How to make $50000 a day with no spending and only a z key

Profile picture of the author ArticlePrince by ArticlePrince Posted: 05/22/2010
Since there have been a rash of 'teach me to make 500 a day with no money' threads, thought I'd clear something up. Setting a goal that is just some random number isn't that helpful (though you can reach it if you work hard). Try this instead:

Add up all of your monthly needs (no cable or movies, needs only) and then double it. (This is me being random, it's a key ratio in financial planning. 50% to your needs, 30% to wants, and 20% to savings.) At $1 per subscriber per month, you need that many subscribers. Good so far?

Now set a date that you'd like to live off of your internet income. Figure out how many days away that is, and divide the number of subscribers you need by the number of days. That's how many subscribers per day you want to have.

Now either find a PLR report, or create one for your niche. Put up a squeeze page, and write one article a day. Submit the article to Ezinearticles, and when it is published resubmit it to article dashboard, articlesalley, easyarticles, article base, and go articles (submit to more if you have the time, this is minimum).

As you make money, make your life easier. Purchase Market Samurai or MNF, and start building an actual site. If you want to make this really easy, get 2 months ahead with an autoresponder sequence for your list. Just send out a blast every two weeks or so (making sure they get plenty of quality content emails), and you're golden.

No more excuses, go get started. All the set up should take 1-2 weeks at most, and writing one article at day should take no more than 30 minutes. Get a headset and use speech recognition, an article will take you five minutes. Just get started! PM me if you have any questions.
#day #key #make #spending

  • Profile picture of the author JayPeete
    JayPeete
    Beautifully written Sean, I'm going to bookmark this one for when people ask me how to get started online.

    Thanks,

    Jay
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePrince
    ArticlePrince
    Im hoping that's what will happen whenever someone asks; they just get sent to this thread or one of the other hundred :-) Otherwise, it's just everyone telling them they need to work over and over.
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePrince
    ArticlePrince
    It's worked for me, I'm just scaling it now to build a large site. The basics almost always work, people spend too much time looking for a hot secret.
  • Profile picture of the author Darren L Carter
    Darren L Carter
    Originally Posted by JayPeete View Post

    Beautifully written Sean, I'm going to bookmark this one for when people ask me how to get started online.

    Thanks,

    Jay

    I agree with Jay!

    Well-written and good advice. Thanks. It makes me feel good to see what is possible if we focus on the right tasks.

    Peace,
    Darren L Carter
  • Profile picture of the author AwesomePossum
    AwesomePossum
    Originally Posted by ArticlePrince View Post

    Since there have been a rash of 'teach me to make 500 a day with no money' threads, thought I'd clear something up. Setting a goal that is just some random number isn't that helpful (though you can reach it if you work hard). Try this instead:

    Add up all of your monthly needs (no cable or movies, needs only) and then double it. (This is me being random, it's a key ratio in financial planning. 50% to your needs, 30% to wants, and 20% to savings.) At $1 per subscriber per month, you need that many subscribers. Good so far?

    Now set a date that you'd like to live off of your internet income. Figure out how many days away that is, and divide the number of subscribers you need by the number of days. That's how many subscribers per day you want to have.

    Now either find a PLR report, or create one for your niche. Put up a squeeze page, and write one article a day. Submit the article to Ezinearticles, and when it is published resubmit it to article dashboard, articlesalley, easyarticles, article base, and go articles (submit to more if you have the time, this is minimum).

    As you make money, make your life easier. Purchase Market Samurai or MNF, and start building an actual site. If you want to make this really easy, get 2 months ahead with an autoresponder sequence for your list. Just send out a blast every two weeks or so (making sure they get plenty of quality content emails), and you're golden.

    No more excuses, go get started. All the set up should take 1-2 weeks at most, and writing one article at day should take no more than 30 minutes. Get a headset and use speech recognition, an article will take you five minutes. Just get started! PM me if you have any questions.
    I actually split my income 3 ways evenly.

    33%-Fun/Necessities/Building Assets(like savings but better!)

