Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
Register Blogs Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 12th February 2014, 11:03 AM   #1
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
HJdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 32
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Teespring alternatives?

I'm looking for Teespring alternatives with low international shipping costs. People don't pay $10.50 for international shipping if a shirt is $15.

Let me know!

Generate 100% relevant Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns for Google Adwords and Bing Ads based on your website. Our tool generates 100% relevant ads, which in the end ensures that the Return On Investment (ROI) will improve tremendously.

Find out how it works: SitemapCampaign.com
HJdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th February 2014, 06:36 PM   #2
Savvy Entrepreneur
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Have you tried Zazzle.com or Cafepress.com?

Platypus45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th February 2014, 07:29 PM   #3
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
OnlineStoreHelp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Honolulu, HI
Posts: 1,135
Thanks: 34
Thanked 286 Times in 210 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Check out spreadshirt which is actually an international company.

OnlineStoreHelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th February 2014, 07:35 PM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
AdamPayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Japan
Posts: 256
Thanks: 221
Thanked 141 Times in 115 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJdev View Post
I'm looking for Teespring alternatives with low international shipping costs. People don't pay $10.50 for international shipping if a shirt is $15.

Let me know!
What makes you say that. On one of my campaigns, most folk are from Europe :-)
AdamPayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th February 2014, 05:48 AM   #5
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
HJdev's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 32
Thanks: 9
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus45 View Post
Have you tried Zazzle.com or Cafepress.com?
No, do you have experience with them? The starting prices seems high to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineStoreHelp View Post
Check out spreadshirt which is actually an international company.
Thanks, im going to try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamPayne View Post
What makes you say that. On one of my campaigns, most folk are from Europe :-)
Just my logically thoughts. Whats the price of your shirt?

Generate 100% relevant Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns for Google Adwords and Bing Ads based on your website. Our tool generates 100% relevant ads, which in the end ensures that the Return On Investment (ROI) will improve tremendously.

Find out how it works: SitemapCampaign.com
HJdev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th February 2014, 06:33 AM   #6
PC Europe
 
Callamarketer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: London
Posts: 7
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

They're all pretty pricey. I tend to go by Fabrily. Pretty new, but seem to be getting their act together alright - and cheap shipping costs.
Callamarketer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th February 2014, 06:51 AM   #7
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

I discovered fabrily.com last month and they seem to be the best option for most countries. They are based in Europe but their shipping prices are low enough to make them good to use for all places, including USA.
craig2mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th February 2014, 07:47 AM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
AdamPayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Japan
Posts: 256
Thanks: 221
Thanked 141 Times in 115 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Good info on Fabrily. Cheers.

My Hoodies were $39, Tees $19.
AdamPayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th February 2014, 07:28 AM   #9
Mark Thompson
War Room Member
 
M Thompson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Marbella, Overlooking The Med
Posts: 1,362
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 151
Thanked 486 Times in 267 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamPayne View Post
What makes you say that. On one of my campaigns, most folk are from Europe :-)
Got to agree on that, People do pay the postage

my business partner had a sucessful campaign that targeted Australia

M Thompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th February 2014, 08:24 AM   #10
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
onSubie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,520
Thanks: 112
Thanked 552 Times in 422 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

I would check out Fabrily as mentioned above. It is just like TeeSpring but based in the UK with lower European shipping.
onSubie is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th February 2014, 09:57 AM   #11
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onSubie View Post
I would check out Fabrily as mentioned above. It is just like TeeSpring but based in the UK with lower European shipping.
Have you tried them? I'd be interested to find out a bit more about the different options. I am pretty new to this, but I am based in London and trying to find out what would be the best platform to use.
GeorgeIM37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th February 2014, 10:29 AM   #12
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
onSubie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,520
Thanks: 112
Thanked 552 Times in 422 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeIM37 View Post
Have you tried them? I'd be interested to find out a bit more about the different options. I am pretty new to this, but I am based in London and trying to find out what would be the best platform to use.
No, I am not in the UK but their website and 'campaign' sales model is extremely similar to TeeSpring.

