Well i am more then willing to tell you fellow warriors how i am doing it.
I am sure the seasoned and veteran guys know how, but for the newbies this is for you. So here are some of the steps i have taken to finally start
making sells on Clickbank.
1. I am driving traffic to my squeeze page using solo ads.
2. Once they sign in i email them a free e-book in their email.
The e-book i email them also includes my affiliate link on every page in the footer.
3. I then immediately redirect them to my OTO.
4. I then follow through with 7 automated emails to try to convince them.
5. I just repeat all the above steps every week
But all this really started taking off with me using solo ads as my advertising method. I tried other methods such as facebook ppc, adwords and many others none worked for me. Until solo ads
Most importantly if you are going to use this method with solo ads, make sure the product you are promoting have upsells and have recurring revenue so you can make your solo ad purchases back.
I have made enough money with this technique to payback my solo ad purchases and make a nice profit.
How will i scale this? well I am doing this with one squeeze page and one offer, i am now going to apply it to 10 squeeze pages and 10 different offers and i will report back to you guys as to how it's all working out.
Thanks fellow warriors