Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 28th August 2012, 08:13 AM   #1
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Hampshire
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Hi all,

Just a question that popped into my head. Yesterday I posted on here as I am just starting out in the world of internet marketing, and someone asked me if the free ebook I have written on pregnancy could be uploaded onto Amazon Kindle publishing.

I already have some books on there that I self published (two for my other half, and some *ahem* erotic fiction that I wrote). They do okay for themselves without any promotion (not going to retire anytime soon, but a bit of pocket money).

My question is, if I add affiliate links to my new ebook, when someone downloads it onto their eReader, would the affiliate links work?

[www.deben-enterprises.com/your-guide-to-pregnancy] Your Guide To Pregnancy - FREE eBook!
DLStreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th August 2012, 08:15 AM   #2
www.EscalateInternet.com
War Room Member
 
Escalate Internet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2,280
Thanks: 667
Thanked 518 Times in 411 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

I'm not sure if they would work, but remember that you'd also have to expect them to make the purchase on their Kindle since that's where they clicked on the affiliate link, a lot of people would likely get on their computer and make the purchase.

Escalate Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th August 2012, 08:20 AM   #3
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Hampshire
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

hmmmm yes, that is a good point.....a very good point!

Wondering if maybe I could put it on Amazon, but at the end of the eBook write a bit on (for example) if you would like to be kept up to date with new hints and tips for baby and beyond, join FB page here blah blah blah.............

[www.deben-enterprises.com/your-guide-to-pregnancy] Your Guide To Pregnancy - FREE eBook!
DLStreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th August 2012, 10:51 AM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Amy Harrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 381
Thanks: 291
Thanked 283 Times in 196 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

You can and should have links for people to get more information about the subject in your Kindle book. A better idea would be to have a link where they can sign up for a free report, then you can market to them once they are on your list. You can also have a link to your author website as well. Consider putting these types of links in both the front and back matter of your book-valuable real estate.

Amy Harrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th September 2012, 01:19 PM   #5
RobertRider.com
War Room Member
 
The Real Deal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 126
Thanks: 40
Thanked 89 Times in 46 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLStreet View Post
My question is, if I add affiliate links to my new ebook, when someone downloads it onto their eReader, would the affiliate links work?
I would advice against using direct affiliate links in your Kindle book. Although a lot of people are getting away with it at the moment I think it's only a question of time before we are due another "Kindle slap" like the one on PLR and to some degree on the recipe books.

To add affiliate links I would suggest the following:

1. Create a review page on your website, (with a pop-up offering their free gift for opting in to your list) and on that page you compare maybe 3-4 different products/services and then have affiliate links from that page.

That way you both capturing (some of) your book buyers onto your list and can continue to market to them for a long time, and you stay within the Amazon TOS by linking to your own website.

2. Alternatively, if you are determined to add affiliate links to your book, at least make them links to your website like this: www.mywebsite.com/coolproduct and then redirect that link from your site to the affiliate link.

By doing this you are accomplishing three things:

a) It looks better to Amazon when they review the book.

b) You can re-direct the link after your book has passed through the review process.

c) In case you ever want to switch affiliate programs in the future you can easily do that by changing the re-direct of your link.

As I said though, I would strongly advice against using affiliate links directly in the book since it is against the TOS, and it's not worth jeopardizing your account with Amazon.

Don't forget to add an amazing free gift as a "thank you" to your buyers and make them opt-in to your list to get it...

I have made more than $6 million dollars in profit from simple websites, mostly affiliate sites.Click here if you want to learn my simple formula for success.
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th September 2012, 01:34 PM   #6
Banned
War Room Member
 
Joseph Robinson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 5,038
Thanks: 1,856
Thanked 3,318 Times in 1,920 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Deal View Post
I would advice against using direct affiliate links in your Kindle book
This. From Kindle Direct Publishing's Terms of Service (Section 5.1.2):

Quote:
You may not include in any Digital Book any advertisements or other content that is primarily intended to advertise or promote products or services.
If you put in a link that can be construed as advertising, you're pretty much asking for it. I agree with what another poster said: they may not catch you now but the slap will come.
Joseph Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th September 2012, 11:40 AM   #7
Shola A
War Room Member
 
iSoftware's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Europe & USA
Posts: 586
Thanks: 304
Thanked 290 Times in 165 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Putting a link to your other work seems quite reasonable. As Amy said a link to your mailing list is the ideal way to do it. Then have the redirect (the page the user gets to after they subscribe be to your author page or another amazon product page). Does this make sense? Let me know

iSoftware is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th January 2013, 06:13 PM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
fsweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 105
Thanks: 3
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Wonderful clarification of a very "Sticky issue"
Many thanks...this is the way to go, folks.