Someone said the Fabrily design tool might need some work.

If you Google "print on demand shirts uk" you will find a number of suppliers with various terms.
onSubie is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th February 2014, 10:31 AM   #13
Year Of The Dragon
Registered Member
 
smodha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,199
Thanks: 103
Thanked 154 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamPayne View Post
What makes you say that. On one of my campaigns, most folk are from Europe :-)
How do you know that?

I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
smodha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th February 2014, 10:32 AM   #14
Year Of The Dragon
Registered Member
 
smodha's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: England
Posts: 1,199
Thanks: 103
Thanked 154 Times in 117 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Fabrily.com is rubbish. I emailed them 2 weeks back with no response.

I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
smodha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th February 2014, 10:54 PM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Whitby, Canada
Posts: 103
Thanks: 23
Thanked 53 Times in 42 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

My issue with Teespring is their crappy customer service. Your e-mails take days before they are answered, if at all.

Spreadshirt seems to have decent shipping costs (even to Canada), not sure what the customer service or campaign tracking is like, can anyone comment on that?

Please read the forum rules.
nobluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th February 2014, 11:58 PM   #16
(O_o)
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 85
Thanks: 22
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smodha View Post
How do you know that?
Good question, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobluff
My issue with Teespring is their crappy customer service. Your e-mails take days before they are answered, if at all.
I got a response in less than 4 hours earlier today from Teespring e-mail support.

ASG1123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th February 2014, 01:12 AM   #17
Paid Search Expert
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
ppcmanager's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 242
Thanks: 31
Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smodha View Post
I got a response in less than 4 hours earlier today from Teespring e-mail support.
Second this. Teespring customer service has improved lately and their TAT has been reduced to 24 hours.

ppcmanager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th February 2014, 04:04 AM   #18
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 71
Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

As others have said, look at fabrily. It is a bit rougher than teesprong, but international shipping prices are much better.

And yall need to consider how quickly teespring has exploded in the last few months. Their Google trends popularity has just taken off. The poor response times are a direct response to that, it's a growing pain. Their service is phenomenal considering their recent growth.
dtul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2014, 04:26 AM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
 
Bonita T Josephson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Illinois, Chicago
Posts: 205
Thanks: 13
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Came to know about Fabrily today. Will have a look at there.
Bonita T Josephson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2014, 04:35 AM   #20
Facebook Ads Guru
War Room Member
 
globalexperts's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 322
Thanks: 6
Thanked 54 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Some of our fellow warriors recommend zazzle.com. I haven't tried it though...

globalexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2014, 08:44 AM   #21
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisfr75 View Post
With fabrily you have to fill in a form. It's not very intuitive. I would recommend Teezily for the UK.
How do you find Teezily's prices? I went to their website to try a campaign but for a black shirt with one color in the design, it was €9.95 base price for a goal of 30 shirts!! If I do the same shirt with fabrily, it's like 2€ cheaper...they definitely need to get the t-shirt creator online soon but I will go through the minor hassle of filling out a form to save 2 euros!
wajt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2014, 08:53 AM   #22
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajt View Post
How do you find Teezily's prices? I went to their website to try a campaign but for a black shirt with one color in the design, it was €9.95 base price for a goal of 30 shirts!! If I do the same shirt with fabrily, it's like 2€ cheaper...they definitely need to get the t-shirt creator online soon but I will go through the minor hassle of filling out a form to save 2 euros!
Teezily has a very good pricing. They don't charge you more per color you add. You start a campaign with as many colors as you want and even complex designs. The price will remain flat.
louisfr75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2014, 08:59 AM   #23
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Great thread, thanks for the info, I'm going to look in to Fabrily.
R Hilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2014, 09:04 AM   #24
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisfr75 View Post
Teezily has a very good pricing. They don't charge you more per color you add. You start a campaign with as many colors as you want and even complex designs. The price will remain flat.
Good to know! Thanks! Do you know if they ship to the US/outside of Europe?
wajt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2014, 09:44 AM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajt View Post
Good to know! Thanks! Do you know if they ship to the US/outside of Europe?
Not yet, they are still working on it. But international shipping will be available very soon.
louisfr75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th May 2014, 05:33 PM   #26
WarriorWill.com
War Room Member
 
