how to make 25 dollars a day online

by 37 comments
Is there any real way of making money online? Im starting to question this whole money making online thing A few months ago i came on here got what i thought was some good fair and honest advice from some fellow warriors and to my surprise I failed lmao so here i am again wondering if there is anyway i can make at least 25 dollars a day online. I was given the advice of going to fiver and odesk and write articles etc. For me it did not work so any other suggestions I would be so greatfull thanks in advanced and have a good night.....
#internet marketing #day #dollars #make #online
  • Profile picture of the author cuie
    Spent the first 2-3 months only READING the forum. Try to see the larger picture of Internet Marketing: what methods there are, what are their pros and cons, how can you get traffic, etc.

    After that spend next 2-3 months testing different methods (not WSO's) of making money online. Invest $300–$500 that you can lose if needed. Find out which method feels the most comfortable for you and which was earns you money.

    After that pick one method + one traffic source until you make $25–$50 / day. That can take easily 2–5 months. When you make it, scale it up (vertically or horizonatally).

    You should be ready to spend 3–6 months and $500 of your time and money before making any judgements on Internet Marketing.

    Make a plan with optimistic but achievable monthly targets, measure your progress and adjust if necessary.

    Ask tons of questions. Don't trust people before they have earned your trust. Don't throw good money after bad money.

    You'll make the $25/day if you just are methodological and persistent.
    • Profile picture of the author szaby
      Originally Posted by cuie View Post

      Spent the first 2-3 months only READING the forum. Try to see the larger picture of Internet Marketing: what methods there are, what are their pros and cons, how can you get traffic, etc.

      After that spend next 2-3 months testing different methods (not WSO's) of making money online. Invest $300$500 that you can lose if needed. Find out which method feels the most comfortable for you and which was earns you money.

      After that pick one method + one traffic source until you make $25$50 / day. That can take easily 25 months. When you make it, scale it up (vertically or horizonatally).

      You should be ready to spend 36 months and $500 of your time and money before making any judgements on Internet Marketing.

      Make a plan with optimistic but achievable monthly targets, measure your progress and adjust if necessary.

      Ask tons of questions. Don't trust people before they have earned your trust. Don't throw good money after bad money.

      You'll make the $25/day if you just are methodological and persistent.
      What is an WSO?
  • Profile picture of the author xohaibx
    $25 a day isn't a big goal. It is achievable. And the best way to make it is to sell your skill.

    Why did you quit on article writing? I made my first dollar online writing articles and I did it for a long time. So think about going back to it.
  • Profile picture of the author jeffreydale
    I think writing articles for other people is a waste of time. If you're going to be writing like a slave you may as well be working on an ebook. Research and find a hot topic and write a book about it, then sell on kindle. This will obviously take some time, but after awhile $25+ a day is perfectly achievable, and then some. If you really want to make a quick buck, do fiverr or eBay.
    • Profile picture of the author iconoclast
      Originally Posted by jeffreydale View Post

      I think writing articles for other people is a waste of time. If you're going to be writing like a slave you may as well be working on an ebook. Research and find a hot topic and write a book about it, then sell on kindle. This will obviously take some time, but after awhile $25+ a day is perfectly achievable, and then some. If you really want to make a quick buck, do fiverr or eBay.


      Very good advice.
  • Profile picture of the author maidenim
    there are tons of people making money online, myself included, thousands of people cannot be wrong. but it is a business and isn't get rich quick so whatever plan you get you have to work at. it's well worth it if you do so.
  • Profile picture of the author mgsmith
    You can either sell your services or sell products online. There are a lot of ways to earn money. You just have to identify where you're good at or where you can be productive.
  • Profile picture of the author mrrightme
    You can try pof.
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Levanduski
    I make WAY more than $25 per day as a freelance writer. If that is your own goal, you can do it without a problem at all. I'm more than happy to help you out if you don't know where to start, just shoot me a PM.

    Michael
  • Profile picture of the author drlelong
    1) Find a mentor
    2) Do what the mentor says

    That's how I was able to start making money, and how many others starting have their first successes.

    The hard part is finding the right mentor, but I think this is essential to success.

