- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
- Authorities had long time by the function of the Internet little knowledge and little experience with the application of the laws. To the new economy development starting in 1998, the importance of the Internet on the part of the policy was also been underestimated. This changed only after laws were adapted and the case-law has eliminated at least de jure a number of uncertainties. The increasing influence of the State is thereby partly welcomes increase in legal certainty, partly progression on March 3, 2010, of the Federal Constitutional Court was considered unconstitutional criticized as towards a surveillance state, such as the law on data retention, which came into effect on January 1, 2008. Internationally, control of the Internet is closely observed by the State such as the Internet in the People's Republic of China.
- The Internet is often called a legal vacuum in political contexts, since national laws enforceable regarded by the international structure of the network and by anonymity as hard. Applications such as E-Mail shows that the technique to the phenomenon of spam is not prepared at all. Services such as MySpace or Facebook to enable social networks; Features such as instant messaging allow online virtually lag-free communication. With the increasing spread of the Internet the term Internet addiction is addressed in the media again and again, which is scientifically disputed. If and when the excessive use of the Internet represents a "harmful use" or abuse and leads to the dependence is currently examined in various studies.
- Also the online journalism, which has today become a major competitor of the classical media receives an increasing importance. Currently, observers also see a change of the user of the "surfing" (passive) media consumers to the active user-generated-content author, which linked to many topics in online communities with like-minded people, which complemented the classic, yet more technology-based Internet culture. Fixed conditional borders are completely hands on the Internet and be replaced by topic-specific groups. The large number of sources of information, the sensible use of the Internet provides greater demands on media literacy of as classic media.
- Were above all communication via E-Mail and the self-expression of individuals and companies in the early days, the online trading followed in the course of the new economy to the end of the last millennium. With increasing data transfer rates and falling prices and last but not least due to the availability of DSL flat rates it is the proliferation of large data volumes. Especially mass copyright violations, combating today make up a large part of Internet legislation are hereby attached.
- A small part of the World Wide Web, represented by hyperlinks.
The Internet is considered one of the greatest changes of information system since the invention of publishing high-impact on various aspects of everyday life in many experts.
At the beginning of the 1980s mailbox networks were established based on remote data transmission via the telephone network or networks such as Datex-P. This technique remained but subject experts, as access to global TCP/IP networks for a long time only on universities was possible. Only with the commercial distribution of Internet E-mail in the early 1990s and established thoroughly then with the World Wide Web to the Internet since the mid-1990s increasingly as a standard for the dissemination of information of any kind.
For more internet and good articles please visit this website
- About legoog8
- Hello, i am a seo and web designer who is based in sheffiled I do not have a main website yet!