Shortcut Your Path to Internet Marketing Success

Read this Amazing FREE Report

Click Here to get Your copy Now
fsweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th January 2013, 06:35 PM   #9
LillySage.com
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
LillySage's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 170
Thanks: 2
Thanked 62 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

You should definitely have affiliate links inside your kindle books...I do and it works great. And then at the end of every book, I write a sales letter that's essentially selling a related product that I've developed myself at a steep discount.

So if the book is about SEO, at the end of the book I'd write a sales letter offering 50% off my SEO Membership site...etc.

Works great!

Get my 149-Page Kindle Publishing System WSO FREE TODAY...FREE WSO TODAY!
LillySage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th January 2013, 06:57 PM   #10
Banned
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 86
Thanks: 8
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Deal View Post

To add affiliate links I would suggest the following:

1. Create a review page on your website, (with a pop-up offering their free gift for opting in to your list) and on that page you compare maybe 3-4 different products/services and then have affiliate links from that page.

Don't forget to add an amazing free gift as a "thank you" to your buyers and make them opt-in to your list to get it...
I guess creating a review page on your website is something that must really be considered well. So that people will get ideas about the books and so that they will not regrets things.
Anyway, free gifts are cool too. I actually like that idea.
sweetdreamfactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th January 2013, 09:32 AM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
 
jadesource's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Tarlac City, Philippines
Posts: 119
Thanks: 25
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Default Kindle Strategy--Can You guys Help me FIgure this out?

Hi Folks

Chime in please!

I did this book as a personal experiment about 5 years ago, and it's on my adventures doing paid focus groups, clinical research and paid surveys. It's a memoir and a how to book. I did it for fun, but it applies to the paid survey folks and that niche.

I just turned it into a kindle book, and am building the local supporting site.

Goals-
-Sell book
-Get folks to opt in to list
-Put CPA survey offers in either book, or website, or both so I get back end CPA sign ups for legitimate survey companies. (I'm putting in my master list, so it's valuable)
-Then if the book gets sold for free, or given away, I might get CPA sign up revenue, and hopefully an opt in.
IF the book is sold, then the person opts in, and also signs up for some CPA offers, that's perfect.

What do you think the best way to get Opt Ins for your list from kindle book are?

Have them go to the supporting website and opt in with some incentive or put a link directly in the book?

I'm trying to sell the book, but I would rather capture the OPT IN than sell the book.

Also, If I have CPA offer links I want to put in the book, do you think I'll do better putting them on a site or in an appendix of the book?

Or, maybe put them in the book AND put them on a site.

Please chime in. Any help greatly appreciated.

Last edited on 30th January 2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: added text
jadesource is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd July 2013, 08:54 AM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Guru_Marketing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 300
Thanks: 56
Thanked 55 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

What if I add CPA offers inside the Kindle book? Does anyone do it? If so, how's that working with Amazon and their terms of service? If you have an approved example, please submit it here :-)

Kindle Publishers: Get Reviews and More Sales to Your Kindle Books at http://GettingPublishedFast.com/publishers/
Guru_Marketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd July 2013, 09:31 AM   #13
Happy Hooker
War Room Member
 
JohnMcCabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: North of the Peace River, Florida, USA.
Posts: 12,189
Thanks: 4,976
Thanked 9,500 Times in 4,856 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

As I see it, CPA offers are no different than any other compensated offer.

Even if the affiliate slap never comes, here are a couple of other things to think about.

> While web capabilities on Kindle devices are getting better, older models have a very rudimentary browser with a clunky interface for entering info (think texting on a regular telephone keypad).

