What Is The Best Click Tracking Software For Me?

by vickybabe 28 replies
Hey warriors,

I am in the need for a great click tracking software that accurately tracks number of clicks and exactly where they come from.

I am promoting a squeeze page and am planning on putting a link to it in various different places, so obviously i need some decent tracking

What do you suggest?

p.s Des not matter if it is free or paid
#main internet marketing discussion forum #click #software #tracking
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Lacer
    Originally Posted by vickybabe View Post

    Hey warriors,

    I am in the need for a great click tracking software that accurately tracks number of clicks and exactly where they come from.

    I am promoting a squeeze page and am planning on putting a link to it in various different places, so obviously i need some decent tracking

    What do you suggest?

    p.s Des not matter if it is free or paid
    A free and easy way to track it is bit.ly. After you've registered you can enter your URL and you will get a tracking-url. After that you can see how many people have clicked your link, where they came from etc.

    Good luck .
    • Profile picture of the author vickybabe
      Originally Posted by Jeremy Lacer View Post

      A free and easy way to track it is bit.ly. After you've registered you can enter your URL and you will get a tracking-url. After that you can see how many people have clicked your link, where they came from etc.

      Good luck .
      Sorry, i forgot to mention that i do not want to use bitly or tinyurl as i believe they look spammy

      Thanks for the reply though
      Signature
      Free Wso: Watch As We Rank A Video On The First Page In 4 Minutes Flat - Get Access Here
    • Profile picture of the author mbacak
      Originally Posted by Jeremy Lacer View Post

      A free and easy way to track it is bit.ly.
      Beware using bit.ly and budurl via email. It can
      and will kill your delivery because they tend to be
      on the blacklists because people abuse them.

      Beware of anything free really via email, just my suggestion.
      Signature
      The Listbuilding Club (join by clicking below)
  • Profile picture of the author Zarif
    Hi Vicky,

    for free version you can use Prosper202, mostly used it with PPC/PPV tracking, but it doesnt matter, it still works. Prosper202 Self Hosted Apps

    For paid version, you can use CPVLabs the most recommend software by affiliates,
    CPV Lab - The Ultimate CPV Testing, Tracking & Optimization Tool for Professionals, it cost you one time fee $297.
  • Profile picture of the author shanrocks1985
    Use Google analytics Event tracking for link tracking. I use it Analytic awesome
    Signature

    • Profile picture of the author Nick777
      Originally Posted by shanrocks1985 View Post

      Use Google analytics Event tracking for link tracking. I use it Analytic awesome
      its really good solution, many info about user, refferer, you can see full user flow with google analytics.
  • Profile picture of the author SunilTanna
    Use an ad tracker.

    Here is my suggestion of how to do it


    Signature
    ClickBank Vendor?
    - Protect Your Thank You Pages & Downloads
    - Give Your Affiliates Multiple Landing Pages (Video Demo)
    - Killer Graphics for Your Site
    SPECIAL WSO PRICES FOR WARRIORS + GET THE "CLICKBANK DISCOUNT" TOO!
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
    StatCounter.com

    It is very popular with IMers.

    There is a free version and a paid version. Both will allow you to do everything you asked about in your original post.
    Signature
    WarriorHelp.com
    Webmaster to the Stars
    • Profile picture of the author helen jones
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post

      StatCounter.com

      It is very popular with IMers.

      There is a free version and a paid version. Both will allow you to do everything you asked about in your original post.
      Are there significant differences between the paid and free version? I'd be willing to pay for it as long as it's worth its money.
  • Profile picture of the author Kieran R
    If it is paid traffic you are using, then i highly suggest you use Prosper202. It very accurate and gives you a lot of info for each click.

    If it's just standard clicks, then Prosper202 can still work. However there are other options such as Google URL shortner etc. Even with those I still suggest you use Prosper202.
    Signature
    Sendorika
    The cheap, newbie friendly, and super high quality autoresponder.



    Want to become a beta tester for Sendorika? PM me and we can discuss further!
    Twitter: @Sendorika !
    • Profile picture of the author bkmjet
      As an alternative to bit.ly and other link shorteners you can check yourls.com. It's a free link shortening script you can use to make a private link shortener website. I haven't been using it that long but you can use your own short domain and enter custom urls for redirection and it tracks the number of clicks for each url shortened.
  • Profile picture of the author zahanega
    Adtrackz Gold lets you track incoming and outgoing clicks
  • Profile picture of the author borismbbc
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author borismbbc
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author malik4u7861
    I use different tool at different time some is given below
    1 click boss
    2 WPClicks
    3 Crazy Egg
    4 CLicky
    Signature

    midrees

    • Profile picture of the author gibsonfive
      Bevomedia has been a great fit for all my ad campaigns. Free and great support
      Liking prettylinks, a great to make my links shorter.

Trending Topics