    Then, you follow the process:

    1) Find high converting offers
    2) Promote offers to target audience
    3) Build relationship with audience
  • Profile picture of the author FrankieTP2
    Originally Posted by 100dollarbill View Post

    Is there any real way of making money online? Im starting to question this whole money making online thing A few months ago i came on here got what i thought was some good fair and honest advice from some fellow warriors and to my surprise I failed lmao so here i am again wondering if there is anyway i can make at least 25 dollars a day online. I was given the advice of going to fiver and odesk and write articles etc. For me it did not work so any other suggestions I would be so greatfull thanks in advanced and have a good night.....
    There are many REAL ways to make money online, including the ones you tried but failed with. You did get fair and honest advice. I guess the problem with you is that you need to be fair and honest with yourself.

    Let me be straight with you because that's what you really need.

    Most of the people that try to make money online don't make a single dollar in months. Those are the ones who try affiliate marketing, adsense or something similar that takes time to learn and see income from. Truly, the fastest way to make money online is by offering/selling your services - which you were advised to do.

    You seem to look for immediate results, but it looks to me that you are not trying hard - at least not enough. I still sell some of my services and it is the fastest (and easiest in some cases) way to make money online.

    You just have to do this:
    • Identify your skills
    • Find a market/group that needs your skills
    • Evaluate your competition
    • Offer your services to the market with the best deals

    Don't stop there though. You can't post your services and then wait for customers to buy from you just like that. You have to market your services nonstop and that's where "working hard" comes in.

    All the best!
  • Profile picture of the author John J M
    If you want to write, you'll need to have a better command of English writing rules. Your post was basically a really long run-on sentence. That's not to say you couldn't make money writing, but you have to have the right skills for people to hire you.

    I would suggest looking for something that you can build over time and will pay you again and again. Kindle has been the ticket for me, but everyone is different. Find something you can really get into and stick to.
  • Profile picture of the author brettb
    Do something that doesn't involve writing. There are lots of opportunities in the researching niche. I once met a guy who was in a completely different niche to 99.9% of the Warriors here, and his online income didn't rely on Wordpress, AdSense or even having a website.
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
      Originally Posted by brettb View Post

      Do something that doesn't involve writing. There are lots of opportunities in the researching niche. I once met a guy who was in a completely different niche to 99.9% of the Warriors here, and his online income didn't rely on Wordpress, AdSense or even having a website.
      :confused:
      is it into some "program"
  • Profile picture of the author masterqif
    You can start with Fiverr, if you would like to have a long term, go for blogging, monetize through there
    • Profile picture of the author honestim
      Hi,

      Making money online is definitely a true business, the only problem is there are way too many options. The range of options is big enough to keep you moving around from one thing to another for 2-3 years and not focusing on one of those to get real results. The key is in concentrating on one method that you feel can bring you your first dollar, then you must scale it from there. So please do not move around from opportunity to opportunity. Somethings that work well for me may not work well for you.

      Wish you all the luck

      Best
      HonestIM
  • Profile picture of the author goindeep
    Originally Posted by 100dollarbill View Post

    Is there any real way of making money online? Im starting to question this whole money making online thing A few months ago i came on here got what i thought was some good fair and honest advice from some fellow warriors and to my surprise I failed lmao so here i am again wondering if there is anyway i can make at least 25 dollars a day online. I was given the advice of going to fiver and odesk and write articles etc. For me it did not work so any other suggestions I would be so greatfull thanks in advanced and have a good night.....
    I worked at it for about 7 years before I made a single dollar online. In fact I lost a shit load of money before ever turning a dollar...

    Now, I make money online, in fact I just successfully built and then sold the #1 niche classifieds site in Australia within it's category. Im now working on a super affiliate site as well as something I am passionate about which I hope to take on full-time after i sell the next site im building up.

    I have figured out there are two kinds of people in this game.

    The make money people and the build a sustainable business that I am passionate about people. Neither is right in my opinion, it's just a perspective.

    I do think though that you need to figure out which side of the fence you sit on and then follow that direction. If you decide you just want to make money, you dont care how so long as it's online, well there are about 1000 people in the WSO section that can help you do that as well as many others online. There is also a desperate thread rolling around here somewhere you can check out which will show you how to make money over night.

