What is the best Traffic technique working for you?

Profile picture of the author mark healy by mark healy Posted: 02/15/2013
hey warriors

I would be greatly interested to know what is the best traffic technique you are using today that works the best for you? Any ideas?

thanks
#technique #traffic #working

  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Greedy
    I make around $7,500 / month from PPV & POF paid advertising.

    $3,000 / month from subscription and service blogs with free advertising. All from industry blogs and some forums.

    $2,000 / month from consulting service for non-IM related companies. All word of mouth.

    Definitely varies month to month a lot, but that is what's working for me.

    Nearly anything can work if you put the time in, but just make sure you focus on sources with volume.
  • Profile picture of the author TanyaRebrov
    TanyaRebrov
    I can give you some tips about off page SEO, this works like magic for new site that barely have any network asset. You can try building back link TO you site, and the longer your web is on the internet, people will create back link FROM your site.
    1. use SEOquake to quickly find the page rank of a RELEVANT site, I strongly recommend to make back link to a site that related with your web, for example when you are in weight loss niche then you should make back link in running site, yoga, health food, muscle exercise site, etc
    2. make a unique comment, don't use lame copy ad or people will get away from your link, also put your link in above, not in the low part

    good luck creating back link!
  • Profile picture of the author WordpressManiac
    WordpressManiac
    I like SEO and doing blog hopping and leaving comments on related blogs.
  • Profile picture of the author xxxJamesxxx
    xxxJamesxxx
    Twitter and Youtube working really well for me at the mo... All free passive traffic too.

    James Scholes
  • Profile picture of the author smodha
    smodha
    Tumblr.com is working like a dream for me.

    So much untapped, free traffic.
  • Profile picture of the author neilrock
    neilrock
    Well, to be honest, I doubt that anyone would give up their own best method as, the aim with the internet is for people to see what you have to offer, not what anyone else has to offer but, as we all seem to be in the mood for sharing, I reckon that a combination of all of the above works and, it works really well... Some will for some people, some won't.... I live by the 80/20 rule, 80% of your traffic will come from 20% of your activity and 20% of your traffic will come from 80% of your activity... You just need to weed out what really works for you....
  • Profile picture of the author Brandon Tanner
    Brandon Tanner
    Originally Posted by mark healy View Post
    I would be greatly interested to know what is the best traffic technique you are using today that works the best for you?
    If I told you then it would no longer be my best traffic technique.
  • Profile picture of the author higherluv
    higherluv
    Originally Posted by mark healy View Post
    hey warriors

    I would be greatly interested to know what is the best traffic technique you are using today that works the best for you? Any ideas?

    thanks
    A stalled car - I dunno...
  • Profile picture of the author dylan4f
    dylan4f
    Piad traffic definitelly works the best and the fastest:

    PPC and high quality solo ads
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Greedy
    Originally Posted by Brandon Tanner View Post
    If I told you then it would no longer be my best traffic technique.
    haha the internet
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Lenney
    Jeff Lenney
    Honestly, for me - nothing works better than youtube and fanpage traffic.

    It's easy to build up HUGE trust on both with users, get them into your list - then hit them 3 times without seeming spammy.

    The same people see my offers in their inbox, on FB and on Youtube - works out quite well
  • Profile picture of the author MKCookins
    MKCookins
    Facebook, and forums are my two favorite methods. Many people underestimate the power of traffic coming from forums - but if you leave valued post - you will get highly targeted visitors to your site.
  • Profile picture of the author John_3771
    John_3771
    Paid traffic is definitely the quickest way to start seeing results, for the most part. I think it depends what niche market you're in and what you're promoting...an affiliate offer, a sales page, a blog, a squeeze page etc.
  • Profile picture of the author Lehi
    Lehi
    Originally Posted by John_3771 View Post
    Paid traffic is definitely the quickest way to start seeing results, for the most part. I think it depends what niche market you're in and what you're promoting...an affiliate offer, a sales page, a blog, a squeeze page etc.

    I agreed for niche. I just a PPC programs and almost immediately have more success immediately.
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Randall Magwood
    Blog marketing definitely. I get alot of results with it - despite being in a tough niche. All depends on your marketing strategy.
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Greedy
    Originally Posted by Randall Magwood View Post
    Blog marketing definitely. I get alot of results with it - despite being in a tough niche. All depends on your marketing strategy.
    yeah, you have to bring something to the table doesn't exist in terms of value for the niche. Don't have to be anything major, but a little creativity goes a long way.
  • Profile picture of the author paul nicholls
    paul nicholls
    I would say my best traffic method is my IM blog

    Not only does my blog generate lots of traffic but i also build other traffic sources
    and send that traffic to my blog too

    It's not something that you can build up overnight it's more of a long term strategy but it's certainly worth it in the end :-)

    Paul
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    johnben1444
    Originally Posted by Brandon Tanner View Post
    If I told you then it would no longer be my best traffic technique.
    Thought as much..
  • Profile picture of the author prettysavvy
    prettysavvy
    Onpage SEO and guest blogging (Tumblr seems to bring lots of traffic too). I also network with my blogging buddies.
  • Profile picture of the author bukavu
    bukavu
    Originally Posted by eljeffe77 View Post
    Honestly, for me - nothing works better than youtube and fanpage traffic.

    It's easy to build up HUGE trust on both with users, get them into your list - then hit them 3 times without seeming spammy.

    The same people see my offers in their inbox, on FB and on Youtube - works out quite well
    Is it possible to send messages to your facebook page fans?

Related discussions