Given that, I thought it might be an idea to list your own annoyances, bugbears, frustrations and if you've not thought of a way to monetise yourself, or you can't be bothered, then maybe a fellow warrior can take it on.
Think of it as an ideas thread if you will. Some will just be funny, some will have no solution but some might just light a spark for someone - you never know.
Here's a few to get us started:
- I hate it when I'm in the shower and someone flushes the toilet - Ow!
- Why can't there be a way to safely and effectively cut the grass when it's wet?
- I hate it when I bend down to pick something up - and I miss, I bend down again - and miss again... urrgghh!
- Why can't there be a 'simple' (and I emphasise SIMPLE) one remote to replace all the other remote controls I have?
- I can never remember which way envelopes go into my printer!
- Why are PCs so user un-friendly?
I think you get my drift
P.S. UK Warriors who are familiar with the TV prog, Grumpy Old Men, may look at it in a different light now - there might be gold in them there rants!