Elon Musk Gives The Best Advice In half an hour.

by tagiscom 36 replies

Only watched a bit, but it looks interesting.

#mind warriors #advice #elon #half #hour #musk
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author expmrb
    Yeah me too. I got bored after some time.
    Signature
    SEO Motionz Forum - A Digital Marketing Forum
    Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11118352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    though elon musk is doing great things .. he is not the best person to talk about what he is doing .. his way of presnting ehat he is doing to the public .. intention make 80 percent of people scratch their head or get bored and stop listening ..

    best way to twart critcs or troll.. is to leave then wonder .. wtf did you say
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11118468].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ron Lafuddy
    Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

    Elon Musk Gives The Best Advice In a few Minutes! - YouTube

    Only watched a bit, but it looks interesting.

    Keep in mind that without government handouts, Elon Musk would be bankrupt.

    His car, solar company and Space X rely heavily on taxpayer subsides and are not self supporting.

    He's always on the prowl for taxpayer funded dollars, which is why he bailed on Trump's advisory board, when it became clear that (taxpayer funded) carbon credits wouldn't be available to him.

    Elon Musk leaving Trump councils after US exits Paris climate deal - Business Insider

    Total scumbag.

    Ron
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11118611].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

    though elon musk is doing great things .. he is not the best person to talk about what he is doing .. his way of presnting ehat he is doing to the public .. intention make 80 percent of people scratch their head or get bored and stop listening ..

    best way to twart critcs or troll.. is to leave then wonder .. wtf did you say
    True, leave them wonder, how far they can go, lol.

    Originally Posted by Ron Lafuddy View Post

    Keep in mind that without government handouts, Elon Musk would be bankrupt.

    His car, solar company and Space X rely heavily on taxpayer subsides and are not self supporting.

    He's always on the prowl for taxpayer funded dollars, which is why he bailed on Trump's advisory board, when it became clear that (taxpayer funded) carbon credits wouldn't be available to him.

    Elon Musk leaving Trump councils after US exits Paris climate deal - Business Insider

    Total scumbag.

    Ron
    Total Filthy Rich, with Sexy wife, and sports car that looked like it rolled out of a Matchbox Scumbag!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11118624].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ron Lafuddy
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      True, leave them wonder, how far they can go, lol.



      Total Filthy Rich, with Sexy wife, and sports car that looked like it rolled out of a Matchbox Scumbag!

      Guess you missed the part where I explained that he's "rich" because of my taxpayer dollars
      not because of his own money, unlike Martha Stewart for instance, who is rich because her
      businesses are actually profitable.

      His "matchbox" cars DON'T SELL well enough to support the business..

      That's why he can't support himself and lives off the dole.

      Always looking for a handout, reaching into the taxpayer's pocket

      Just tellin' it like it is.

      Ron
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11118694].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
        Originally Posted by Ron Lafuddy View Post

        Guess you missed the part where I explained that he's "rich" because of my taxpayer dollars
        not because of his own money, unlike Martha Stewart for instance, who is rich because her
        businesses are actually profitable.

        His "matchbox" cars DON'T SELL well enough to support the business..

        That's why he can't support himself and lives off the dole.

        Always looking for a handout, reaching into the taxpayer's pocket

        Just tellin' it like it is.

        Ron
        At least he is better than Ale Gore, that creature started off with 3 million, got on the Warming bandwagon, created several Gov, funded, funnel company's, and ended up with 100 million 15 odd years later.

        But at least that crap is coming to an end in the US, so to speak.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11118728].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imagetypers
    He has given best advises in 3 mintues as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bo-RA0sGLU
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11118674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Princess Balestra
    Elon Musk?

    I always figured this was anatomically specific cologne for priapic guys desperate for romance & have never bothered stockin' up jus' in case I goofed out hostin' a vegan dinner party by sprayin' a buncha courgettes by accident made my guests frickin' gag.

