Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 29th Feb 2012, 04:20 PM   #1
fin
Jamie Alexander
War Room Member
 
fin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2,387
Thanks: 940
Thanked 876 Times in 584 Posts
Default Making money on Iwriter.

I've not been on for a while and it's changed so much.

Does anyone know how many articles you need to be allowed to write elite articles, and how much the new payments are for each word length?

Cheers.
fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Feb 2012, 04:50 PM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
EllesBelles's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 171
Thanks: 40
Thanked 38 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Payment is very low.

$1.62 for 300 words, $2.43 for 500 words and $4.05 for 700 words.

Payments can be weekly or biweekly, etc.

I can't remember how many you have to write to be elite, but however many it is, the vast majority of people could make more money elsewhere.

Social Media Strategist. Digital Storyteller.

LinkedIn
Social Media Consultant

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
EllesBelles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Feb 2012, 08:27 PM   #3
[Insert witty user title]
War Room Member
 
Ross Cohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 961
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 124
Thanked 333 Times in 144 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

You need around 20-some articles to be able to get more than $3/article I believe (for 500 words, that is). Some people even past that feedback accept $3 gigs. The fact of the matter is, you won't become rich from iWriter. If you're an extremely good writer, there's Constant-Content. If you do become reputable on iWriter though you can bring some decent cash in - it's all about reputation and then you'll start making somewhere around $7-10/article, even a little past $15 at some point I believe.
Ross Cohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Feb 2012, 08:38 PM   #4
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
AmandaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 1,523
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 819
Thanked 870 Times in 444 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

You have to get feedback from 30 gigs to get upgraded. 4 or more stars makes you a premium writer and 4.6 or higher makes you elite.

For a 500 word article you will get $2.43 as a normal writer, $4.05 as a premium writer, and $6.48 as an elite writer. I see a bit of variation sometimes so I think people can offer to pay more than the minimum per article. You can also get tips if someone really likes your work.

AmandaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Feb 2012, 09:01 PM   #5
PT. USAHA SAUDARA MANDIRI
 
ptusm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Heater|Tubular|Thermocoup
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

very low income
ptusm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Feb 2012, 09:33 PM   #6
SharpShooter
War Room Member
 
Elluminati's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 150
Thanks: 83
Thanked 50 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Be advised that the Premium and Elite articles are not always worth their prices as the client can be extremely demanding. The rejection rate is also high, which means you are highly likely to get knocked back down to a Basic writer if you aren't careful. There are clients who want a 5000 word ebook PLUS a squeeze page, all of which has to be done within a 5 hour time frame-IMPOSSIBLE if it is to be of high quality.

If you do become a Premium or Elite writer, try and stick with topics you're comfortable with and don't look for the highest paying gigs. Clients will reject you with the quickness and it takes a lot to build your rank back up. As resellcells mentioned, Constant Content is the business if you're an extremely good writer. You don't have write yourself ragged to reach a certain status just to see that it is not all what it seems.
Elluminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Feb 2012, 09:43 PM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ashtabula, Ohio
Posts: 112
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elluminati View Post
Be advised that the Premium and Elite articles are not always worth their prices as the client can be extremely demanding. The rejection rate is also high, which means you are highly likely to get knocked back down to a Basic writer if you aren't careful. There are clients who want a 5000 word ebook PLUS a squeeze page, all of which has to be done within a 5 hour time frame-IMPOSSIBLE if it is to be of high quality.

If you do become a Premium or Elite writer, try and stick with topics you're comfortable with and don't look for the highest paying gigs. Clients will reject you with the quickness and it takes a lot to build your rank back up. As resellcells mentioned, Constant Content is the business if you're an extremely good writer. You don't have write yourself ragged to reach a certain status just to see that it is not all what it seems.
What's an extremely good writer anymore? I read the most popular tech sites, Yahoo, ESPN, etc.. and in the comments section I see blasts about how the articles are poorly written.

Lets face it; content writers are going the way of $2 hookers.

Work your butt off so someone can hurry up and throw your article (good or not) on their website, slap a bunch of links on it... rinse and repeat.

I could make more driving a garbage truck than I could writing for Iwriter.
absoluteallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Feb 2012, 10:36 PM   #8
SharpShooter
War Room Member
 
Elluminati's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 150
Thanks: 83
Thanked 50 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteallen View Post
What's an extremely good writer anymore? I read the most popular tech sites, Yahoo, ESPN, etc.. and in the comments section I see blasts about how the articles are poorly written.

Lets face it; content writers are going the way of $2 hookers.

