This is what I do.
I found myself thinking "I have to do 20 minutes" or
it has to be me sitting down staring at one point on
the wall, or eyes closed and humming.
But then I realized...
Do what you're comfortable with.
If it's only for 5 friggin' minutes?
Work your way up if you want, but find some stillness
in this stimuli-rich world.
I use the shower because it's comforting.
Here's my process:
- I start up the shower and do all the cleaning part first
- I sit down
- I let the water run over my head because it feels great
- I focus on the sound of the water and my breathing
- I smile (your physiology is a huge part!)
- I do this for 5-10 or more minutes
- I get out of the shower SUPER refreshed!
What method do you use?
I'm interested to know guys.