    Call me an imbecile or what!
    Signature

    Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff together.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11118822].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by Princess Balestra View Post

      Elon Musk?

      I always figured this was anatomically specific cologne for priapic guys desperate for romance & have never bothered stockin' up jus' in case I goofed out hostin' a vegan dinner party by sprayin' a buncha courgettes by accident made my guests frickin' gag.

      Call me an imbecile or what!
      Give it time, Princess...

      Elon Musk, the cologne of Achievers!

      Or men that want to die on Mars, whichever comes first?

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11119073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Reddevil007
    wow I thought he was one of the best innovators of our generation but guess what I was dead wrong. The guy would have been no where without the government.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11119130].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by Reddevil007 View Post

      wow I thought he was one of the best innovators of our generation but guess what I was dead wrong. The guy would have been no where without the government.
      Yes, hard to say if he is taking advantage of an opportunity is being a scum bag?

      But he did sell his online website for 401 million, pretty sure that wasn't funded by the gov,.

      So l tend to see him in a positive light, but he is a Smartar**!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11119262].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Odahh
        Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

        Yes, hard to say if he is taking advantage of an opportunity is being a scum bag?

        But he did sell his online website for 401 million, pretty sure that wasn't funded by the gov,.

        So l tend to see him in a positive light, but he is a Smartar**!

        well it depends on the long term implication of the money spent to subsidize his businesses

        yes Tesla may fail ..but now all the major automakers are developing electrica cars to compete with Tesla ..

        there are going to be several major giga type batter plant built around the world ..to compete with elong musk's in the USA ..their economics might best musks .. .but where they thought of before musk

        hell buy reusing rocket boosters and cutting the cost of launching stuff into space that can repay all the subsidies musk has gotten ..hell even if you discount that tesla repayed the loan by the department of energy ..9 years early ..when so many other went out of business

        there are so many ways to classify everyon with over 20 million dollers as a scumbag ..

        want me to work down the list of the richest people in the world ..

        most tech we have that i rapidly improving our lives ..was subsidized by the government of the USA for decadents before it became commercially viable.

        look at the internet..which started as arpanet and darpa net .. funded but the military ..

        ..i am fully against corporate welfare where the government supports one company in a market space that has many competitors ..

        but there are times the government of the USA has to bare the cost of nurturing and developing a new non comercially viable tech .

        as opposed to a lot of those department of energy loans that went to solar panel manufacturing .. when china was already cost competitive ..and the only options the government had was to let those companies go bankrupt ..or put tarifs on solar panels made in china .. i think they put the tariffs on but those that didn't go out of business meved their production to china
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11119378].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
          Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

          well it depends on the long term implication of the money spent to subsidize his businesses

          yes Tesla may fail ..but now all the major automakers are developing electrica cars to compete with Tesla ..

          there are going to be several major giga type batter plant built around the world ..to compete with elong musk's in the USA ..their economics might best musks .. .but where they thought of before musk

          hell buy reusing rocket boosters and cutting the cost of launching stuff into space that can repay all the subsidies musk has gotten ..hell even if you discount that tesla repayed the loan by the department of energy ..9 years early ..when so many other went out of business

          there are so many ways to classify everyon with over 20 million dollers as a scumbag ..

          want me to work down the list of the richest people in the world ..

          most tech we have that i rapidly improving our lives ..was subsidized by the government of the USA for decadents before it became commercially viable.

          look at the internet..which started as arpanet and darpa net .. funded but the military ..

          ..i am fully against corporate welfare where the government supports one company in a market space that has many competitors ..

          but there are times the government of the USA has to bare the cost of nurturing and developing a new non comercially viable tech .

          as opposed to a lot of those department of energy loans that went to solar panel manufacturing .. when china was already cost competitive ..and the only options the government had was to let those companies go bankrupt ..or put tarifs on solar panels made in china .. i think they put the tariffs on but those that didn't go out of business meved their production to china
          Yes, exactly, he seems to be offering more variety and innovation than most other company's.