Work your butt off so someone can hurry up and throw your article (good or not) on their website, slap a bunch of links on it... rinse and repeat.

I could make more driving a garbage truck than I could writing for Iwriter.

Since you misread what I wrote, you go on and drive the hell out of that garbage truck and make that "dirty" money

I don't recall endorsing iWriter as the ideal place to write. Just like everyone else putting their 2 cents up regarding the question of this thread, so did I. An extremely good writer is versatile, consistent, and knows his or her s***. And an extremely good writer isn't going to work their butt off for bull**** pay, so that $2 hooker reference is pretty lame, bruh.

You seem to be fixated on article writing:
Work your butt off so someone can hurry up and throw your article (good or not) on their website, slap a bunch of links on it... rinse and repeat.

Not every writer is an article writer. Some of us EXTREMELY GOOD WRITERS have corporate clients and write content for offline purposes.

What works for other people may not work for you. And even EXTREMELY GOOD WRITERS make a nice passive income from sites such as Constant Content where they can set their own prices.

Unfortunately, the Internet is ridiculously overpopulated with poorly written articles, but that doesn't mean they are the products of sites such as iWriter, Textbroker, etc. Someone's dog could've written the article for all we know, but who cares ?! :rolleyes:
Elluminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Feb 2012, 10:50 PM   #9
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
AmandaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 1,523
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 819
Thanked 870 Times in 444 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteallen View Post
What's an extremely good writer anymore? I read the most popular tech sites, Yahoo, ESPN, etc.. and in the comments section I see blasts about how the articles are poorly written.

Lets face it; content writers are going the way of $2 hookers.

Work your butt off so someone can hurry up and throw your article (good or not) on their website, slap a bunch of links on it... rinse and repeat.

I could make more driving a garbage truck than I could writing for Iwriter.
Well, I was making about $15/hr writing for iWriter when I was doing it. That isn't bad for people who have never made money online.

And sure... you may think "content writers are going the way of $2 hookers" but I still make great money writing for clients.

There will always be people out there who want REAL quality and are willing to pay for it.

AmandaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 01:02 AM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ashtabula, Ohio
Posts: 112
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaT View Post
Well, I was making about $15/hr writing for iWriter when I was doing it. That isn't bad for people who have never made money online.

And sure... you may think "content writers are going the way of $2 hookers" but I still make great money writing for clients.

There will always be people out there who want REAL quality and are willing to pay for it.
Well then help me out. Tell me the secrets in PM. I am for sure not going to write anything for under $20. That's my minimum.

I don't see the worth of all the work it takes to write people content that people "want" to read for less.

It's greed. Not only that, it's poor guru marketing strategies that convince people to throw crap against the wall several times and maybe once it will stick.

Get everything for nothing, make millions!

:rolleyes:
absoluteallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 01:18 AM   #11
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
AmandaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 1,523
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 819
Thanked 870 Times in 444 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteallen View Post
Well then help me out. Tell me the secrets in PM. I am for sure not going to write anything for under $20. That's my minimum.

I don't see the worth of all the work it takes to write people content that people "want" to read for less.

It's greed. Not only that, it's poor guru marketing strategies that convince people to throw crap against the wall several times and maybe once it will stick.

Get everything for nothing, make millions!

:rolleyes:
I regularly get paid 4-5 cents per word and I know plenty of people that get paid more. Just quit trying to compete with the $2 article writers!

Some people say you have to get off of WF to do this... it does help, but 50% of my clients are Warriors, so there are plenty of Warriors willing to pay for quality content as well. You just need to help them find you.

AmandaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 01:30 AM   #12
CEO | MonkSEO, LLC
War Room Member
 
monkseo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: The Windy City
Posts: 52
Thanks: 35
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

I don't think this site is made to generate realistic income for any person in the USA. You just can't make enough creating quality articles being paid the low amount they pay unless you live off McDonalds and Raman... It was created for people in countries where teachers make $6 a week... If you are in the USA, you are supposed to use this service because it is very cheap, and tweak the articles to create better quality articles, as every article I ever bought on there needed to be modified so it sounds normal, not the best quality, but cheap and a good start.

monkseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 01:32 AM   #13
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
jchengery's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 718
Thanks: 11
Thanked 72 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Hello everyone,

fin - There are several good points in this thread:

AmandaT is correct on how much you have to produce in order to become an Elite writer. It's all based on your feedback and having at least 30 feedback comments. < 4.0 is Basic, 4.0-4.599 is Premium, 4.6-5.0 is Elite, with varying increases in pay. Additionally, clients can specifically request certain writers, leading to more pay for that writer (something like 86% of the total fee goes to the writer in special request instances, etc.)

