
      Thanks for letting me know about that WSO, I will have a look at It.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5702176].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    I have made money yes but not within 24 hours after buying one no way. I should say however I've only bought 1 WSO my entire time on this forum and it made me so much money I have had no reason to buy another. And that was coming here as a total newbie too.

    It took about 4 weeks however of practicing everyday, and really giving it my all to make it work. Started my own business. Got fired from my job (which turned out to be a blessing) and wound up having more time to put towards the biz.

    Well so far I've bought my first home, found a new meaning to life, and have never been has happy as I am right now. So I can't really trash WSO's or the fact that most of them are FOS. Even though these forums have made it commonplay to target and take advantage of newbies the fact is when I was a newbie I was still smart enough not to get taken advantage of. So I have very little sympathy for people who do get taken advantage of. They let it happen to themselves.

    Overall, if it wasn't for WSO's god I'd still be working full time, slaving away, and would have had NO IDEA how good a salesman I actually am. I just didn't realize till I came here, started going out and selling my service. I'm sure it has a lot to do with 4 of my older brothers being experienced salesmen themselves. But either way these forums have given me a lot and I'm thankful for everything I've been able to achieve up untill this point.

    Warrior forum is the ****.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5702942].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bt
      Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

      I have made money yes but not within 24 hours after buying one no way. I should say however I've only bought 1 WSO my entire time on this forum and it made me so much money I have had no reason to buy another. And that was coming here as a total newbie too.

      It took about 4 weeks however of practicing everyday, and really giving it my all to make it work. Started my own business. Got fired from my job (which turned out to be a blessing) and wound up having more time to put towards the biz.

      Well so far I've bought my first home, found a new meaning to life, and have never been has happy as I am right now. So I can't really trash WSO's or the fact that most of them are FOS. Even though these forums have made it commonplay to target and take advantage of newbies the fact is when I was a newbie I was still smart enough not to get taken advantage of. So I have very little sympathy for people who do get taken advantage of. They let it happen to themselves.

      Overall, if it wasn't for WSO's god I'd still be working full time, slaving away, and would have had NO IDEA how good a salesman I actually am. I just didn't realize till I came here, started going out and selling my service. I'm sure it has a lot to do with 4 of my older brothers being experienced salesmen themselves. But either way these forums have given me a lot and I'm thankful for everything I've been able to achieve up untill this point.

      Warrior forum is the ****.
      Thanks RedShifted, would you mind sharing the WSO thread. I would really appreciate It, but if you want to keep it a secret I understand that to. Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5703202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
    There are scammers out there and there are some real treasures. It is difficult to know the good from the bad.

    For example, there is one scammer on here who has been reported numerous times and yet he is still allowed to keep selling his WSO even though he NEVER had done the service he says he will do for anyone. Week after week, month after month, some excuse or another.

    So I think it is very important for those who find a WSO that really does work for them, that they let the rest of us know and should also report on the scammers.

    And yes, I know, not just call someone a scammer because the WSO took work and the buyer never did it.

    I mean real scammers who take your money and do not provide the service you purchased at all.
    Signature
    44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

    Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5703156].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Cataclysm1987
      Originally Posted by TopKat22 View Post

      There are scammers out there and there are some real treasures. It is difficult to know the good from the bad.

      For example, there is one scammer on here who has been reported numerous times and yet he is still allowed to keep selling his WSO even though he NEVER had done the service he says he will do for anyone. Week after week, month after month, some excuse or another.

      So I think it is very important for those who find a WSO that really does work for them, that they let the rest of us know and should also report on the scammers.

      And yes, I know, not just call someone a scammer because the WSO took work and the buyer never did it.

      I mean real scammers who take your money and do not provide the service you purchased at all.
      Knowing the difference is probably the main difference between someone who's been on the forum for 5 minutes and several years.
      Signature

      No signature here today!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5714469].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vanvidivici
    Hmm... what about getting commission from newest WSO and promote your aff link to your list? It may be will make you money faster than implement the meat of those WSO.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5703190].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Suraj Muralee
      Originally Posted by vanvidivici View Post

      Hmm... what about getting commission from newest WSO and promote your aff link to your list? It may be will make you money faster than implement the meat of those WSO.
      This looks like a pretty good deal too
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5711252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author madzstar
    So am guessing the answer is no
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5703208].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vanvidivici
      Originally Posted by madzstar View Post

      So am guessing the answer is no
      It's depend on how big of our efforts on implementing the WSOs.

