Have any WSO's ever made you money 24 hours after purchase

Profile picture of the author bt by
Hey Warriors,

Just wondering If any of you have ever made money from a WSO withinn 24 hours after purchase. Or If not 24 hours, what was the fastest amount of time It took you to make money after purchasing a WSO.

Thanks Warriors,
Terry
#internet marketing #hours #made #money #wso

  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    Yes, I always make money in the first 24 hours. I would be worried if I didn't.

    The first 24 hours are the most important part of a WSO. If you don't make any money in those first 24 hours then it's going to be very hard to pick up the momentum.
  • Profile picture of the author bt
    Thanks Will, but I meant on the buyers end of the WSO, not the sellers end.
  • Profile picture of the author shireen
    Yup, normally I make the most money within the first 24 hours (or get the most subscribers when I offer a free wso).

    When it falls to 2nd & 3rd page, sales will slow down
  • Profile picture of the author Istvan Horvath
    Originally Posted by Young And Opulent View Post

    Some of y'all are misreading the question. He's not asking if you made any money selling a WSO. He's asking if you've made any money after buying and WSO and trying out the information. I doubt anyone will answer this question. Despite all the rave reviews you see in WSO threads, you never see anyone say that they've made any money.
    No, they didn't misread it. The OP wasn't able to phrase it properly, so it was a misleading question. The OP later edited the title and the original post.

    The title was: Have any WSO's made you money In 24 hours - just check the first 3 replies they have the original title

    As for answer: if any WSO promises something like that - they are lying. And anybody that expects to make money with a purchased WSO in 24 hrs... is naive (and I was very mild).
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    Originally Posted by bt View Post

    Thanks Will, but I meant on the buyers end of the WSO, not the sellers end.
    Most WSOs require a certain infrastructure. For example, my System Sixty listbuilding product takes about a week to establish the groundwork, and until you've done that you aren't making a dime from it.

    But it's very nearly the same groundwork you'd need for the upcoming System Sixty affiliate blogging product, so if you go on to buy that one, you save a week and can start doing potentially-profitable work immediately.

    Similarly, you'll buy a lot of WSOs which - amazingly - require more or less the same infrastructure. Once you've built that infrastructure, you'll be able to implement all of those WSOs that much faster.

    When I first got hold of Frank Kern's 4-Day Cash Machine, it needed a certain infrastructure: a sizeable list, a series of products, and the ability to put one on sale at 50% off. I didn't have any of that, so I couldn't use it. Today, I do, so I could - and the 4DCM would indeed make me money in less than 24 hours. But if you don't have the infrastructure it needs, you'll need several months to a year so you can build it.

    This is frequently what takes a marketer to the tipping point... building the infrastructure that sits underneath a successful internet business, a bit at a time. First it's a domain, then a website, then a blog, then a list, then a product. If you just keep plugging away for a year or so, you'll build that foundation and suddenly stuff will "just work."

    Most people pat themselves on the back for that, but it's really that you've gotten past most of the technology questions about "how do I put a product on sale?" and you can focus on things like "how do I make a totally awesome product?" instead. Neither question is particularly hard, you just can't ask the second one effectively until you've answered the first one.
  • Profile picture of the author SteveFinch
    Hi Terry,

    I've only ever bought about a dozen wso's and most of them involved medium term work, which in turn meant The money would come later.

    But having said that, one in particular wso I bought for $7, was something I could action immediately if I wanted. So I did and within approx 6 hours, I'd made $90. Since then I've worked a bit more with it and made several hundred more.

    All the best
    Steve
  • Profile picture of the author FrankieTP2
    Well... not in my case. I've bought WSO's to improve my current business tasks and complete them quicker, not methods to make quick money.

    And sometimes I buy complete systems or business models. I stay away from those "fast money methods" that promise to make you money in a short period of time.

    However, I do recommend fast money methods to newbies. It's a good way to get some start-up capital which can be re-invested in real business models later.

    Stay away from "quick money methods" unless you just want to get some capital together to invest on a real business model.
  • Profile picture of the author jenn1
    Have not made any money on WSO's, Steve which one for 7.00 made you money...if you don't mind answering?
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    Originally Posted by Young And Opulent View Post

    Despite all the rave reviews you see in WSO threads, you never see anyone say that they've made any money.
    This is largely because of self-serving bias.