Elluminati also brings up a good point regarding how you have to be selective in choosing clients to write for; some clients are reasonable in their requirements, but some of them are not. In addition, some of their instructions are not clear, so you should make sure about their requirements before you agree to do the article. In addition, it does take time to build your reputation back up if you get one bad grade, especially when you are first starting out.

I had been working on iWriter for a while ("jcwriter1" is my username), and have picked up one loyal client, along with some regular work from a few others, but lately moved away from it for three main reasons:

1. Working on other projects, including Internet marketing, writing elsewhere (including Constant-Content), and niche marketing.

2. IWriter changed the submittal page where the text is always messed up whenever you copy and paste, even from Notepad, which shouldn't affect the text, but it does. That calls for additional formatting, which takes additional time to do, thereby decreasing your pay per minute and hour.

3. Perhaps the most annoying thing, and this happened this morning when I worked for the loyal client I mentioned earlier, I submitted a quality article through the iWriter interface, and it was rejected by Copyscape because it had a 3.43% duplication factor. What were the words that Copyscape picked up on? Essentially, the keywords that the client wanted in her article (online savings accounts), as well as related keywords (APY, Annual Percentage Yield, opening an account, etc.).

It's annoying to me because there were, at most, 10 words that may have been duplicated, and those words were all necessary in the article. Additionally, 3.43% is very, very low - iWriter's Copyscape checks never caused a problem before they went to the new graphics and design 1-2 months back. Additionally, you get charged each time your article "fails" Copyscape - it's only $.10, granted, but still, it gets annoying when you work hard on an article only to have it come back labelled as "duplicated" content.

Additionally, if you have three instances of Copyscape rejecting your article, your account is suspended until iWriter manually investigates your account and reinstates you. For the record, I haven't had that happen to me, thankfully, but that is reportedly the procedure if that occurs.

For all of those reasons, I haven't been working on iWriter as much lately. If those conditions above were addressed, I'd consider going back to it on a part-time basis, but as others have mentioned, you can likely make more money in other ways. IWriter's best feature might be to build up a loyal client base, then work with them exclusively through iWriter and off of iWriter.

Hopefully, this was helpful.

Please take care and have a great day!

Joe Chengery III

My free ebook on pancreatic cancer: http://ow.ly/nPVhm Let's help my friend Courtney Reagan strike out cancer!

Are you WORRIED about what wheat is doing to your waistline and your health? You SHOULD be! http://ow.ly/jSIY9 Internet marketer, copyeditor, copywriter, content creator, author - http://www.joechengery.com

Last edited on 1st Mar 2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Typo - should be "more money," not just "money."
jchengery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 01:41 AM   #14
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ashtabula, Ohio
Posts: 112
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkseo View Post
I don't think this site is made to generate realistic income for any person in the USA. You just can't make enough creating quality articles being paid the low amount they pay unless you live off McDonalds and Raman... It was created for people in countries where teachers make $6 a week... If you are in the USA, you are supposed to use this service because it is very cheap, and tweak the articles to create better quality articles, as every article I ever bought on there needed to be modified so it sounds normal, not the best quality, but cheap and a good start.
Minimum wage in Ohio is $7.70 or $6.48 for an elite writer at Iwriter. So 8 hours of McDonald's work is $61.60 a day or a week of working full time at McDonald's is $308 a week. Iwriter or McDonald's?

I know what I'd pick at those rates.
absoluteallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 01:47 AM   #15
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
AmandaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 1,523
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 819
Thanked 870 Times in 444 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteallen View Post
Minimum wage in Ohio is $7.70. So 8 hours of McDonald's work is $61.60 a day or a week of working full time at McDonald's is $308 a week. Iwriter or McDonald's?

I know what I'd pick at those rates.
Like McDonalds hires any full time workers...

Honestly, iWriter works best as a stop gap. Need money but don't have clients? Write on iWriter to help cover your IM bills.

Don't depend on iWriter unless you can write VERY fast or don't need much to go on. (I can write 3-4 500 word articles on iWriter in an hour if I really set my mind to it.)

AmandaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 03:29 AM   #16
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ashtabula, Ohio
Posts: 112
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaT View Post
Like McDonalds hires any full time workers...

Honestly, iWriter works best as a stop gap. Need money but don't have clients? Write on iWriter to help cover your IM bills.

