My Goal is 30K$ withing 5 months

by 57 comments
hi everyone
well to make it short
i made some money lately and i want to invest it
i have around 500$to invest and my goal is to reach 30K$ in 5 or 6 months
well i know it may sound impossible but i will do it
what i want to do is to invest everything,
i will go with ppc and solo ads and listbuilding
i need your opinions and advices
and please , idont need those comments like :nooo you can't do it just give up
i've heard a lot of them from my mother all those years
now time to work
#internet marketing #30k$ #goal #months #withing
  • Profile picture of the author masterjani
    Email list with a good blog with updated content, with solo ad buying will give a way to start your journey. good luck
  • Profile picture of the author R Hagel
    Originally Posted by yuuzokun View Post

    i have around 500 invest and my goal is to reach 30K$ in 5 or 6 months
    OK, you have a goal. So what's your business plan?

    What are you selling?

    Who are you selling it to?

    Why do they want and need this product or service?

    How can you reach this target market? (List all that apply.)

    What are their problems?

    What are their hot buttons?

    What do they really, really WANT?

    What sorts of testing and tracking will you be implementing?

    How do you plan to convert leads?

    What does your backend sales system look like?

    What sort of conversions are you estimating?

    What do you estimate as the cost to acquire a customer?

    What's your estimate for the lifetime value of the customer?

    What are you going to do to decrease the cost and increase the value?


    Not an exhaustive list, but answer those questions and you'll be one tiny step closer to your goal.

    Becky
    • Profile picture of the author kary yucef
      Originally Posted by R Hagel View Post

      OK, you have a goal. So what's your business plan?

      What are you selling?

      Who are you selling it to?

      Why do they want and need this product or service?

      How can you reach this target market? (List all that apply.)

      What are their problems?

      What are their hot buttons?

      What do they really, really WANT?

      What sorts of testing and tracking will you be implementing?

      How do you plan to convert leads?

      What does your backend sales system look like?

      What sort of conversions are you estimating?

      What do you estimate as the cost to acquire a customer?

      What's your estimate for the lifetime value of the customer?

      What are you going to do to decrease the cost and increase the value?


      Not an exhaustive list, but answer those questions and you'll be one tiny step closer to your goal.

      Becky

      this is what i was looking for ,; a serious comment that will actually help
      i will do niche research, i will study the market and offer something that people are looking to buy

      people who are really in need to buy it , a product that will resolve a problem

      i will also learn how to track, i bought certain wsos with good testimonials about tracking everything and ppc, and i will implent everything i learnt
  • Profile picture of the author henryw1981
    I would advise you to invest in education. You need to know what you are doing with whatever niche you chose to go into. I love your goal setting. You sound determined and that will go a long way with the right education. Good luck to you.
  • Profile picture of the author higherluv
    This totally depends on several factors that go beyond how you invest your money. Technically one person can start from scratch and make $30k in one month let alone 5-6 and spend nothing. Another can spend way more than what you're willing to invest and get jack squat.

    The techniques you're considering can be good if you're given the right direction from a mentor. Perhaps much of the $500 can be spent on that? Just sayin...
    • Profile picture of the author MichelleN
      Good luck to you. I agree on the "education" investment. I love learning. But, unfortunately for me, I like to learn, more than "act." I think I buy every wso that comes along...
  • Profile picture of the author kary yucef
    and also if anyone could advice me a good wso about ppc
    i have some but just want to addmore valuable information
    thanks
  • Profile picture of the author Anton543
    In all honesty, its going to be very difficult unless you are selling a very popular product of some kind and market it really well.
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Casmer
    Hello,

    No question education is very important. Solo ads can be very effective if you make sure you target good ezines that match your product so their audience is a good fit.

    Best wishes!
    Jeff Casmer
  • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
    You don't need WSOs. Just about everything you need can be found by searching Google or any other search engine. There's tons of free info out there. Take advantage of it. Good luck.
  • Profile picture of the author ezplr
    As long as you know what you're doing, a goal like that isn't impossible. Travlinguy is right there is plenty of free info out there that you can use to help you.
    • Profile picture of the author kary yucef
      Originally Posted by ezplr View Post

      As long as you know what you're doing, a goal like that isn't impossible. Travlinguy is right there is plenty of free info out there that you can use to help you.
      thanks , and yes i'm already into it
  • Profile picture of the author RedShifted
    First, learn how to capitalize letters.
    If you plan on making money, you need to learn how to model a more professional way of communicating with people. Its one thing to make spelling/grammar errors, but not capitalizing letters is an intentional form of laziness.

    This is why detectives get paid $120,000/yr to analyze things like writing or how people communicate. It says a lot about someones personality (whether you care or not).

    Second, your "plan" of making $30,000 in 6 months is very naive. Not because of the money amount (it could be $5 for all I care), but your overall "plan", is nonexistent.

