1 Inspirational Quote a Day for 365 Days

by 40 comments
1 Quote a Day for 365 Days
by Justin Lewis

Quote of the Day (11/23/2010)

I FIGURED THIS WOULD MAKE MUCH SINCE TO BE LAUNCH AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR, THIS WAY I COULD CONTINUE ON THE QUOTES ON A REGULAR BASIS. SO LETS LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW YEARS QUOTE!


I am taking it upon myself to update this thread of 1 quote a day for 365 days straight. To put it bluntly. I would love support in pushing towards this goal. As I have been in internet marketing for roughly 370+ days now, I believe that having something like this would definitely help me towards that ultimate goal.

These quotes will be written by me, not taken from anywhere on the web. When I think of them I will simply write them down and post them below I hope to you all enjoy this journey that I am about to take

Below this message, this post will be updated on a daily basis. I know that this may end up falling down in the rankings on Warrior Forum, but I tend to do this in a non-spam method.

(11/18/2010)
Day 1 "Without failure, how will you know you succeed? Learn from your mistakes, and turn those mistakes into your strengths."

(11/19/2010)
Day 2 "When you make your first dollar online, celebrate. When you make your second dollar online, celebrate. When you make your third dollar online, celebrate. Never stop celebrating."

(11/20/2010)
Day 3 "Be a Great Day" - Guest post winner by Cynergy Diva




Warrior Quotes
by Warriors like you!


(11/19/2010)
"What is not started today, is never finished tomorrow." - submitted by Mr.YeaBuddy
"A wise man once said never argue with fools, because from a distance people can't tell who is who" - submitted by Dwayne K.

(11/20/2010)
"Be a great day" - Cynergy Diva (Guest Post Winner)

(11/21/2010)

(11/22/2010)

(11/23/2010)

(11/24/2010)

(11/25/2010)

(11/26/2010)




Thanks everyone!
Justin Lewis
#personal development #365 #day #days #failure #inspirational #quote of the day #quotes #successful
  • Profile picture of the author ucajack
    Nice thought Justin. a decent start but i must say you have to create better quotes that sound impressive and have a deep meaning.
  • Profile picture of the author Justin Says
    Oh trust me I'll get into it This is only day 1. I don't want to just throw out everything all at once lol. Plus at the time of this posts creation, it is 5:09am. Give it time, you'll see some awesome stuff here from my own experience.

    I'm not really trying to do anything amazing.. I'm just trying to give people some type of inspiration into actually succeeding at something.

    I hope it's inspiration enough that I am taking my time to simply post these messages
  • Profile picture of the author dwave
    Good stuff keep it going. It's not about the product it's about the system, and the way you go about it.
  • Profile picture of the author Daryl Lim
    Sounds good, all the best!

    I had wanted to do something like this as well. If you don't mind, you might want to make this an open contribution by all Warriors, where you take good suggestions and use them for certain days where you feel tired or something. I like to create quotes myself, if you need a 'guest quoter', here I am.
    • Profile picture of the author Justin Says
      Originally Posted by Daryl Lim View Post

      Sounds good, all the best!

      I had wanted to do something like this as well. If you don't mind, you might want to make this an open contribution by all Warriors, where you take good suggestions and use them for certain days where you feel tired or something. I like to create quotes myself, if you need a 'guest quoter', here I am.
      Very very good idea. I will definitely take this into consideration once I wake up later today I am going out to dinner at 7pm and will probably be back at around 10pm and will come back to setup something for this Again, awesome idea!
  • Profile picture of the author ramonacole
    Thanks, Justin, first quote is very thoughtful.
  • Profile picture of the author Khalid Abdullah
    I wanna give comment for this quote : ""Without failure, how will you know you succeed? Learn from your mistakes, and turn those mistakes into your strengths."

    I absolutly agree sir !!!

    some my skills is growing up by learning from my mistakes ! thousand mistakes and failure. :-)
  • Profile picture of the author PeterDunin
    I wish you every luck my friend and I will be looking out for your next quote!
  • Profile picture of the author Justin Says
    Thanks! I just posted up my new quote of the day for 11/19 If you have any of your own quotes, go ahead and toss em up
  • Profile picture of the author Mr.YeaBuddy
    Here's one of my favs ...

    "What is not started today, is never finished tomorrow."
    • Profile picture of the author Justin Says
      Originally Posted by Mr.YeaBuddy View Post

      Here's one of my favs ...