WillR's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 12,265
Thanks: 2,351
Thanked 8,350 Times in 4,148 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJdev View Post
I'm looking for Teespring alternatives with low international shipping costs. People don't pay $10.50 for international shipping if a shirt is $15.

Let me know!
People do (and are) paying $10.50 for shipping. I've sold many to people in other countries. So don't just assume that.

The trick is to have something people really want. If you do then they will buy it no matter what.

WillR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th May 2014, 06:23 AM   #27
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: France
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJdev View Post
I'm looking for Teespring alternatives with low international shipping costs. People don't pay $10.50 for international shipping if a shirt is $15.

Let me know!
You can use Teezily.com
It's a very good alternative to Teespring and as they are based in Europe, you avoid the 10.5$ shipping cost.

They have been helping me build great campaigns. Europe is still quite new to this concept, there are a lot of opportunities there !
jeanhumbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th May 2014, 08:39 AM   #28
Brian D. Popovich
War Room Member
 
bdpop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 100
Thanks: 48
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillR View Post
The trick is to have something people really want. If you do then they will buy it no matter what.
I suspect that is true on so many levels!
bdpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th May 2014, 10:01 AM   #29
Facebook Ads Guru
War Room Member
 
globalexperts's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 322
Thanks: 6
Thanked 54 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

I haven't tried to target other countries aside from the US. But I'm planning to target CA, UK and AU soon.

globalexperts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2014, 06:30 AM   #30
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

The UK version is Teeleap.com
Teeleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2014, 09:43 AM   #31
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Hey Guys,

Gonna shamelessly plug my own company, got a dozen or so really large former Teespring guys onboard already and really believe were a great alternative to Teespring. Our website is getting a makeover so not much info on it, so email me for more information.

Advantages of using Teelaunch over Teespring

1. Lead Time- Your orders are shipped within 1-2 days after the customer orders their shirt. No waiting for campaigns to tip. Since we are located centrally in the United States, 90% of your customers will receive their shirts 2-3 days after printing.

2. Unlimited Colors- Digital Garment Printing allows you to use up to 11.5 million colors, giving you a HUGE advantage over Teespring and other screen printers who charge by the number of colors.

3. Huge Print Area- Our printers allow you to print up to 16x20.

4. Best Prices- We offer you the best price up front, no having to sell hundreds of shirts to reach a price where you can make money.

5. E-Commerce Cart Integration- By leveraging our shipping provider, Shipstation, we can process you’re orders in real time from all major e-commerce carts, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

6. Durability- Our printing process and inks have been test washed over 50 times and still show the same bright vibrant colors as when it was first printed.

7. Production Capacity- Our printers have 1000s of excess t-shirt capacity per day, so even your busiest days won’t cause any delay in shipment.

8. Protect Your Designs- By not using Teespring, scrapers like Teeview can not determine how many shirts you’ve sold, protecting your designs from copycats.

9. T-Shirt Variety- You are only limited by your imagination, Teelaunch stocks over 1000 SKUs of T-Shirts, Hoodies, and Tanks.

10. Priority Support- When you talk to Teelaunch, you have a direct line to the owners of the company, no more waiting for days and days to get a response.