    When someone reads your WSO and likes what they read, they are perfectly willing to say you wrote an awesome WSO because they didn't do anything.

    But when they go and do something, any success is because they have succeeded, and any failure is because your WSO has failed.

    So when they make money, they don't go back to your WSO thread and say "I made money because of what I learned from your awesome WSO." They go to the main forum and say "I made money because I am awesome and oh by the way I'll be releasing a WSO all about it." :rolleyes:

    There's also the bare reality that most WSOs are by nature incomplete. You don't get a "business in a box" for $10 no matter what the sales copy says, so you have to add significant insight, skill, and determination to most WSOs before they actually become a working business model. By the time you've added what the WSO needs to generate money, it's not really the WSO doing the work. Most WSO-based successes are actually the result of several WSOs in combination.

    None of this is because WSOs are bad, or because people are horrible. It's just basic human psychology. If you want to teach people, you have to accept that they will only succeed because they are great students, and they will only fail because you are a crappy teacher. It goes with the territory.
  • Profile picture of the author bt
    Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

    Hi Terry,

    I've only ever bought about a dozen wso's and most of them involved medium term work, which in turn meant The money would come later.

    But having said that, one in particular wso I bought for $7, was something I could action immediately if I wanted. So I did and within approx 6 hours, I'd made $90. Since then I've worked a bit more with it and made several hundred more.

    All the best
    Steve
    Would you mind sharing the WSO steve. I understand If you want to keep It private though. Thanks
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Franklin
    Most wso's do require some time before you start seeing any sales from implementing the the process/system.

    If you are REALLY looking to make cash as fast as possible then I would say to focus on WSO's whose models are either based around offline marketing OR selling products or services on craigslist or other online classifieds sites.
  • Profile picture of the author bt
    Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

    No, they didn't misread it. The OP wasn't able to phrase it properly, so it was a misleading question. The OP later edited the title and the original post.

    The title was: Have any WSO's made you money In 24 hours - just check the first 3 replies they have the original title

    As for answer: if any WSO promises something like that - they are lying. And anybody that expects to make money with a purchased WSO in 24 hrs... is naive (and I was very mild).
    How do you know, have you purchased every WSO out there.
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    Originally Posted by bt View Post

    How do you know, have you purchased every WSO out there.
    "Make money in 24 hours" is a promise which depends greatly on the buyer's situation. The disclaimer on that promise would have to be almost as long as the average WSO.

    So any WSO which promises you'll make money in 24 hours is full of crap, because the vendor can't possibly know that you're in the situation it requires. It's an unethical promise that can only be made if you don't care whether it's true.

    I wouldn't go so far as to call it lying, but I'd call it bull****.
  • Profile picture of the author richrowley
    Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

    None of this is because WSOs are bad, or because people are horrible. It's just basic human psychology. If you want to teach people, you have to accept that they will only succeed because they are great students, and they will only fail because you are a crappy teacher. It goes with the territory.
    Good point here about human behaviour. I do some teaching in schools and there's often a huge similarity. If a teacher has success the pupils are intelligent and successful, but if there are any negative results then it's the teachers fault. Now this may neither be right or wrong but it certainly is what happens as its just the way us humans are.

    As CDarklock points out it happens just like this in WSO's and many areas of teaching/learning and life.
  • Profile picture of the author Rukshan
    I buy WSO's to gain knowledge and increase the revenue. Most of WSO's give ideas to earn money. If you have a list, you have a great chance to earn much with 24 hours.
  • Profile picture of the author SteveFinch
    Originally Posted by bt View Post

    Would you mind sharing the WSO steve. I understand If you want to keep It private though. Thanks
    Hi Terry,

    I've been looking for the link to it but can't for the life of me find it. But in summary it involved hunting down illegal links to a variety of digital products, and then contacting the product owners and offering to have those links removed for a fee. The fee varied depending on how many links were found.

    What I liked about it was that anyone could do it, but probably wouldn't as they may consider it would saturate within hours. As I said, I had a go straight away and received $90 in my paypal account within hours.

