I am at a point of deciding to purchase AMember for a new feature at my blog. I took a
careful look at easy member pro and simple member pro ( they are both cool ) but they don't
meet with a couple of requirements that I have for my new feature so I decided against
I have a couple of questions for the guys/gals that use AMemberPro for their membership
sites and I'd really appreciate any help:
1. AMember's integration with Aweber. How easy/hard was it to achive? I read somewhere
that it is against Aweber TOS to have scripts subscribe users this way. How has this been
2. I read in a forum that the coupon system allows a coupon to last only a month before
the full price kicks in. What if you want to have a discount offer that is continuous? Some
people solved this by having a separate product with a discounted price. Any thoughts on
3. Can people easily cancel subscriptions? Some people reported issues with unsubscribing
from amember ( on forums ).
4. Can you have multiple membership/subscription types? like a free area, $9/month area,
$19/month area etc
5. How hard/easy is it to integrate AMember with WordPress. Are there any limitations placed upon the software by use of Wordpress?
6. Share any experiences you had with AMember ( positive or negative ) that may affect my decision to buy.
Thanks in advance for any help!