Article Writing

by doomzday 12 replies
I've written 17 articles on iWriter, all approved with average rating of 4.65 out of 5. Now the problem is that I'm from Pakistan, a country which is not supported by PayPal due to some absurd reasons. How can I write articles with a decent payout, and get paid through a different payment method like Moneybookers or something? Some help would be greatly appreciated.
#main internet marketing discussion forum #article #writing
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Always tricky.

    Are you asking how you can be paid by iWriter without using PayPal? (I think you'd be better asking iWriter than asking Warriors? They'll perhaps have a way, or create one? They wouldn't want to limit their market entirely to PayPal?).

    Or are you asking where else you can write articles and be paid in non-PayPal ways?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6277065].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author doomzday
    Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

    Always tricky.

    Are you asking how you can be paid by iWriter without using PayPal? (I think you'd be better asking iWriter than asking Warriors? They'll perhaps have a way, or create one? They wouldn't want to limit their market entirely to PayPal?).

    Or are you asking where else you can write articles and be paid in non-PayPal ways?
    Where else can I write articles and get paid in non-PayPal ways. I already contacted iWriter about the first thing, they say they're going to add AlertPay at the end of the year.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6277084].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author phoebetabitha
    Hi Alexa,
    I too would love to know how/where to make some money writting articles for sites. I am extremely new to Internet Marketing, but I am a fast learner and I am a native English speaker (UK)...
    Your help is appreciated.
    Phoebe XxX
    Signature

    Very new, but learning FAST

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6277091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mindreaderwriter
    Banned
    Why don't you try creating an Odesk and/or Elance accounts? With Odesk, they have an option to withdraw your money via bankwire or directly to your debit card.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6278020].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author doomzday
      Originally Posted by mindreaderwriter View Post

      Why don't you try creating an Odesk and/or Elance accounts? With Odesk, they have an option to withdraw your money via bankwire or directly to your debit card.
      Well I tried both. Although Elance has comparatively better earning per article, it is incredibly hard to land an article writing job there, maybe because the employers prefer native English speakers. oDesk, on the other hand, is a website where people want to get their job done almost for free. I landed a job there, only to learn that the employer was paying $5 for 5000 words.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6278648].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chris Thompson
      Originally Posted by mindreaderwriter View Post

      Why don't you try creating an Odesk and/or Elance accounts? With Odesk, they have an option to withdraw your money via bankwire or directly to your debit card.
      You could also create a profile at
      OutsourceFactor | Helping Online Entrepreneurs Hire Offshore Talent

      Then look for a single employer who will pay you using Xoom.com or some other non-PayPal method.

      If your writing is good and you are a well rounded person you will have no trouble getting a decent online job.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6328299].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RnGWriter
    Congratulations on getting those 17 articles approved but shouldn't you have thought about how you were going to get paid before doing the job?

    If you are interested, there is a site called Greenlightarticles.com; they operate in a similar manner to iwriter but they offer Alertpay as a payment option. So you can check that out.
    Signature

    I co-founded WebAble, where I help webify people's businesses through design, storytelling, content marketing and social media.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6278580].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author doomzday
      Originally Posted by RnGWriter View Post

      Congratulations on getting those 17 articles approved but shouldn't you have thought about how you were going to get paid before doing the job?

      If you are interested, there is a site called Greenlightarticles.com; they operate in a similar manner to iwriter but they offer Alertpay as a payment option. So you can check that out.
      I got a PayPal account from a friend, which he verified through some trick, though I knew I couldn't withdraw money, I intended to use it for buying some SEO tools/services. The account got limited soon and couldn't be recovered.

      Thanks for the suggestion. I'm checking out Greenlightarticles.com now, although Alertpay charges $15 for bank wire which is painful.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6278670].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Andylinks
        Originally Posted by doomzday View Post

        I got a PayPal account from a friend, which he verified through some trick, though I knew I couldn't withdraw money, I intended to use it for buying some SEO tools/services. The account got limited soon and couldn't be recovered.

        Thanks for the suggestion. I'm checking out Greenlightarticles.com now, although Alertpay charges $15 for bank wire which is painful.
        There is a saying, where there is a will there is a way. There are people who offer joint ventures to people in your shoes. You bring cash, they bring their Paypal account. You pay into their account and they get a percentage of whatever comes in. I could give you a link to them (they are members on other forums), if you think it will help you. Post here if you are interested and I will send you a PM with the link.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6279846].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author awundrin
    You could bid on jobs at freelancer.com as moneybookers is used there. Just be prepared to be shocked by the extreme low rates many buyers offer!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6278651].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author doomzday
      Originally Posted by awundrin View Post

      You could bid on jobs at freelancer.com as moneybookers is used there. Just be prepared to be shocked by the extreme low rates many buyers offer!
      Yes, I have tried them, and honestly, they are not worth the effort.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6279237].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ishuvonet
    For a better payout you can work as a per hour basis writer in networks like odesk or freelancer and as far the paypal concern its been a problem for people of Pakistan or Bangladesh and for some other countries too.However I am not sure but check this site 2co whether it has any option to help.Moreover if you have any relative or friend resides where paypal is supported they also can help to open an account.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6279918].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics

  • 6 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}
  • 11 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Im newbie.. i want a good strategy about getting money from net .. thx all

    Im newbie.. i want a good strategy about getting money from net . so if u know something about that just message me and i'll be so thankful .. sry ... [read more]

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Considering starting a gaming Youtube channel. Evaluating possible names and instructions.

    3DPrintedWaffles in Off Topic

    Hi, I suspect there may be a WF forum that better fits this post. If so please point me in the right direction. Thank you! I've been playing DOTA2 for ... [read more]

  • 5 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    What's the best digital marketing certificate out there?

    I want to be an internet marketing specialist. You know like for social media and SEO I am not talking about those who you have to complete a whole program ... [read more]

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Making literally 300 calls a day, criqute my script i feel stuck.

    Clautusoar in Offline Marketing

    So as you already know, im making about 150- 295 calls a day, i do understand its a numbers game, however its only so if you're good at making sales. ... [read more]