    So your first job is to develop a real business plan or model.
    Without that, your mother is right, you won't make a dime. And you may want to listen to her.

    Investing $500 to make $30,000 doesn't tell us anything useful. You don't sound serious. You sound like you have no idea what you really need to do, and are expecting warriors to write our your business model. We can help you calibrate things, but without a foundation of some type, I don't see the point of your post. Any help you get will be just as vague as your post, which for all intensive purposes is a waste of time.

    So if you want "real advice". Sit down and write out a complete business model. Then come back and talk about the model, the testing you've done, why it will work, what purpose it will actually serve etc etc.

    As of right now, you have nothing but $500 and a bunch of random/vague ideas. If you went on shark tank, they'd kick you off the show in less than 3 seconds. WF is nothing like shark tank, but if it was, you'd see a lot less broke newbies around. Thats for sure.

    Do you even know what niche you plan on targeting? Maybe you should figure that out first?

    Good luck.
    • Profile picture of the author kary yucef
      Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

      First, learn how to capitalize letters.
      If you plan on making money, you need to learn how to model a more professional way of communicating with people. Its one thing to make spelling/grammar errors, but not capitalizing letters is an intentional form of laziness.

      This is why detectives get paid $120,000/yr to analyze things like writing or how people communicate. It says a lot about someones personality (whether you care or not).

      Second, your "plan" of making $30,000 in 6 months is very naive. Not because of the money amount (it could be $5 for all I care), but your overall "plan", is nonexistent.

      So your first job is to develop a real business plan or model.
      Without that, your mother is right, you won't make a dime. And you may want to listen to her.

      Investing $500 to make $30,000 doesn't tell us anything useful. You don't sound serious. You sound like you have no idea what you really need to do, and are expecting warriors to write our your business model. We can help you calibrate things, but without a foundation of some type, I don't see the point of your post. Any help you get will be just as vague as your post, which for all intensive purposes is a waste of time.

      So if you want "real advice". Sit down and write out a complete business model. Then come back and talk about the model, the testing you've done, why it will work, what purpose it will actually serve etc etc.

      As of right now, you have nothing but $500 and a bunch of random/vague ideas. If you went on shark tank, they'd kick you off the show in less than 3 seconds. WF is nothing like shark tank, but if it was, you'd see a lot less broke newbies around. Thats for sure.

      Do you even know what niche you plan on targeting? Maybe you should figure that out first?

      Good luck.
      sounds like one of those useless "comments" that mother was saying all days
    • Profile picture of the author opiel
      Originally Posted by RedShifted View Post

      First, learn how to capitalize letters.
      If you plan on making money, you need to learn how to model a more professional way of communicating with people. Its one thing to make spelling/grammar errors, but not capitalizing letters is an intentional form of laziness.

      This is why detectives get paid $120,000/yr to analyze things like writing or how people communicate. It says a lot about someones personality (whether you care or not).

      Second, your "plan" of making $30,000 in 6 months is very naive. Not because of the money amount (it could be $5 for all I care), but your overall "plan", is nonexistent.

      So your first job is to develop a real business plan or model.
      Without that, your mother is right, you won't make a dime. And you may want to listen to her.

      Investing $500 to make $30,000 doesn't tell us anything useful. You don't sound serious. You sound like you have no idea what you really need to do, and are expecting warriors to write our your business model. We can help you calibrate things, but without a foundation of some type, I don't see the point of your post. Any help you get will be just as vague as your post, which for all intensive purposes is a waste of time.

      So if you want "real advice". Sit down and write out a complete business model. Then come back and talk about the model, the testing you've done, why it will work, what purpose it will actually serve etc etc.

      As of right now, you have nothing but $500 and a bunch of random/vague ideas. If you went on shark tank, they'd kick you off the show in less than 3 seconds. WF is nothing like shark tank, but if it was, you'd see a lot less broke newbies around. Thats for sure.

      Do you even know what niche you plan on targeting? Maybe you should figure that out first?

      Good luck.
      This is the best post in the whole thread.... but the OP doesn't seem to like it at all.
  • Profile picture of the author kary yucef
    saying that I'm going to invest 500$ doesn't mean that 500$ will bring 30K$
    what I meant from it was that 500 will bring 20$ profit and then i'll invest that 520$ and make it 600$ and doing it again and again using what I have learnt
    I'm not a total newbie, I was doing PPC and made more than 50$ / day for many weeks, but i stopped due to some personal problems
    now i'm willing to start again and i'll update this thread as soon as i can
  • Profile picture of the author ttomp13
    Originally Posted by yuuzokun View Post

    hi everyone
    well to make it short
    i made some money lately and i want to invest it
    i have around 500 invest and my goal is to reach 30K$ in 5 or 6 months
    well i know it may sound impossible but i will do it
    what i want to do is to invest everything,
    i will go with ppc and solo ads and listbuilding
    i need your opinions and advices
    and please , idont need those comments like :nooo you can't do it just give up
    i've heard a lot of them from my mother all those years
    now time to work
    Nothing is impossible, and I'm glad to see that you're shooting for such a huge
    goal. The big key to your success is going to be to convince your readers
    that your list is worth opting into. Be different. Be spectacular. Be amazing.