> If some types of reviewers catch the affiliate links, they will crucify you. I've seen a ton of one-star reviews for "publishing a thinly disguised ad." Kindle buyers are different than your average freebie hunter. They've paid for their read, even if it's only $0.99. They don't expect ads. They'll explore a free offer or a follow-up list. They seem to love resource pages. But straight up affiliate links, CPA or otherwise? You're playing with firecrackers and jeopardizing you ability to count to ten...

Get this one thing right and it will be like you are the only one they are listening to. Probably because you will be the only one they are listening to.

Email Marketing: 7 Steps to Turn Strangers Into Buyers and Buyers Into Raving Fans [Kindle]
Subscribe to Kindle Unlimited or Amazon Prime? Read it for free! No Kindle? No problem...
JohnMcCabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 04:46 AM   #14
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Guru_Marketing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 300
Thanks: 56
Thanked 55 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

I do not get it. Amazon created a rule that no advertisements are allowed inside Kindle books, but you are talking about affiliate link slap or that the affiliate slap is not reinforced yet.

There are a lot of advertisemets inside Kindle books, but they still get approved to the Kindle Store despite that "no advertisements rule." They are saying one, but they approve something against that rule. One day, you may wake up with account blocked from Amazon for a book they approved months ago.

I just learned that you cannot even advertise your own Kindle books inside your existing books. This would help publishers and Amazon make more sales. It would help customers to learn more on the subject, but still, they are like living in a box where rules constraint their earning potential. Probably they do not care, because Amazon is making over $10 million every 90 minutes - who knows. But publishers are the ones who get the hard stick... Anyways, the only limitations people have are the ones they put on themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcCabe View Post
As I see it, CPA offers are no different than any other compensated offer.

Even if the affiliate slap never comes, here are a couple of other things to think about.

> While web capabilities on Kindle devices are getting better, older models have a very rudimentary browser with a clunky interface for entering info (think texting on a regular telephone keypad).

> If some types of reviewers catch the affiliate links, they will crucify you. I've seen a ton of one-star reviews for "publishing a thinly disguised ad." Kindle buyers are different than your average freebie hunter. They've paid for their read, even if it's only $0.99. They don't expect ads. They'll explore a free offer or a follow-up list. They seem to love resource pages. But straight up affiliate links, CPA or otherwise? You're playing with firecrackers and jeopardizing you ability to count to ten...

Kindle Publishers: Get Reviews and More Sales to Your Kindle Books at http://GettingPublishedFast.com/publishers/
Guru_Marketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 07:46 AM   #15
Kindle Consultant
War Room Member
 
LilBlackDress's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 2,543
Thanks: 166
Thanked 935 Times in 557 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

On affiliate links in Kindle books:

Amazon Links:
Absolutely NO Amazon Associate links allowed in Kindle books
YES you can link to a book on Amazon but the link must not be an Associate LInk

Other Links
Direct Affiliate Links - This is a gray area. Amazon support will tell you that you CAN add links IF it adds to the book and is not just for advertising. (I have the email from them)
Best practice IMO is to link to an article on your website instead of a direct affiliate link in a book.

What I Do:
I write a lot of non fiction. On occasion I will include a link to my website if I feel that the post there can share more information.

I link to all of my books in the back of each book (NOT using an affiliate link).
I do however link to my books at Amazon on my websites using an affiliate link.

I offer a free report with more information at the back of my book in exchange for an email sign up.

LilBlackDress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 07:53 AM   #16
Kindle Consultant
War Room Member
 
LilBlackDress's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 2,543
Thanks: 166
Thanked 935 Times in 557 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_Marketing View Post
What if I add CPA offers inside the Kindle book? Does anyone do it? If so, how's that working with Amazon and their terms of service? If you have an approved example, please submit it here :-)
I have seen authors use their books pretty much as squeeze pages.
Just saw one the other day on how to get bountiful breasts (yes you too can get the big breasts you have always wanted) which led to a breast enhancement product.

With a little sleuthing I could see the author was writing multiple books on problems he solved with pricey products under different names using similar bios etc. The books were floundering in the rankings and getting slammed in the reviews and rightly so.