          But him walking out of Trumps party, because he would not get the free handout, regarding reducing the Man Made Global Warming thing, is obviously a point that would p*** off some that s,... believe in that one.

          We could also trash Edison, since he electricuted stray dogs and elephants, for the sake of proving that Tesla's current was dangerous.

          Well Rockafella was pushing him, or his backing was, but l guess that personal investment is different?

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11119493].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Ron Lafuddy
            Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

            Yes, exactly, he seems to be offering more variety and innovation than most other company's.

            But him walking out of Trumps party, because he would not get the free handout, regarding reducing the Man Made Global Warming thing, is obviously a point that would p*** off some that s,... believe in that one.

            We could also trash Edison, since he electricuted stray dogs and elephants, for the sake of proving that Tesla's current was dangerous.

            Well Rockafella was pushing him, or his backing was, but l guess that personal investment is different?

            Wonderful. I'm getting a return on my tax dollars.

            Yeah, that Edison coulda learned some things from Musk about roasting people instead of animals.

            https://www.rt.com/news/327752-tesla-electric-car-fire/

            Added: You guys really need to do your homework on Elon Musk, instead of buying into his hype.

            http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...531-story.html

            "Government support is a theme of all three of these companies, and without it none of them would be around," said Mark Spiegel, a hedge fund manager for Stanphyl Capital Partners who is shorting Tesla's stock, a bet that pays off if Tesla shares fall.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11119736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    going back to the long term implication.. the government of the usa main decided to subsidise the growth of corn, soy and wheat 50 or 60 years ago ..

    then developed dietary guidelines in the food pyramid .. that stressed the increased consumption of thos crops it was subsidizing..which include the dirivitive ..because meat poulty milk and eggs .. got a huge increase in corn and soy in the diets
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11119386].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    Elon muck step of the counsels he was on for the administration because trump left the Paris accords ..though i side with trump on that ..

    Musk has to appeal to his customer base the same way trump has to play to his base ..any further explanation would be far to political for this forum

    anyway i have seen most of the charts that map out temperatures over a few hundred thousand years and you get these warming cycles like the one we are in followed by a sudden drop in temperatures .... and the sun is shifting into a dormant phase that causes temperature drops ..

    the climate won't kill us ..ok maybe when on cold winters night the grid goes down and you don't have a way to heat your home or produce electricity ..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11119591].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oppyeaunome
    I think Elon Musk is one of my favorite entreprenuers. I really like him because he is doing great things and he is still humbled. I truly like his work ethic. The dude works like a monster and seems like he never ever stops.

    Thanks for the video!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11119609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

    Elon muck step of the counsels he was on for the administration because trump left the Paris accords ..though i side with trump on that ..

    Musk has to appeal to his customer base the same way trump has to play to his base ..any further explanation would be far to political for this forum

    anyway i have seen most of the charts that map out temperatures over a few hundred thousand years and you get these warming cycles like the one we are in followed by a sudden drop in temperatures .... and the sun is shifting into a dormant phase that causes temperature drops ..

    the climate won't kill us ..ok maybe when on cold winters night the grid goes down and you don't have a way to heat your home or produce electricity ..
    Lol, yes, l wasn't going to delve into the MMGW thing, as it has reached cult status with some. But l have also researched NOAA global temps as well, and it doesn't fit what mass media keep bleating.

    And the Tesla car, l was able to check that out a while ago, (shopping ctr) and the sale guy, told me that Musk wanted to put a free energy device in the back, or magnetic system, but the shareholders wouldn't allow it.

    So the usual, protect the oil crap, so it is food for thought that we could see electric cars rolling out now, that would power themselves for a few hundred years. Or forever when the individual is concerned.


    Originally Posted by Ron Lafuddy View Post

    Wonderful. I'm getting a return on my tax dollars.