    Although I think $30,000 is a little high, due to what you have to invest,
    what I would really look into is Youtube Videos, Guest Posting, and List
    Swaps. This is the main focus of my recent campaign, where I'm shooting
    for 10K subscribers in just 1 month. Most people think its impossible, but
    with the right plan, we can definitely prove people otherwise.

    Help people.
    Work hard.
    Work efficiently.

    If you're willing to do those 3 things, then you're going to be surprised by
    your results.

    Let me know if you need any help.
  • Profile picture of the author kaymehelp
    My Friend it can be done but with the right plan
    don't listen to people who say it will be impossible
    the first thing you need to do is, figure out what is the audience you're targetting and what kind of products they want, this is very important, if you have the right product then bringing the traffic isn't a hard thing.
    and in 5 months you can make even more than 30K $
    to your sucess
    kayme
  • Profile picture of the author sparkah
    you don't need a lot of traffic.

    you just need corporate traffic.

    companies pay big money for visibility in niche markets and contact lists
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
    Only way $500 is going to bring in 30k in 5 months is by selling drugs. Maybe you should try and scale up what got you the 500 dollars in the first place?
    • Profile picture of the author theory expert
      Originally Posted by Alex Blades View Post

      Only way $500 is going to bring in 30k in 5 months is by selling drugs.
      But there are other crimes that could reap him 30k in 5 months too!!!
    • Profile picture of the author CalinDan
      Originally Posted by Alex Blades View Post

      Only way $500 is going to bring in 30k in 5 months is by selling drugs.
      Hmmm... I think I'm in the wrong business.

      Cheers!
      -Dan
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Gram
    Originally Posted by yuuzokun View Post

    hi everyone
    well to make it short
    i made some money lately and i want to invest it
    i have around 500 invest and my goal is to reach 30K$ in 5 or 6 months
    well i know it may sound impossible but i will do it
    what i want to do is to invest everything,
    i will go with ppc and solo ads and listbuilding
    i need your opinions and advices
    and please , idont need those comments like :nooo you can't do it just give up
    i've heard a lot of them from my mother all those years
    now time to work
    This is my best advice for you on this...

    You need to find people who have turned nothing into something, people who have made 30,000 in 5 months (or even less) because it's very possible.

    I'll say that again, it's VERY possible but it's not easy and the odds are against you but you can still make it happen.

    If someone says it can't be done, it's because they haven't done it and in their frame of reference it might be impossible. However, to someone who's done it, they have a completely different frame of reference.

    Besides that, it's hard to give you other concrete advice without knowing your current experience, skill, and knowledge level.

    Wishing you the best, don't let anything stand in your way.
  • Profile picture of the author Malcolm Thomas
    It can be done but as others have said you need to first work out a proper business plan/model. After that you can focus on your target market, building a list, how you plan to drive traffic, etc.
  • Profile picture of the author clever7
    Keep your money in the bank and read many posts at this forum and other places until you’ll know what to do without feeling that you need to make questions.

    Don’t start spending without knowing what you are doing because in the end you will have debits instead of making money.

    Study internet marketing very well if you want to succeed. Internet marketing is a complex system, which depends on numerous details. It’s not something simple like the gurus present to the public.

    If the gurus would tell you the truth, you would understand that making money online is too complicated, and perhaps try to do something else to make money. They tell you that making money online is easy to make you buy their courses, one after another, always believing that ‘this time’ you will find a perfect money-making method that will solve all your problems…

    Don’t trust anyone when you’ll outsource something. You have to be very careful because many experienced service providers will take advantage of your ignorance. A newbie is an easy victim of those who are working online for years.

    You have to study internet marketing very well and know what to expect from each service provider and how to evaluate their work. If you know nothing or if you have superficial knowledge, you will be manipulated.

    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      i'll update this thread as soon as i can
      Not necessary - threads that are continued as "follow me" or "watch me" are not allowed.

      sounds like one of those useless "comments" that mother was saying all days
      With two references to your mother - I have to wonder how old you are. A common mistake made by people who set high goals when getting started - is to dismiss any comments that don't say what they want to hear.

      kay
  • Profile picture of the author foenyxly
    Your dream is too small...my goal is to make $100K by Christmas of 2013. So far make $5000, $95K to go and March is around the corner...damn it!!
  • Profile picture of the author Jensha
    if you have $500 to invest, buy 3 complete websites either for adsense, amazon or clickbank then in 5 months you'll probably be able to earn the return on your investments

Next Topics on Trending Feed