      But according to my experience, to build a long-term revenue will take more time than build a short-term revenue.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5703216].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    Originally Posted by bt View Post

    Thanks RedShifted, would you mind sharing the WSO thread. I would really appreciate It, but if you want to keep it a secret I understand that to. Thanks


    Thats fine I will just be selective in what I talk about.

    The WSO is not really a secret strategy or anything, its more of a logical business plan for sellings 9x12 postcards to small business's. Coming from the job I had came from (cashier) and being very thirsty for money I simply saw a path to that money, innovated a bit on the idea, and was able to gain lots of clients/business from it.

    What helped me personally however was not just the WSO. I had spent my first week doing absolutely nothing but focusing on the lead gen side of the WSO or how to find clients. I was not even thinking about marketing or promoting my business instead I did something I consider pretty innovative (for myself as I see this was something a lot of people just kinda skipped when they implemented the idea). It was a way to secure leads from clients of another major mail marketing company (valpak). And although I am comfortable talking about Bob's WSO, I am less comfortable talking about how I essentially steal leads from major business's like valpak/community mailer.

    Although if one were to really put there mind to it, and think outside the box, they'd see you can literally make a living just by piggy backing off all the FRUSTRATED clients of these crappy services.

    Lets face it a lot of people hate valpak. I made it a goal to find the business's that hated valpak but were still giving them money. I'd email them, send them something clear as clear can be about how my system worked, why it destroys valpak, differences in exposure rates between valpak and my service, how I don't advertise their competition (when valpak does), higher ROIs than valpak due to higher exposure rates.. the list just goes on.

    I made this all into fancy graphs, contacted clients by email, and the part after that I'd rather not get too deep into. But you should be able to get a better than good idea of how I was able to make this work for myself.

    The fact is so many people are frustrated with valpak. I closed the gap on valpaks weaknesses like that guy who started advertising pizza in 30minutes or less. His idea was successful because people were getting sick of waiting forever just to get a cold pizza.

    I simply found out why people hated valpak. Then sold them on those reasons. I developed an elaborate plan to present this information to them. And its that specific plan that I'd just rather not get into.

    But hopefully it should be apparent to you how I'm making this work for my own life. It does take work. And it was really my motivation from discontent of my previous life that I think helped me the most (for a lack of better words). As when I dove into this idea I literally went "balls to the wall" so to speak. I lost my mind for a good 4 weeks, almost spoke to noone, and did nothing but bask in this insane fantasy of me changing my entire life around. I lost every bit of my observing ego during this time that voice that kinda talks you out of things and puts little rational yet depressing thoughts into your head.

    It was almost this esoteric manic phase. I refused to accept reality or the likely potential I would fail. I knew all that stuff existed but it was really the intensity of my dreams that I believe overcame all that rational crap.

    Life is crazy. So much information to sort through, so many **** ideas. And I almost feel like I snapped to some degree to make this work. And god when it actually began to work I can't explain what it felt like.

    Thats why sometimes I literally just recommend blocking off all information. Take one idea, and really just MAKE IT WORK. Forget rational thoughts because logic is not what sells things. Emotion is. And I honestly think because I was so emotional about my own pretend business at the time (before things even really started), so EXCITED, it in turn made others excited about it too, and I kinda fell ass backwards into a live I now love.

    Stever jobs even talked about this effect once. When you just become so overcome with excitement anyone you meet just believes anything you tell them because you're so excited about the idea regardless of whether you actually know it works. He didn't say it in those words. But I still understand what the man means. It wasn't suspending my dreams that I believe helped me succeed (like we are taught so often to do in society, "be skeptical about life" and all those smart rational ideas), it was the total opposite that helped me succeed. Mania, excitement.. its really so hard to put into words so other people can understand. I'm still so excited about the fact I can make a living this way and honestly I think a lot of clients are attracted to that energy, the enthusiasm.

