1. My one web host has had a disk drive failure (started yesterday) and 3 of
my sites are still down going on close to 36 hours.
2. PayPal has decided that they're just going to screw up everybody's day
and send out IPNs with the morning coffee and donut.
3. We've got people outsourcing work to folks in outer Mongolia and
wondering why their articles resemble something out of a paper shredder.
4. I've decided that I have nothing better to do than insult every affiliate
marketer on the planet. So much for ever seeing a name under my Clickbank
accounts but my own.
5. I've got a box of PMs from people who have ZERO posts on this forum
but they either want me to:
buy their product
sell their product
endorse their product
feed their pet dachshund for a week.
And the PMs read like a chapter out of War and Peace.
Talk about folks with a ton of time on their hands.
6. And on top of all that, I can't get emails from about 600 support
customers because...drum roll...my freakin web host is down.
So yes, Armageddon is definitely right around the corner and I'm just
about ready to get into my wet suit and jump right in.
The weenie roast at Hell's Kitchen starts around 2 AM.
Don't be late.