Don't depend on iWriter unless you can write VERY fast or don't need much to go on. (I can write 3-4 500 word articles on iWriter in an hour if I really set my mind to it.)
Exactly.

Enough said!

Btw.. not trying to be negative here, just think it's BS that writers are compared to less than minimum wage workers
absoluteallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 03:37 AM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Ashtabula, Ohio
Posts: 112
Thanks: 8
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elluminati View Post
Since you misread what I wrote, you go on and drive the hell out of that garbage truck and make that "dirty" money

I don't recall endorsing iWriter as the ideal place to write. Just like everyone else putting their 2 cents up regarding the question of this thread, so did I. An extremely good writer is versatile, consistent, and knows his or her s***. And an extremely good writer isn't going to work their butt off for bull**** pay, so that $2 hooker reference is pretty lame, bruh.

You seem to be fixated on article writing:
Work your butt off so someone can hurry up and throw your article (good or not) on their website, slap a bunch of links on it... rinse and repeat.

Not every writer is an article writer. Some of us EXTREMELY GOOD WRITERS have corporate clients and write content for offline purposes.

What works for other people may not work for you. And even EXTREMELY GOOD WRITERS make a nice passive income from sites such as Constant Content where they can set their own prices.

Unfortunately, the Internet is ridiculously overpopulated with poorly written articles, but that doesn't mean they are the products of sites such as iWriter, Textbroker, etc. Someone's dog could've written the article for all we know, but who cares ?! :rolleyes:
Taken out of context. If you are THAT person, why are you defending such systems like Iwriter that pays people less than minimum wage for their efforts?

I can write magazine quality articles, but be new at the online writing system.. some one recommends I write at a place for less than minimum wage where people at will can reject my article for any reason?

That's junk!

They can then steal my content anyways. After the fact.
absoluteallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 09:15 AM   #18
SharpShooter
War Room Member
 
Elluminati's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 150
Thanks: 83
Thanked 50 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteallen View Post
What's an extremely good writer anymore? I read the most popular tech sites, Yahoo, ESPN, etc.. and in the comments section I see blasts about how the articles are poorly written.

Lets face it; content writers are going the way of $2 hookers.

Work your butt off so someone can hurry up and throw your article (good or not) on their website, slap a bunch of links on it... rinse and repeat.

I could make more driving a garbage truck than I could writing for Iwriter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by absoluteallen View Post
Taken out of context. If you are THAT person, why are you defending such systems like Iwriter that pays people less than minimum wage for their efforts?

I can write magazine quality articles, but be new at the online writing system.. some one recommends I write at a place for less than minimum wage where people at will can reject my article for any reason?

That's junk!

They can then steal my content anyways. After the fact.

The man asked a question about being an Elite writer on iWriter and some of us have attempted to answer his question. He didn't ask for reasons why he shouldn't write for iWriter. There are other threads for that. And I'm not advocating that people write for them to make minimum wage, that's why I brought up Constant Content where they have the opportunity to sell their articles for prices well beyond minimum wage.

And you are being negative, which is your right. So, we get your point that these content mills are pretty sh***y, but just like Amanda T said, she was making pretty decent pay and Joe has found regular clients. That goes to show that you can't generalize anything.

And for those who do write for iWriter whose articles get rejected, keep tabs on your s***. This is where you run it through CopyScape and make sure those marks aren't using it. And you also take that rejected content and put it on a site, such as Constant Content, and price it however you wish. It's called recycling. Learn the writing game...
Elluminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 10:30 AM   #19
the workaholic
War Room Member
 
wrongnumber's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: new delhi, india
Posts: 525
Thanks: 82
Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

well it maybe poor income... but pays off...

wrongnumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 11:12 AM   #20
Banned
War Room Member
 
ExpertSEOServices's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1,233
Thanks: 195
Thanked 97 Times in 89 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

WOW these are super low rates. I think you are better off offering your services here and on other forums!
Even better offering your writing skills on fiverr!

ExpertSEOServices is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2012, 11:36 AM   #21
Blogger and Writer
 
Victoralexon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: London, UK
Posts: 391
Thanks: 163
Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fin View Post
I've not been on for a while and it's changed so much.

Does anyone know how many articles you need to be allowed to write elite articles, and how much the new payments are for each word length?

Cheers.
Login to your iWriter account, and then just simply hover your cursor over the stars at the top of your screen.
Victoralexon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2012, 09:55 AM   #22
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Brad Callen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 2,661
Thanks: 642
Thanked 444 Times in 284 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertSEOServices View Post
WOW these are super low rates. I think you are better off offering your services here and on other forums!
Even better offering your writing skills on fiverr!
This couldn't be any further from the truth. If you are not a premium or elite writer on iWriter and don't know the rates they are receiving, I'm sorry but you are not qualified to give the advice you just gave.