    Or maybe I should just be honest and say I really have no idea how I did this. All I know is it motivates me to start trying some other things in life too... but this post has been long enough already. So let me just STFU. =]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5704573].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bt
      Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post


      Thats fine I will just be selective in what I talk about.

      The WSO is not really a secret strategy or anything, its more of a logical business plan for sellings 9x12 postcards to small business's. Coming from the job I had came from (cashier) and being very thirsty for money I simply saw a path to that money, innovated a bit on the idea, and was able to gain lots of clients/business from it.

      What helped me personally however was not just the WSO. I had spent my first week doing absolutely nothing but focusing on the lead gen side of the WSO or how to find clients. I was not even thinking about marketing or promoting my business instead I did something I consider pretty innovative (for myself as I see this was something a lot of people just kinda skipped when they implemented the idea). It was a way to secure leads from clients of another major mail marketing company (valpak). And although I am comfortable talking about Bob's WSO, I am less comfortable talking about how I essentially steal leads from major business's like valpak/community mailer.

      Although if one were to really put there mind to it, and think outside the box, they'd see you can literally make a living just by piggy backing off all the FRUSTRATED clients of these crappy services.

      Lets face it a lot of people hate valpak. I made it a goal to find the business's that hated valpak but were still giving them money. I'd email them, send them something clear as clear can be about how my system worked, why it destroys valpak, differences in exposure rates between valpak and my service, how I don't advertise their competition (when valpak does), higher ROIs than valpak due to higher exposure rates.. the list just goes on.

      I made this all into fancy graphs, contacted clients by email, and the part after that I'd rather not get too deep into. But you should be able to get a better than good idea of how I was able to make this work for myself.

      The fact is so many people are frustrated with valpak. I closed the gap on valpaks weaknesses like that guy who started advertising pizza in 30minutes or less. His idea was successful because people were getting sick of waiting forever just to get a cold pizza.

      I simply found out why people hated valpak. Then sold them on those reasons. I developed an elaborate plan to present this information to them. And its that specific plan that I'd just rather not get into.

      But hopefully it should be apparent to you how I'm making this work for my own life. It does take work. And it was really my motivation from discontent of my previous life that I think helped me the most (for a lack of better words). As when I dove into this idea I literally went "balls to the wall" so to speak. I lost my mind for a good 4 weeks, almost spoke to noone, and did nothing but bask in this insane fantasy of me changing my entire life around. I lost every bit of my observing ego during this time that voice that kinda talks you out of things and puts little rational yet depressing thoughts into your head.

      It was almost this esoteric manic phase. I refused to accept reality or the likely potential I would fail. I knew all that stuff existed but it was really the intensity of my dreams that I believe overcame all that rational crap.

      Life is crazy. So much information to sort through, so many **** ideas. And I almost feel like I snapped to some degree to make this work. And god when it actually began to work I can't explain what it felt like.

      Thats why sometimes I literally just recommend blocking off all information. Take one idea, and really just MAKE IT WORK. Forget rational thoughts because logic is not what sells things. Emotion is. And I honestly think because I was so emotional about my own pretend business at the time (before things even really started), so EXCITED, it in turn made others excited about it too, and I kinda fell ass backwards into a live I now love.

      Stever jobs even talked about this effect once. When you just become so overcome with excitement anyone you meet just believes anything you tell them because you're so excited about the idea regardless of whether you actually know it works. He didn't say it in those words. But I still understand what the man means. It wasn't suspending my dreams that I believe helped me succeed (like we are taught so often to do in society, "be skeptical about life" and all those smart rational ideas), it was the total opposite that helped me succeed. Mania, excitement.. its really so hard to put into words so other people can understand. I'm still so excited about the fact I can make a living this way and honestly I think a lot of clients are attracted to that energy, the enthusiasm.

