Sell or Die
- User Lists
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
- Hi there,
We area full service pool contractor/service company in Massachusetts
I have had good luck selling discount items from our store there but never thought of trying to sell our weekly pool cleaning or other pool services there.
In the home improvement niche we are usually looking for clients with higher household incomes, I did not think that clientele would be on craigslist?
I am interested to hear more about how that works for you, what kind of clients you get and if your system would work in our niche?
Precision Pool Construction
I just read your comment on the post made by Gengis on how to make $100-200 weekly using Craigslist.
In your particular case (home improvement work), it was very interesting seeing how you applied your own twist to the Craigslist/YouTube/Local Search approach.
I live in the San Francisco bay area and would like to try my hand at the same thing. It appears that I would need to do the following things:
1. First, I need to decide on a specific local business work that I want to promote.
2. Second, I need to contact some vendor(s) that are willing to work with me (ie, provide them leads) and agree on a commission rate.
3. Third, I need to setup the Craigslist advertisement to attract clients. This is where I need some help. Is it possible to get some suggestions from you? Assume that the work would be associated with getting a "car inspection" or "home improvement".
- Yeah we do, http://craigslist2012.posterous.com.
Our prices range from $1.60 per ad down to $0.80 per ad depending on the amount of ads you need per day. Honestly, there is no better service out there than us. We have hundreds of clients already.
P.S. Sorry only have 20 post count, working on getting to 50 so I can PM like everyone else
Add me on skype: zball24
- Hey RedShifted. I'm new to the offline marketing side of things and I'm in need of a bit of help. Since I can't PM, is there any way I could contact you outside of this forum? I just need some quick advice since I've seen your posting around the offline marketing forum and you seem to know your stuff real well.
- Hey man, thanks for your post on my thread! I appreciate the help. Unfortunatly I do not have any more $ to invest ..even in your WSO sadly. I was hoping we could JV like, you come up with good copywritten content for my ad and I'll close the sales and I will give you a commission.