    Yeah, that Edison coulda learned some things from Musk about roasting people instead of animals.

    https://www.rt.com/news/327752-tesla-electric-car-fire/

    Added: You guys really need to do your homework on Elon Musk, instead of buying into his hype.

    Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies - LA Times

    "Government support is a theme of all three of these companies, and without it none of them would be around," said Mark Spiegel, a hedge fund manager for Stanphyl Capital Partners who is shorting Tesla's stock, a bet that pays off if Tesla shares fall.
    Yes, and he is offering a lot of innovative products as well, so...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11119906].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ron Lafuddy
      Yes, and he is offering a lot of innovative products as well, so...
      At a colossal waste of taxpayer money.

      It's MY MONEY he's wasting.

      Hell, I can "innovate" something to roast people for less than half of what Musk the Grifter is siphoning off.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120343].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Lol, yes, l wasn't going to delve into the MMGW thing, as it has reached cult status with some. But l have also researched NOAA global temps as well, and it doesn't fit what mass media keep bleating.

      And the Tesla car, l was able to check that out a while ago, (shopping ctr) and the sale guy, told me that Musk wanted to put a free energy device in the back, or magnetic system, but the shareholders wouldn't allow it.

      So the usual, protect the oil crap, so it is food for thought that we could see electric cars rolling out now, that would power themselves for a few hundred years. Or forever when the individual is concerned.




      Yes, and he is offering a lot of innovative products as well, so...

      well about free energy devices ..considering how much damage we have done to the environment with cheap oil energy ..not ready for free energy .

      something lke 80 years ago the light bulb industry created planned obsolescence .. because they where creating light bulbs that would run longer and longer .. so to avoid putting themselves out of business they created a cartel..or agreement to manufacture bulbs that would only last 1000 hours or so ..

      this is how they grew the US economy after ww2 because all major industries built stuff to break down after a certain time ..

      anyway there are many ways i can go ..but the way western developed socities are structured up to this point .. is that the mass of people go to work at a job so the are paying for transprt costs and cost to eat outside the home if they don't pack a lunch .. while they have there heaters or ac running at home ...to keep all there stuff nice an comfy .
      so they work and make a paycheck a third of which at least is grabbed by the government before the person gets paid ..now out of that they have bills to pay so rent or house payment..baked into the rent is all the taxes the land owner must pay ..gas up the car and most of that cost is some type of tax , pay for the electric bill again a huge chunk of that is tax, cable bill again mor taxes, cell phone bill oh geeze more taxes ..and on and on ..so most of what someone earns goes to some kind of tax ..

      then you get too watch the government spend those tax dollars on nothing that will help you and coerce you into giving them more ..

      the rat race is mostly done in a big mouse wheel.. occasionally if you work really hard you can move to a nicer cage and get a better wheel..

      as for tesla the passenger car industry has a short future once autonomous vehicles get perfected .. because all vehicles need drivers right now cars need to be built like tanks ..

      right now to get stuff you need to go somewhere in your tank like vehicle buy it and come back home or you order it and someone gets in a bigger tank like vehicle and delivers it to you ..

      flying drones might not go well in cities .. but little automobile that are designed to carry 400 pounds max and cost a few thousand each will be swarming the streets .. so you order your groceries ..and your little fetch bot drives it selff to the store to get your order or the store sends the stuff to you in it's little fetch bot ..tesla might shift in to that space real fast
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120523].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ron Lafuddy
        [QUOTE=Odahh;11120523]well about free energy devices ..considering how much damage we have done to the environment with cheap oil energy ..not ready for free energy .

        something lke 80 years ago the light bulb industry created planned obsolescence .. because they where creating light bulbs that would run longer and longer .. so to avoid putting themselves out of business they created a cartel..or agreement to manufacture bulbs that would only last 1000 hours or so ..

        this is how they grew the US economy after ww2 because all major industries built stuff to break down after a certain time ..