      Or maybe I should just be honest and say I really have no idea how I did this. All I know is it motivates me to start trying some other things in life too... but this post has been long enough already. So let me just STFU. =]
      Thanks RedShifted, appreciate the Info.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5708620].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
      [QUOTE=RedShifted;5704573]

      Thats why sometimes I literally just recommend blocking off all information. Take one idea, and really just MAKE IT WORK. Forget rational thoughts because logic is not what sells things. Emotion is. And I honestly think because I was so emotional about my own pretend business at the time (before things even really started), so EXCITED, it in turn made others excited about it too, and I kinda fell ass backwards into a live I now love.

      Stever jobs even talked about this effect once. When you just become so overcome with excitement anyone you meet just believes anything you tell them because you're so excited about the idea regardless of whether you actually know it works. He didn't say it in those words. But I still understand what the man means. QUOTE]

      I have to admit, there have been more than a few times in my life when a really big business, thus, financial success came from total excitement and not so much knowlege of the matter.

      So I can agree with what you say. Whether it be dumb luck, law of attraction, people seeing my excitement and wanting a piece of it, who knows, but it has worked that way.
      Signature
      44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

      Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5708663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marcuslim
    I'm going to say that most people are not naive. They don't really believe a WSO will allow them to start making money so soon. However, people are 'hopeful'. There might be gems or nuggets in a WSO that jumps out and excites them and inspires them to take action. If it's a $7 WSO, most people are willing to take the risk. If there's even one or two 'aha' moments, then it'll have been worth the low cost investment.
    Signature

    Please read the forum rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5708727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael088
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5709232].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Thomas Belknap
      BT, I am having a hard time understanding what you want to accomplish.

      Do you want a long term business with a long term yearly income or do you want to make $100 in the next month?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5709245].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author echo3030
    WSO's WILL NEVER MAKE YOU MONEY. Look at WSO's as knowledge that you can use to make money. Kind of like a tool. A hammer will never make you money but you can use it to build something to sell it to make money right?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5709289].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author samuraig
    Anything I've made money with has always taken time... SEO, writing, copywriting, building websites, marketing online, marketing offline, writing ebooks, writing books... it all takes time to set up, build and put in the work on the techniques.

    I'd read between the lines on that one you saw about making money in 24 hours. If it seems too mysterious and not really telling the whole truth, stay away from it, go with your gut feeling...

    If you're still unsure, try cross checking how many posts they've put on Warrior Forum, what people are saying about the product.
    Signature
    Give Me 5 Minutes, and I’ll show you… The Best Way To Instantly Attract Clients and Money… FREE Secret Intuitive Tools for YOUR Marketing Success


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5709399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Suraj Muralee
    Well,

    Its not a WSO but Coupon Deputy System by Jason Fladian made me $247 in 4 - 5 hours and I love that guy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5710233].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daystar11
    Some of us, MANY of us, want solid long term businesses. I am no stranger to hard work, I love it. And I love working on, and building my business. At the same time, we need to make money in the short term, because it DOES take awhile to build that business. Not everyone wants to get rich quick- we just want to pay the bills until we get there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5714427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bighostchennai
    I got great ideas which could help me in my projects, I don't think I made immediate money out of any WSO, but surely got very intricate and useful information.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5714479].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daystar11
    Suraj, post #70, there is a thread here on WF on Coupon Duty, and there is conflicting info on that thread. Seems not everyone likes it, and it has to do with Facebook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5714481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Ogbin
    Every method you learn from WSOs or any other stuff requires from you practical steps and wait for making money. I think that it take you more than 24 hours.

    The time of making money with the WSOs vary from one to another. How many knowledge you have from this method? How much time you take to practice the instructions of the method? How accurate your actions are? What is the niche you target? and so on.
    Signature
    Speedy Up - Jumping game that change your mood and put smile in your face :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5715065].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author traffic2
    I usually make money the 1st day or 2 of implementing depending on the type of marketing it involves. Ranking sites, writing articles etc takes time. There are products available that make money quickly.
    My colleague and I have been using an automated bot that we had built about a month ago. We are going to launch a WSO in a few weeks and I 100% guarantee it to make money the first day you unleash it. The more you scale it, the more you make. We are only selling a limited quantity. So if you are lucky enough to get your hands on it you will be one happy camper. Keep your eyes open for it in about a month. Cheers!!
    Signature
    Profit Doesn't Land In Your Lap!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5715398].message }}

Trending Topics