What Would You Do If You Had Only $100.00 To Spend?

Profile picture of the author mpluto by
What kind of advertising would you do if you had only $100.00 to spend to advertise a website that sells relationships guide?

Let's assume that sales copy is good and it is direct response website, one page sales copy written by a very good copywriter.

I'm thinking of doing PPV on it. Would it be a good choice?
#internet marketing #spend

  • Profile picture of the author djneill
    There are some solo ad vendors in the relationship niche and with good copy writing you'll definitely have the advantage. Strategies used in the IM niche are not often used in other niches
  • Profile picture of the author IMDealBox
    Hm..i would create a FB page/group > make a few really targeted posts and promote the page or posts with FB PPC.
    You need some great targeting + very eye catching images.
    Few tools i can think of: Social Lead Freak and Click Jacker
  • Profile picture of the author mpluto
    Originally Posted by Art of Marketing View Post

    I think I would also create a Free Guide with a link to the paid guide. You would be able to convert those leads alot easier and add them into an auto responder

    Plenty of Fish may be a good source to tap into.

    -Art.
    I am definitely thinking about that.
  • Profile picture of the author mpluto
    Originally Posted by djneill View Post

    There are some solo ad vendors in the relationship niche and with good copy writing you'll definitely have the advantage. Strategies used in the IM niche are not often used in other niches
    DJNeill, would you mind to share where can I get them? Are you talking about solo ads like ordering your ad to be sent out in a newsletter?

    I was wondering if there is a place where you can order newsletter ads... Not spam, but people who have legit targeted lists.
  • Profile picture of the author mpluto
    Originally Posted by IMDealBox View Post

    Hm..i would create a FB page/group > make a few really targeted posts and promote the page or posts with FB PPC.
    You need some great targeting + very eye catching images.
    Few tools i can think of: Social Lead Freak and Click Jacker
    I never tried FB ads yet... However, I am sure it is coming on horizon.
  • Profile picture of the author JamesBorg
    Originally Posted by mpluto View Post

    What kind of advertising would you do if you had only $100.00 to spend to advertise a website that sells relationships guide?

    Let's assume that sales copy is good and it is direct response website, one page sales copy written by a very good copywriter.

    I'm thinking of doing PPV on it. Would it be a good choice?
    At least two of the main PPV companies will want more than a $100 investment to get started.

    Then you may be contending with less-than-ideal window sizes, in which case you'd have to redesign your site to eliminate horizontal scrolling and to ensure you're getting a solid attention-grabber in the available window size.

    Then there's the fact that the PPV companies are just plain shady, regardless of the spiel about opt-in adware. Lots of people have found their successful CPA campaigns hijacked by the companies. This isn't as much of a problem when you have your own product (as you apparently do).
  • Profile picture of the author mpluto
    Originally Posted by JamesBorg View Post

    At least two of the main PPV companies will want more than a $100 investment to get started.

    Then you may be contending with less-than-ideal window sizes, in which case you'd have to redesign your site to eliminate horizontal scrolling and to ensure you're getting a solid attention-grabber in the available window size.

    Then there's the fact that the PPV companies are just plain shady, regardless of the spiel about opt-in adware. Lots of people have found their successful CPA campaigns hijacked by the companies. This isn't as much of a problem when you have your own product (as you apparently do).
    Thanks James, very good info!
  • Profile picture of the author sscot
    Originally Posted by mpluto View Post

    What kind of advertising would you do if you had only $100.00 to spend to advertise a website that sells relationships guide?

    Let's assume that sales copy is good and it is direct response website, one page sales copy written by a very good copywriter.

    I'm thinking of doing PPV on it. Would it be a good choice?
    I won't start any kind of paid advertising with $100.00

    I Work hard with free methods and earn first $1000, Now, I've a brilliant idea that how should I spend $100.00 due to the product what I'm selling?
  • Profile picture of the author Anonymous Affiliate
    The best way would be a solo mail blast or a blog post from a reputed blogger in your niche. Give him a tracking link so you can track your ROI, and determine whether to continue investing in that type of campaigns or not.
  • Profile picture of the author dropout
    Save up until I had the money to give CPA marketing through pay per click traffic a proper try which means at least $1000 in my opinion.
  • Profile picture of the author joymills
    I will go with adwords.
  • Profile picture of the author apeee
    I will create a 10 page website with good quality content. And write 10 guestposts to promote it. In the long run, I am sure I will have a good ROI.
  • Profile picture of the author maxjpip
    If you not sure what you doing with PPV you will lose money really quick. And most PPV will need start up cost. From $25-$100 and they are not refundable.

    You can try create a short report with tips and a landing page/squeeze page to build an email list.

    Then you can try getting traffic from plenty of fish ads or facebook ads.

    If you want to get traffic free, you can try youtube (free if you make video yourself), then promote your videos through social media. You can do a search on how to promote videos.

    Hope that helps...
  • Profile picture of the author Malcolm Thomas
    Originally Posted by Anonymous Affiliate View Post

    The best way would be a solo mail blast or a blog post from a reputed blogger in your niche. Give him a tracking link so you can track your ROI, and determine whether to continue investing in that type of campaigns or not.
    This would honestly be the best way to go. Then you would be able to find out as well as see how well that your offer actually converts.
  • Profile picture of the author mpluto
    Originally Posted by Anonymous Affiliate View Post

    The best way would be a solo mail blast or a blog post from a reputed blogger in your niche. Give him a tracking link so you can track your ROI, and determine whether to continue investing in that type of campaigns or not.
    Where can I find solo email blast service or a reputable blogger?

    Thank you.
  • Profile picture of the author Fox30
    Here's what I would do...Facebook PPC with excellent targeting sending the traffic directly to the squeeze page offering something highly valuable. You would want at least a .05% CTR. Your opt-in page should convert at between 15-20%.

    After opt-in, I would send them to a thank you/oto page with a great product to sell.

    Then focus on email marketing.
  • Profile picture of the author ronrule
    Originally Posted by mpluto View Post

    What kind of advertising would you do if you had only $100.00 to spend to advertise a website that sells relationships guide?

    Let's assume that sales copy is good and it is direct response website, one page sales copy written by a very good copywriter.

    I'm thinking of doing PPV on it. Would it be a good choice?
    I would go deliver pizza or something until I had more than $100 to spend.
  • Profile picture of the author mpluto
    Does anyone know what is the cost of Plenty Of Fish advertising? I went to their website, found the link to advertising info but my browser isn't showing the page right...
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Adwords. Hopefully they'll approve your site first though. If they dont.... Bing Ads.
  • Profile picture of the author wpninja2013
    Paid reviews. Concact two of the most popular blogs in the niche or around to write a detailed reviews of the book, then promote the reviews through forum, social media and blog comment.

Next Topics on Trending Feed