WSO: (50% off!) Shocking new niche finding software uncovers niches that NOBODY knows even exist, guaranteed! 100s of REAL Warrior testimonials in this new WSO! CLICK HERE!

Learn how I get #1 Google rankings for any keyword I want. Get it FREE below:
=> Free SEO Domination Video Course
Brad Callen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2012, 11:28 AM   #23
Blogger & Affiliate
 
krytical's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

I regularly write for Textbroker.com
I like the site and the ease and feel of writing there. Payments are about the same, though.

krytical is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2012, 11:35 AM   #24
fin
Jamie Alexander
War Room Member
 
fin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2,387
Thanks: 940
Thanked 876 Times in 584 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Thanks guys.
fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2012, 05:42 PM   #25
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
AmandaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 1,523
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 819
Thanked 870 Times in 444 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Callen View Post
This couldn't be any further from the truth. If you are not a premium or elite writer on iWriter and don't know the rates they are receiving, I'm sorry but you are not qualified to give the advice you just gave.
Very true. The rates are very low to start for the average writer, but if you work your way up, they do get better.

There are many talented writers here on WF slaving away at one cent per word that just don't know any better... they would make more even writing for iWriter as long as they put the work in to get to elite.

(If you want to get to elite faster, focus on writing the shorter articles long enough to get to elite. Just make sure your writing is good because you NEED those 5 star reviews!)

AmandaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2012, 05:51 PM   #26
fin
Jamie Alexander
War Room Member
 
fin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2,387
Thanks: 940
Thanked 876 Times in 584 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

The thing I like about Iwriter is that you just pick and choose what you write.

I know it's not the best paying gig in town. OK for a bit of spare cash though.
fin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2012, 06:00 PM   #27
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
AmandaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: WA, USA
Posts: 1,523
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 819
Thanked 870 Times in 444 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fin View Post
The thing I like about Iwriter is that you just pick and choose what you write.

I know it's not the best paying gig in town. OK for a bit of spare cash though.
It also saves you time finding clients. If you don't have time or don't know how to find clients, it is a good option.

AmandaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2012, 06:11 PM   #28
Banned
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 248
Thanks: 32
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

I started a couple of weeks ago and I've made a couple of dollars using it, just writing some short things. It's good and some people make a killer off it.
Ewan1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2012, 07:39 PM   #29
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

just like anything in life you get back what you put in. I just started writing for iwriter you are had a request from the client after writing just one article. If you are a good writer clients will notice and the money will follow...
eveosphere26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Mar 2012, 06:04 AM   #30
ewritezone.com
 
ewritezone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Wonderland :)
Posts: 185
Thanks: 13
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

I use that site when the work flow is less. I'm a premium writer there, and I believe the rates are decent enough for me.

ewritezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Mar 2012, 08:47 AM   #31
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 158
Thanks: 31
Thanked 41 Times in 40 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

I just had some articles written on iwriter, granted I paid $3 for 500 words, but the text was embarrassing... couldn't even figure out what it meant!
bluebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Mar 2012, 09:02 AM   #32
Sid
 
sidcandid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Asia
Posts: 263
Thanks: 50
Thanked 43 Times in 37 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Iwriter is a wonderful site for frelance writers. I agree that the compensation offered is not the highest but the advantages I find with it is you don't need to bid on projects and don't need to go about finding clients. I have been writing there for over 3 months and have to say I am impressed. My only regret is why didn't I find Iwriter earlier.

sidcandid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2013, 04:41 PM   #33
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fin View Post
I've not been on for a while and it's changed so much.

Does anyone know how many articles you need to be allowed to write elite articles, and how much the new payments are for each word length?

Cheers.
Hi,

You need to have 3.6 and above rating with at least 30 reviews.
RemiLaBeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 05:38 PM   #34
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Making money on Iwriter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpertSEOServices View Post
WOW these are super low rates. I think you are better off offering your services here and on other forums!
Even better offering your writing skills on fiverr!
Super low. Even most content mills pay better than that. Folks can get 3 times as much very, very easily if they would just learn some marketing and promote themselves a litle bit. Isn't that what WF is about? I'm amazed at the people who chase after $1.00/100 word gigs when there's so many places out there that pay much more.
Joseph Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum

Bookmarks

Tags
iwriter, making, money

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:14 AM.