    I then took it a bit further and created a site for the service I was offering (to give me some perceived credibility) The wso included some tips and tactics to automate the whole thing.
    Anyway, It is a nice little wso for anyone who is yet to make some money online.

    All the best
    Steve
  • Profile picture of the author CDarklock
    Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

    in summary it involved hunting down illegal links to a variety of digital products, and then contacting the product owners and offering to have those links removed for a fee.
    You'd need to talk to a lawyer to be sure, but I'm pretty sure this falls under the legal definition of blackmail and could land you in Federal prison if you contacted the wrong person.

    Now, if you had a website offering to check for these links, and you got contacted by the vendor to go find them and send him a report... following which, you offered to get them removed for a fee... I think that would bring you back into legal territory.

    But the way you're describing it, I wouldn't touch that idea without speaking to an attorney first.

    EDIT: This is, of course, a U.S.-centric perspective. I don't know whether this represents any risk at all in other countries. In East Africa, they probably have major companies that do this named "Blackmail Inc."
  • Profile picture of the author Rob Howard
    Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

    Hi Terry,

    I've been looking for the link to it but can't for the life of me find it. But in summary it involved hunting down illegal links to a variety of digital products, and then contacting the product owners and offering to have those links removed for a fee. The fee varied depending on how many links were found.
    Originally Posted by CDarklock View Post

    You'd need to talk to a lawyer to be sure, but I'm pretty sure this falls under the legal definition of blackmail and could land you in Federal prison if you contacted the wrong person.
    You're damn right, Caliban.

    I had some a**hat contact me about "taking links down". I didn't get back to him fast enough and the a-hole then proceeded to threaten me with extortion and now his account is banned. So much for his business model.

    Pay me and I'll help take down these links is so unethical, mainly because, what the sharer is doing is breaking the freaking law.

    This is akin to seeing a guy mugging my grandmother, and knowing who he is but refusing to testify until I pay you cash.


    Steve, I'm half tempted to report you to the mods and get your account banned. What you are doing is completely wrong.

    If you know people who are sharing you need to turn those in to the product maker, without charge, and let him handle it.

    Good god. I hope the mods ban that guy who made that idiotic WSO.

    Rob

    EDIT: To anyone practicing this "business model" - you do it to me and I find out who you are, you'll find yourself in legal hot water pretty damn quick.
  • Profile picture of the author SteveFinch
    Originally Posted by ccmusicman View Post

    You're damn right, Caliban.

    I had some a**hat contact me about "taking links down". I didn't get back to him fast enough and the a-hole then proceeded to threaten me with extortion and now his account is banned. So much for his business model.

    Pay me and I'll help take down these links is so unethical, mainly because, what the sharer is doing is breaking the freaking law.

    This is akin to seeing a guy mugging my grandmother, and knowing who he is but refusing to testify until I pay you cash.


    Steve, I'm half tempted to report you to the mods and get your account banned. What you are doing is completely wrong.

    If you know people who are sharing you need to turn those in to the product maker, without charge, and let him handle it.

    Good god. I hope the mods ban that guy who made that idiotic WSO.

    Rob

    EDIT: To anyone practicing this "business model" - you do it to me and I find out who you are, you'll find yourself in legal hot water pretty damn quick.
    Hi

    I wouldn't know about the legal in and outs of it I'm afraid. The wso suggested I search for illegal links, send the product owner an email including the links, offering to get them removed for a service fee.
    Quite a few that I've mailed have taken up my offer. They could of course have contacted the file sharing sites themselves had they wanted to.

    If yourself and/or a mod feels my account needs to be banned because of my reply, so be it.
  • Profile picture of the author Rob Howard
    Originally Posted by SteveFinch View Post

    Hi

    I wouldn't know about the legal in and outs of it I'm afraid. The wso suggested I search for illegal links, send the product owner an email including the links, offering to get them removed for a service fee.
    Ok - that's different. By giving the link locations, you are allowing the owner to take action on his/her own.

    What this other guy did was refuse to share who it was and when I didn't respond to him, he told me he would post those links on the main thread and wouldn't delete them until I got back to him.

    Rob

Next Topics on Trending Feed