    Great thread btw...I do things differently but this is definitely a great way to build an income.
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePrince
    ArticlePrince
    That's a very valid point, you should re-invest about 10% into things like outsourcing, better copy, better tools, etc.
  • Profile picture of the author butters
    butters
    This whole post could of been summed up with the words "Take Action"...
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePrince
    ArticlePrince
    Originally Posted by butters View Post

    This whole post could of been summed up with the words "Take Action"...
    Yes, with everyone who asks these questions not knowing what action to take. The devil's in the details, if someone walked up to you and said 'How do you make money doing internet marketing?' and you said 'Take action!', how far do you think they'd go?
  • Profile picture of the author butters
    butters
    Originally Posted by ArticlePrince View Post

    Yes, with everyone who asks these questions not knowing what action to take. The devil's in the details, if someone walked up to you and said 'How do you make money doing internet marketing?' and you said 'Take action!', how far do you think they'd go?
    They would probably get about the same distance since people in the street wouldn't know what any of the above is .
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePrince
    ArticlePrince
    Originally Posted by butters View Post

    They would probably get about the same distance since people in the street wouldn't know what any of the above is .
    Ha I suppose that's true; we have to assume some knowledge base though, otherwise you'd have to start explaining how movable printed type worked :-p
  • Profile picture of the author he_august
    he_august
    Nice post...
    all this long, i'm still looking for a way to increase my subscriber list.. and its very hard for me to do it :<
    But, after i read your post, i think it really open my eyes :>
    THanks
  • Profile picture of the author TimG
    TimG
    Sean,
    Just sent you a PM regarding your sig file.

    Thanks,
    Tim

    PS - Great post and didn't mean to sidetrack it.
  • Profile picture of the author AwesomePossum
    AwesomePossum
    Originally Posted by ArticlePrince View Post

    That's a very valid point, you should re-invest about 10% into things like outsourcing, better copy, better tools, etc.
    I actually leave 20% in for that ; )

    I try to go my business fast but I'm pretty sure it's going to drop to 10% soon because I'm not sure what else to do with the money...

    Outsourcing only costs so much & five digit capital in my biz account should take care of my businesses' growth....I feel incredibly blessed to be in this situation. Outsourcing literally makes online business the best opportunity anyone's ever had...EVER. It's incredible when you can find a great VA for $250-$400/month...insane when you think about it and it's even cooler knowing they're getting a good wage from it : )
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePrince
    ArticlePrince
    Ha I save money outsourcing - my little brother does it :-p but he's learning a lot, and makes 1400 a month from his website, and he's 18 so... he's happy. It is interesting though how little there truly is to reinvest in in this industry. I'm from a cooking background, where a new pizza oven runs 5000, so it's a nice change.

    One thing that everyone should think about is large scale down the road. For example, instead of making 500 niche sites, save up and pay someone to make an article directory for you.
  • Profile picture of the author oldgamesware
    oldgamesware
    I am hoping I really can save up for the future. Thanks anyway, for the advices.
  • Profile picture of the author mary_k
    mary_k
    great advice, this is the very basic and simple way to create your own mailing list. but yet people still seem to be baffled.. just take action
  • Profile picture of the author infostrides
    infostrides
    It is nice to be here. I wish to learn more about how to make money from my home.
  • Profile picture of the author warriorkay
    warriorkay
    Well written. I will quickly add here that I have always
    realized that if most people just CONTINUALLY and
    CONSISTENTLY took action, they would succeed,
    especially taking action on the right steps as you have
    laid out here. But guess what? Not many people are
    that committed, even if they KNOW they will succeed
    if they took the action necessary. Strange, right?

    Kingsley
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePrince
    ArticlePrince
    This may sound cheesey, but I read think and grow rich once a year and listen to personal power 2 once a year, it helps me a ton. Just my $.02
  • Profile picture of the author dedy
    dedy
    Thanks for quick tips and info Sean! I think I know where to ask if I need help!:-)

Related discussions