It is one thing to help someone with more information and another to turn a book into a long advertisement.

LilBlackDress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 07:54 AM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Guru_Marketing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 300
Thanks: 56
Thanked 55 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Hi, thanks for your input. Here's what the KDP support wrote me a couple of hours ago.

"I'm sorry, it is not possible to include the content as well links to other Kindle books in your book's content. You may include links to sites as long as there are no promotional content or advertisements."

So if you add links to other Kindle books inside your book, is against the Amazon's TOC. Go figure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBlackDress View Post
On affiliate links in Kindle books:

Amazon Links:
Absolutely NO Amazon Associate links allowed in Kindle books
YES you can link to a book on Amazon but the link must not be an Associate LInk

Other Links
Direct Affiliate Links - This is a gray area. Amazon support will tell you that you CAN add links IF it adds to the book and is not just for advertising. (I have the email from them)
Best practice IMO is to link to an article on your website instead of a direct affiliate link in a book.

What I Do:
I write a lot of non fiction. On occasion I will include a link to my website if I feel that the post there can share more information.

I link to all of my books in the back of each book (NOT using an affiliate link).
I do however link to my books at Amazon on my websites using an affiliate link.

I offer a free report with more information at the back of my book in exchange for an email sign up.

Kindle Publishers: Get Reviews and More Sales to Your Kindle Books at http://GettingPublishedFast.com/publishers/
Guru_Marketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 07:58 AM   #18
Kindle Consultant
War Room Member
 
LilBlackDress's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 2,543
Thanks: 166
Thanked 935 Times in 557 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_Marketing View Post
Hi, thanks for your input. Here's what the KDP support wrote me a couple of hours ago.

"I'm sorry, it is not possible to include the content as well links to other Kindle books in your book's content. You may include links to sites as long as there are no promotional content or advertisements."

So if you add links to other Kindle books inside your book, is against the Amazon's TOC. Go figure!

Many, many authors have links to their books within their Kindle books. This is allowed. However the links must not be affiliate links as that is not allowed by Amazon Associate's TOS.

Amazon Affiliate links in PDF's and books are against Amazon Associates TOS. But just linking to a product or book without it being an aff. link is allowed.

LilBlackDress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 08:11 AM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Guru_Marketing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 300
Thanks: 56
Thanked 55 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

I just quoted Amazon's KDP support staff. Her name was Anita Doss. Go argue with her. I also have links to my books inside my Kindle books that aren't affiliate ones. That was the response that I got when I sent a screenshot to what I was trying to do with a new book that I was publishing.

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBlackDress View Post
Many, many authors have links to their books within their Kindle books. This is allowed. However the links must not be affiliate links as that is not allowed by Amazon Associate's TOS.

Amazon Affiliate links in PDF's and books are against Amazon Associates TOS. But just linking to a product or book without it being an aff. link is allowed.

Kindle Publishers: Get Reviews and More Sales to Your Kindle Books at http://GettingPublishedFast.com/publishers/
Guru_Marketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 08:16 AM   #20
Kindle Consultant
War Room Member
 
LilBlackDress's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 2,543
Thanks: 166
Thanked 935 Times in 557 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_Marketing View Post
I just quoted Amazon's KDP support staff. Her name was Anita Doss. Go argue with her. I also have links to my books inside my Kindle books that aren't affiliate ones. That was the response that I got when I sent a screenshot to what I was trying to do with a new book that I was publishing.

Chris

You need to write support again for clarification. Sometimes the support people will share an answer that is partially quoting their TOS or what not.

LilBlackDress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 08:27 AM   #21
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Guru_Marketing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 300
Thanks: 56
Thanked 55 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

I just did that to clarify some points. It does not make any sense to NOT include other Kindle books inside the book's content - especially for books that you owe. I'll probably get a response within a few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBlackDress View Post
You need to write support again for clarification. Sometimes the support people will share an answer that is partially quoting their TOS or what not.