        anyway there are many ways i can go ..but the way western developed socities are structured up to this point .. is that the mass of people go to work at a job so the are paying for transprt costs and cost to eat outside the home if they don't pack a lunch .. while they have there heaters or ac running at home ...to keep all there stuff nice an comfy .
        so they work and make a paycheck a third of which at least is grabbed by the government before the person gets paid ..now out of that they have bills to pay so rent or house payment..baked into the rent is all the taxes the land owner must pay ..gas up the car and most of that cost is some type of tax , pay for the electric bill again a huge chunk of that is tax, cable bill again mor taxes, cell phone bill oh geeze more taxes ..and on and on ..so most of what someone earns goes to some kind of tax ..

        then you get too watch the government spend those tax dollars on nothing that will help you and coerce you into giving them more ..

        the rat race is mostly done in a big mouse wheel.. occasionally if you work really hard you can move to a nicer cage and get a better wheel..

        as for tesla the passenger car industry has a short future once autonomous vehicles get perfected .. because all vehicles need drivers right now cars need to be built like tanks ..

        right now to get stuff you need to go somewhere in your tank like vehicle buy it and come back home or you order it and someone gets in a bigger tank like vehicle and delivers it to you ..

        flying drones might not go well in cities .. but little automobile that are designed to carry 400 pounds max and cost a few thousand each will be swarming the streets .. so you order your groceries ..and your little fetch bot drives it selff to the store to get your order or the store sends the stuff to you in it's little fetch bot ..tesla might shift in to that space real fast[/QUOTE]

        Only if he can pick the taxpayer's pocket as he's passing through.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120602].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

    well about free energy devices ..considering how much damage we have done to the environment with cheap oil energy ..not ready for free energy .

    something lke 80 years ago the light bulb industry created planned obsolescence .. because they where creating light bulbs that would run longer and longer .. so to avoid putting themselves out of business they created a cartel..or agreement to manufacture bulbs that would only last 1000 hours or so ..

    this is how they grew the US economy after ww2 because all major industries built stuff to break down after a certain time .
    Yes, disgusting isn't it. We developed free energy or magnetic systems in the 1920's, And anti gravity in the 40's, but we see none of that, because of the oil profits thing.

    We don't want a sheik, giving up his solid silver BMW???

    And all we get is a smokescreen, with scientists messing with anti gravity, and making out they are getting somewhere, with 10% lighter spinning magnetic disks and such.

    In the meantime, guys in their backyards, are messing about with the ones that produce 100%.

    Sure if true anti-gravity were told to everyone, then the military would use it, and nuclear weapons, would take a new, ugly turn.

    Intelligent nuclear drone weapons, would be inevitable. And so that crackpot regimes don't get there hands on this stuff, it is all buried.

    The masses have been trained so well, no matter how good the evidence is, they still wouldn't believe it.


    anyway there are many ways i can go ..but the way western developed socities are structured up to this point .. is that the mass of people go to work at a job so the are paying for transprt costs and cost to eat outside the home if they don't pack a lunch .. while they have there heaters or ac running at home ...to keep all there stuff nice an comfy .
    so they work and make a paycheck a third of which at least is grabbed by the government before the person gets paid ..now out of that they have bills to pay so rent or house payment..baked into the rent is all the taxes the land owner must pay ..gas up the car and most of that cost is some type of tax , pay for the electric bill again a huge chunk of that is tax, cable bill again mor taxes, cell phone bill oh geeze more taxes ..and on and on ..so most of what someone earns goes to some kind of tax ..

    then you get too watch the government spend those tax dollars on nothing that will help you and coerce you into giving them more ..
    Yes, we get that crap in AU, or Victoria. Dumb politicians, who believe in MMGW, eventhough they cannot prove it, and there is concrete evidence that it is a crock,....spend tens of millions on more wind turbines, eventhough they don't work occasionally, why?