Thanks

Christopher
teelaunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th July 2014, 07:21 AM   #32
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

I like the idea of your Teelaunch - particularly the 'design protection' away from the eyes of Teeview and others. What are your postage costs to the UK for tees and hoodies?
misspeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd August 2014, 01:06 PM   #33
RB
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 111
Thanks: 4
Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

does anyone know anything about whitelabelteeprint ?
RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd August 2014, 01:48 PM   #34
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Posts: 116
Thanks: 12
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

I think most people don't mind the shipping charges if the T-shirt design is a cool one. I know people in Australia pay for shipping. It might really depend on what country they are buying from. Maybe you can target other countries that will pay for your design.
WilliamVillagran is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd August 2014, 09:40 PM   #35
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 1,255
Thanks: 65
Thanked 322 Times in 118 Posts
Default Re: Teespring alternatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teelaunch View Post
Hey Guys,

Gonna shamelessly plug my own company, got a dozen or so really large former Teespring guys onboard already and really believe were a great alternative to Teespring. Our website is getting a makeover so not much info on it, so email me for more information.

Advantages of using Teelaunch over Teespring

1. Lead Time- Your orders are shipped within 1-2 days after the customer orders their shirt. No waiting for campaigns to tip. Since we are located centrally in the United States, 90% of your customers will receive their shirts 2-3 days after printing.

2. Unlimited Colors- Digital Garment Printing allows you to use up to 11.5 million colors, giving you a HUGE advantage over Teespring and other screen printers who charge by the number of colors.

3. Huge Print Area- Our printers allow you to print up to 16x20.

4. Best Prices- We offer you the best price up front, no having to sell hundreds of shirts to reach a price where you can make money.

5. E-Commerce Cart Integration- By leveraging our shipping provider, Shipstation, we can process you’re orders in real time from all major e-commerce carts, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

6. Durability- Our printing process and inks have been test washed over 50 times and still show the same bright vibrant colors as when it was first printed.

7. Production Capacity- Our printers have 1000s of excess t-shirt capacity per day, so even your busiest days won’t cause any delay in shipment.

8. Protect Your Designs- By not using Teespring, scrapers like Teeview can not determine how many shirts you’ve sold, protecting your designs from copycats.

9. T-Shirt Variety- You are only limited by your imagination, Teelaunch stocks over 1000 SKUs of T-Shirts, Hoodies, and Tanks.

10. Priority Support- When you talk to Teelaunch, you have a direct line to the owners of the company, no more waiting for days and days to get a response.

Thanks

Christopher
All of that sounds great, but one of the biggest problems with your site is the same as it is with a few of your competitors... you can't just signup, see pricing, and go!

I don't want to have to contact you to get going, I just want to signup, login, and be able to get moving.

I'll never understand why sites like yours put artificial hurdles in the way of people looking to buy your products. I like your other services (not shirts), but I have no idea about pricing, no idea how to sign up, and don't want to have to contact you to ask questions that could easily be answered by myself.

Let me login, see the prices, and decide for myself. No amount of arm-twisting on your part is going to convince me via email... just let me login and use it already!

The other big question I'd have on your site is one I don't see many people mention, but it's a BIG one.

TeeSpring actively uses retargeting on FB to help sellers generate more sales on their shirts. I'd think they're doing this for campaigns that hit specific metrics, but you didn't make any mention of this.

TeeSpring is advertising on behalf of their sellers, spending money out of their pockets to generate more sales. I've had campaigns that generated more sales via TeeSpring's retargeting than I did on my own advertising... enough to push a few campaigns beyond the tipping point.

Is this something you guys are offering, or is TeeSpring going to continue to be the only one?

-Gary

If you have an automated webinar in the IM, biz opp, or make money space, and if it already converts to cold, and/or paid traffic... I want to send free traffic, and free leads to you registration page, every single day, until it stops converting. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS NOW.

P.P.S. Viral Marketing Doesn't Work ... Tell Everyone You Know! ;)
Gary_The_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum

Bookmarks

Tags
alternatives, teespring

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:21 AM.