Kindle Publishers: Get Reviews and More Sales to Your Kindle Books at http://GettingPublishedFast.com/publishers/
Guru_Marketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 10:12 AM   #22
Happy Hooker
War Room Member
 
JohnMcCabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: North of the Peace River, Florida, USA.
Posts: 12,189
Thanks: 4,976
Thanked 9,500 Times in 4,856 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_Marketing View Post
Hi, thanks for your input. Here's what the KDP support wrote me a couple of hours ago.

"I'm sorry, it is not possible to include the content as well links to other Kindle books in your book's content. You may include links to sites as long as there are no promotional content or advertisements."

So if you add links to other Kindle books inside your book, is against the Amazon's TOC. Go figure!
I think you got an incomplete answer here. From observation, it looks like it's perfectly acceptable to link to your own books, using non-affiliate links. Not allowing links to others might be a different issue. I can see where there is room for abusive cross-promotion, or using pen names to shill for each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_Marketing View Post
I just did that to clarify some points. It does not make any sense to NOT include other Kindle books inside the book's content - especially for books that you owe. I'll probably get a response within a few hours.
I'll be curious to find out what she says. If her initial response is accurate, most of the Kindle marketplace is violating the rules.:confused:

Get this one thing right and it will be like you are the only one they are listening to. Probably because you will be the only one they are listening to.

Email Marketing: 7 Steps to Turn Strangers Into Buyers and Buyers Into Raving Fans [Kindle]
Subscribe to Kindle Unlimited or Amazon Prime? Read it for free! No Kindle? No problem...
JohnMcCabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 12:43 PM   #23
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Guru_Marketing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 300
Thanks: 56
Thanked 55 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Here's a clarification from KDP staff regarding Kindle Books and promotional links inside the Kindle book's content:

"Our KDP Terms and Conditions do allow for linking within the content to other books that you own, this is not in violation with our policies, you can link the detail page of another Amazon title of yours for sale on Amazon with no problem, you could direct them to the Amazon detail page or to your own website if you sell your books in your own website.

Also, it's fine to include a link to your own website within the content of your Kindle book, but not links to any Amazon Affiliate. This is how our policies work and we reserve the right to determine what content we consider to be appropriate. We don't believe it will be good customer experience to go into an external website to click on a link that will direct them to Amazon again. This is why we don't allow linking to Amazon Affiliates.

So, clarifying the email from my colleague, it IS allowed for you to link other titles that you have within the content of your books, CPA are not allowed!"

Hope this clarifies the issue here :-)
Chris

Kindle Publishers: Get Reviews and More Sales to Your Kindle Books at http://GettingPublishedFast.com/publishers/
Guru_Marketing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 12:54 PM   #24
Kristie Chiles - Georgia
War Room Member
 
luane's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South
Posts: 347
Thanks: 355
Thanked 139 Times in 118 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

I agree about building your list...I have lots of book on Kindle and I am able to make sales from the links to a website that offers an affiliate product. It is a great way to build a list and make sales at the same time, but follow the advice above that is detailed about the best way to go about this.

luane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2013, 01:38 PM   #25
Kindle Consultant
War Room Member
 
LilBlackDress's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 2,543
Thanks: 166
Thanked 935 Times in 557 Posts
Default Re: Affiliate links on the Kindle etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru_Marketing View Post
Here's a clarification from KDP staff regarding Kindle Books and promotional links inside the Kindle book's content:

"Our KDP Terms and Conditions do allow for linking within the content to other books that you own, this is not in violation with our policies, you can link the detail page of another Amazon title of yours for sale on Amazon with no problem, you could direct them to the Amazon detail page or to your own website if you sell your books in your own website.

Also, it's fine to include a link to your own website within the content of your Kindle book, but not links to any Amazon Affiliate. This is how our policies work and we reserve the right to determine what content we consider to be appropriate. We don't believe it will be good customer experience to go into an external website to click on a link that will direct them to Amazon again. This is why we don't allow linking to Amazon Affiliates.

So, clarifying the email from my colleague, it IS allowed for you to link other titles that you have within the content of your books, CPA are not allowed!"

Hope this clarifies the issue here :-)
Chris
That's what I said

LilBlackDress is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum

Bookmarks

Tags
affiliate, kindle, links

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:13 AM.