    Jobs mainly.

    And also close down coal fired power plants, so we can look forward to power blackouts in summer. But we can always build a more efficient one, for 100 million in 5 years time, geesh, talk about dumb and dumber.

    South Australia have constant power outages, since 50% of its supply is wind, solar, but does our state learn from that nope.

    the rat race is mostly done in a big mouse wheel.. occasionally if you work really hard you can move to a nicer cage and get a better wheel..

    as for tesla the passenger car industry has a short future once autonomous vehicles get perfected .. because all vehicles need drivers right now cars need to be built like tanks ..

    right now to get stuff you need to go somewhere in your tank like vehicle buy it and come back home or you order it and someone gets in a bigger tank like vehicle and delivers it to you ..
    Yes rats, or sheep. They have their radial tyres and color tv, and they are happy, dumb but happy!

    Autonomous vehicles, lol, that is a bomb that will explode in about 10 years time, when people sell of their 5 year old ones, and the censers, etc are old and inefficient.

    Then when the death toll gets high enough, common sense will finally take over, and the scientists with a wrinkle in their eyes will finally get a good slap.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120778].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Odahh
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

      Yes, disgusting isn't it. We developed free energy or magnetic systems in the 1920's, And anti gravity in the 40's, but we see none of that, because of the oil profits thing.

      We don't want a sheik, giving up his solid silver BMW???

      And all we get is a smokescreen, with scientists messing with anti gravity, and making out they are getting somewhere, with 10% lighter spinning magnetic disks and such.

      In the meantime, guys in their backyards, are messing about with the ones that produce 100%.

      Sure if true anti-gravity were told to everyone, then the military would use it, and nuclear weapons, would take a new, ugly turn.

      Intelligent nuclear drone weapons, would be inevitable. And so that crackpot regimes don't get there hands on this stuff, it is all buried.

      The masses have been trained so well, no matter how good the evidence is, they still wouldn't believe it.


      Yes, we get that crap in AU, or Victoria. Dumb politicians, who believe in MMGW, eventhough they cannot prove it, and there is concrete evidence that it is a crock,....spend tens of millions on more wind turbines, eventhough they don't work occasionally, why?

      Jobs mainly.

      And also close down coal fired power plants, so we can look forward to power blackouts in summer. But we can always build a more efficient one, for 100 million in 5 years time, geesh, talk about dumb and dumber.

      South Australia have constant power outages, since 50% of its supply is wind, solar, but does our state learn from that nope.

      Yes rats, or sheep. They have their radial tyres and color tv, and they are happy, dumb but happy!

      Autonomous vehicles, lol, that is a bomb that will explode in about 10 years time, when people sell of their 5 year old ones, and the censers, etc are old and inefficient.

      Then when the death toll gets high enough, common sense will finally take over, and the scientists with a wrinkle in their eyes will finally get a good slap.

      i used to be heavily into conspiracy theory ..but before that i studied marketing hevily .. and most people who believed their was a them controlling everything ..at one point i saw how things worked ...but also saw how "they " where pumping information in to the conpiracy community ..

      humanity is not ready for free energy devices now if you really care you can learn to fight them by seeing the game thaty play an working withoout getting on the field they want you to play on ..

      in any case you either chose how you want to live your life ..or you submit to them an try to live
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11120910].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
        Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

        i used to be heavily into conspiracy theory ..but before that i studied marketing hevily .. and most people who believed their was a them controlling everything ..at one point i saw how things worked ...but also saw how "they " where pumping information in to the conpiracy community ..

        humanity is not ready for free energy devices now if you really care you can learn to fight them by seeing the game thaty play an working withoout getting on the field they want you to play on ..

        in any case you either chose how you want to live your life ..or you submit to them an try to live
        True, a guy tried to commercially develop a magnetic system, in the 70's but was stopped, or his family were threatened.