    If you want to build a lifestyle my best advice is to figure out what you love doing, what you are good at and figure out a way to make money doing just that online. Think sustainable, think future and treat it like a real offline business. Invest time, money and resources

    All the best.
    • Profile picture of the author 100dollarbill
      Hey,

      Hows it going fellow Warriors I have been reading all your replies and I do appreciate it. Let me tell you a bit about myself I love to research things for some odd reason I can research the hell out of just about anything. So if there is a website out there that would pay me to do that I would probably be great at that also I like music. I have just put two of my top things i love in this world for you all to dissect and give me some sort of guidance. If someone knows a website where they would pay me to research something. I would like to know about it, also if there is a way to make money from say writing about music I would like to know about it as well. Thanks in advanced and trust me I do appreciate all the time you guys have taken out of your day to respond have a great night.
  • Profile picture of the author kennytan
    Think at what are the skills you have and what you can do to help others solving their problem.

    You can look at ways to do forum posting, blog commenting, guest posting, submitting articles, convert documents to video, translate a document to different languages, edit/create graphics, installing script, setting up wordpress blog and etc.

    If all the above, not applying to you, then you must at least learn and master one of the skill and then start offering the service in warrior for hire and other marketing forums - buy, sell and trade section.

    Master one of the skill above will get you into making at least $25 per day.
  • Profile picture of the author hawari25
    *Well you have to get a tool to sell unique keywords or tags for people blogs.
    *You can sell your services to your customers, (create a blog for them,sell amazon products and more)

    Thanks
  • Profile picture of the author Poonlarp
    Hello, I think you can visit the market place on JVZoo, there have a lot of tools for make more money.
  • Profile picture of the author Hannah Gardner
    Originally Posted by 100dollarbill View Post

    Is there any real way of making money online?
    All the fellows here think there are! Otherwise, we wouldn't be here, would we :-)
    You say you failed. If you are ready to try again, find some answers first:
    1. Was the advice you got the right one? Did it come from the right person?
    2. Are you sure you understood correctly what it meant? You know...there are no universal recipes for for success. As I said before, what suits me, may not suit you.
    3. Do you know what you are good at? Do you have any idea where to start from?
    4. Have you read enough on the topic to figure out what IM is all about?

    Maybe when you will find the answers you will know for sure if you need to try again or quit for good.
    Good luck
  • Profile picture of the author bob33229
    Giving advice is easy but it is really difficult to convert into money. Most of the people here don't make $25 a day each day.
  • Profile picture of the author Coby
    I think you are on the right track - maybe just need a slight re-positioning...

    You say that you like to research and you are already writing articles. So here is what I would do...

    1) Research for a profitable niche
    2) Write articles about that niche
    3) Bundle them into an ebook - or expand on them and make an e-book
    4) Have some graphics created. (I've had good luck in the "warriors for hire" section of this forum and also on Fiverr).
    5) Take the graphics and ebook and put them up for sale as a PLR product.
    6) Launch it as a WSO here on the forum.
    7) Build a list of buyers of your PLR products
    8) rinse and repeat

    After your first "launch" you will have a list of buyers that are interested in PLR and you can then email them when you release your next product for instant sales.

    Hope this helps.

    Cheers,
    Coby
    • Profile picture of the author iconoclast
      Originally Posted by Coby View Post

      I think you are on the right track - maybe just need a slight re-positioning...

      You say that you like to research and you are already writing articles. So here is what I would do...

      1) Research for a profitable niche
      2) Write articles about that niche
      3) Bundle them into an ebook - or expand on them and make an e-book
      4) Have some graphics created. (I've had good luck in the "warriors for hire" section of this forum and also on Fiverr).
      5) Take the graphics and ebook and put them up for sale as a PLR product.
      6) Launch it as a WSO here on the forum.
      7) Build a list of buyers of your PLR products
      8) rinse and repeat

      After your first "launch" you will have a list of buyers that are interested in PLR and you can then email them when you release your next product for instant sales.

      Hope this helps.

      Cheers,
      Coby
      This is good advice but the thing is, the product you create better be of good quality or no one will buy from you again. It's not as easy and throwing some information together.
  • Profile picture of the author newBum76
    First you need to get out of the mentality of questioning whether making money online is possible...of course it is, people buy stuff online all the time. But I totally get where you're coming from....hard to think of it as a normal thing when you haven't made a dime yet.

    You'll get all kinds of answers, but always start from this basic idea - provide VALUE in some way, either through a product or service. Anything that strays from that basic idea, I'd recommend staying away from. Good luck!

    Jon

Next Topics on Trending Feed