        Same thing in AU, recently, but the backers, backed out, and he sold it to our gov, were they buried it, or used it for military uses.

        Oil rich companys, just buy out the patents, and the idea is history, or threaten or worse.

        True, the world isn't ready or there is too much money tied up in oil to make it care, too bad for the poor thought.

        Although an individual can still develop it for themselves......

        Elon Musk is playing this game, but playing by their rules, and the rest of the rich, are keeping their distance, more is the pity.


        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11121055].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Odahh
          Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

          True, a guy tried to commercially develop a magnetic system, in the 70's but was stopped, or his family were threatened.

          Same thing in AU, recently, but the backers, backed out, and he sold it to our gov, were they buried it, or used it for military uses.

          Oil rich companys, just buy out the patents, and the idea is history, or threaten or worse.

          True, the world isn't ready or there is too much money tied up in oil to make it care, too bad for the poor thought.

          Although an individual can still develop it for themselves......

          Elon Musk is playing this game, but playing by their rules, and the rest of the rich, are keeping their distance, more is the pity.


          well i basically realized that most of the oil policy was great for cold war dynamics ..because everyone was convinced we where going to destroy ourselves in ww3 about 20 years ago .. through that lens it makes it easy to explain oil policy ..oil was a great way to split the world into two teams ..

          I stoped a lot of my involvement with the conspiracy community after 2012 ..in many ways i was just there to see all the weird theories about what would happen on 12/21/12 .. about a year before i figured nothing big would happen but we would go into a period of rapid change ..

          now if you still think we live in the same world as 5 years ago ..North america is on the path to soon not needing oil from the rest of the world , the middle east has gone to hell and the price of oil has gone down ..

          my problem with electric cars is not with the cars.. it's that you have to charge them from the grid and i think In the USA half of the electricity produced ..is lost in trasmission because of heat ..and most energy produced is still produced with"fossil fuels " so you are still powering your car with fossil fuel or nuclear power ..


          but you get to stroke yourself off buy telling people you drive an electric car ..
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11121169].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
            Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

            well i basically realized that most of the oil policy was great for cold war dynamics ..because everyone was convinced we where going to destroy ourselves in ww3 about 20 years ago .. through that lens it makes it easy to explain oil policy ..oil was a great way to split the world into two teams ..

            I stoped a lot of my involvement with the conspiracy community after 2012 ..in many ways i was just there to see all the weird theories about what would happen on 12/21/12 .. about a year before i figured nothing big would happen but we would go into a period of rapid change ..

            now if you still think we live in the same world as 5 years ago ..North america is on the path to soon not needing oil from the rest of the world , the middle east has gone to hell and the price of oil has gone down ..

            my problem with electric cars is not with the cars.. it's that you have to charge them from the grid and i think In the USA half of the electricity produced ..is lost in trasmission because of heat ..and most energy produced is still produced with"fossil fuels " so you are still powering your car with fossil fuel or nuclear power ..


            but you get to stroke yourself off buy telling people you drive an electric car ..
            True!

            2012, lol, about the only thing that constituted a disaster, apart from the movie, was that 2012 was the hottest year since 1880, or since records began.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11121181].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Odahh
              Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

              True!

              2012, lol, about the only thing that constituted a disaster, apart from the movie, was that 2012 was the hottest year since 1880, or since records began.

              after global warming took almost a decade off .. and climate scientists had to find a way to hide the decline .

              plus there might be some difference when you measure surface temps with satellites verse a thermometer on the ground

              warming is real but it is cyclical it warms for a few hundred years ..human population increase ..then it cools a few degrees for 50-100 years crops fail people starve plagues break out

              we at least have the tech we can adapt quickly and start preparing now..and most of the thing you can do to prepare actually cut your carbon foot print .

              once tesla an the half dozen other giga factors being built drop the price of batteries and increase the time they last it will be good to have those for a few days back up
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11121302].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
                Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

                after global warming took almost a decade off .. and climate scientists had to find a way to hide the decline .

                plus there might be some difference when you measure surface temps with satellites verse a thermometer on the ground

                warming is real but it is cyclical it warms for a few hundred years ..human population increase ..then it cools a few degrees for 50-100 years crops fail people starve plagues break out

                we at least have the tech we can adapt quickly and start preparing now..and most of the thing you can do to prepare actually cut your carbon foot print .

                once tesla an the half dozen other giga factors being built drop the price of batteries and increase the time they last it will be good to have those for a few days back up
                True, l am going by sea and land US temps since records began, and according to NOAA, numbers, 2012 was the hottest, not last year.

                The last three years of world temp's going up has happened so many times, that it is unreliable data, and the only time that we had 4 years of temp, going up was in 1932, (but back then, we didn't have a cult hysteria, we get today).

                And after 4 years, world temp, dropped for 1 or more years, and so forth.

                We have actually had hotter years than now, regarding 2 or 3 years in a row of temp, going up, and no sea levels swamping islands, crap, and the rest.

                No, numbers give the truth, that MMGW, is a crock, and it is a money train with the wheels falling off, but some, even with solid numbers from a reputable site still want to believe it!

                Two words cover that!

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11121455].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Odahh
    now the cult of mmgw has shifty to a new boogie man income inequality ..it always seems to come back to taking from those with money ..and giving to your friends or those who will vote for you

    one thing they do understand is the the 1 percent around the world ..get most of their income from assets .. that are taxed at much different rates as a payroll check ..

    but most of the anti poverty programs in the USA just tend to cement people into low income situations.. because it punishes those who try to make more money .. by removing benefits ...so if you make an extra 1000 you might lose 2000-4000 in assistance ..creating a dependent class
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11122018].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by Odahh View Post

      now the cult of mmgw has shifty to a new boogie man income inequality ..it always seems to come back to taking from those with money ..and giving to your friends or those who will vote for you

      one thing they do understand is the the 1 percent around the world ..get most of their income from assets .. that are taxed at much different rates as a payroll check ..

      but most of the anti poverty programs in the USA just tend to cement people into low income situations.. because it punishes those who try to make more money .. by removing benefits ...so if you make an extra 1000 you might lose 2000-4000 in assistance ..creating a dependent class
      True, if you want to make money, best to make a lot!

      Always better to have to much of the stuff, than not enough.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11122308].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Odahh
        Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

        True, if you want to make money, best to make a lot!

        Always better to have to much of the stuff, than not enough.

        I think it's more about seeing the trap society has caged you in and getting out of it ..so you do nit need to make so much money but can do it because it is fun ..

        I've explained the poor people trap of government assistance and the middle class trap where most of the money you earn is going to some tax , some bill or even loan payments ..so you get stuck in these traps of life ..

        there are a lot of people in the losts of money but everything is going out in expenses because they live in an expensive area to live in ..so they are trapped and need 6 dollar coffee from starbucks..and overpriced organic food from whole food.. to make themselves feel good ..basically the people who believe in MMGW and live in Mcmansoins drive Suv ..and generally have the biggest carbon foot prints


        There are many ways out of the trap many more are out than you would think ..
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11122347].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

    Elon Musk Gives The Best Advice In a few Minutes! - YouTube

    Only watched a bit, but it looks interesting.

    is he the arab cat or the dude
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11123099].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cynthiaSEL
    Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

    looks interesting.
    Asked his mission in life, he says asking the right questions. Yep, that makes a difference!
    Signature

    By the way, if you're struggling with your online business and you just need a pick me up click here: http://www.persistentgrowth.com/wf

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11123809].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fratt55
    hi there

    Thats your opinion..

    Last time i checked he was waiting on tax payer dollars

    It would appear all of his projects are government hand outs....what so great about that...

    anybody should be able to do that

    ok
    talk soon
    sam f
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11123871].message }}

Trending Topics