      "What is not started today, is never finished tomorrow."
      Awesome I just created a new quote section listed as "Warrior Quotes" by Warriors like you Thanks a lot Mr. Yeabuddy and everyone else. Let's make this list huge Inspiration is virtuous.
  • Profile picture of the author Dwayne K
    One of my favs:

    "A wise man once said never argue with
    fools, because from a distance people can't
    tell who is who"
    • Profile picture of the author Cynergy Diva
      I think you've inspired us to be inspirational. Can you add mine?

      "Be a great day"

      Thanks
    • Profile picture of the author 82ana
      Originally Posted by Dwayne K View Post

      One of my favs:

      "A wise man once said never argue with
      fools, because from a distance people can't
      tell who is who"
      I've read a similar one from Khalil Gibran,
      "Never argue with a fool; the onlookers can't tell the difference."

      Two of my fav motivational quotes are:

      "Rome wasn't built in a day" and
      "survival of the fittest"
  • Profile picture of the author Daryl Lim
    From myself :

    "You can't always get what you want, but you have the ability to make the best out of every deal."

    "Its always good to dream about the prospective future from time to time, but if we do not take into account the present, those dreams will never unveil."

    "Do what you want to do, because you can."
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Richardson
    Today, You Are Better Than You Were Yesterday.
  • Profile picture of the author Dwayne K
    Here's the one I read everyday for over 3 years

    “You Are Better Than You Think You Are.
    You Can Be A Shining Star.
    You Have More Potential Than You Think You Do.
    When You Think The Best Of You.”

    DK
  • Profile picture of the author valleytech
    Great quotes! Good luck with your marketing
  • Profile picture of the author Justin Says
    You guys rock! I took the weekend off to get a break, however I'll be posting up 2 quotes tonight Again thanks a lot everyone for posting even more quotes!
  • Profile picture of the author Andrew Davis
    Best of luck with this Justin!
    I hope it helps keep members motivated daily in some way.

    Just a little Tip:

    Since your first post will eventually get very long, why not put the "Quote of the Day" Big and Bold at the start of your 1st post?

    What I mean is like this:

    ================================================== ============

    1 Quote a Day for 365 Days
    by Justin Lewis


    Quote of the Day:

    "Aim for the Heavens. Even if you never make it there, you'll still be amongst the Stars."
    ~Andrew Emmanuel Davis (Revised: Les Brown)


    (11/18/2010)
    Day 1 "Without failure, how will you know you succeed? Learn from your mistakes, and turn those mistakes into your strengths."

    (11/19/2010)
    Day 2 "When you make your first dollar online, celebrate. When you make your second dollar online, celebrate. When you make your third dollar online, celebrate. Never stop celebrating."

    (11/20/2010)
    Day 3 "Be a Great Day" - Guest post winner by Cynergy Diva

    etc...

    ================================================== ============


    I'm VERY sure this will make your Topic allot more attractive, and will keep more people revisiting just to see what new inspirational quote you have added.

    Your list will eventually get very long and trouble some to scroll down and read daily.

    Just my opinion
    Best of luck!
    • Profile picture of the author Justin Says
      Originally Posted by Andrew Davis View Post

      Best of luck with this Justin!
      I hope it helps keep members motivated daily in some way.

      Just a little Tip:

      Since your first post will eventually get very long, why not put the "Quote of the Day" Big and Bold at the start of your 1st post?

      What I mean is like this:

      ================================================== ============

      1 Quote a Day for 365 Days
      by Justin Lewis


      Quote of the Day:

      "Aim for the Heavens. Even if you never make it there, you'll still be amongst the Stars."
      ~Andrew Emmanuel Davis (Revised: Les Brown)


      (11/18/2010)
      Day 1 "Without failure, how will you know you succeed? Learn from your mistakes, and turn those mistakes into your strengths."

      (11/19/2010)
      Day 2 "When you make your first dollar online, celebrate. When you make your second dollar online, celebrate. When you make your third dollar online, celebrate. Never stop celebrating."

      (11/20/2010)
      Day 3 "Be a Great Day" - Guest post winner by Cynergy Diva

      etc...

      ================================================== ============


      I'm VERY sure this will make your Topic allot more attractive, and will keep more people revisiting just to see what new inspirational quote you have added.

      Your list will eventually get very long and trouble some to scroll down and read daily.

      Just my opinion
      Best of luck!
      Great idea! I will be implementing this tomorrow as I wake up Again, thanks for sharing. Have any inspirational quotes for yourself?
  • Profile picture of the author austingirl
    I love this one from Van Gogh::

    Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.
    - Vincent van Gogh
  • Profile picture of the author Dave Matthews
    Look forward to the next 364 days.
  • Profile picture of the author Daryl Lim
    Justin my friend, you seem to have stopped.

    Here's another 2 from me anyway :

    "A true entrepreneur writes his own paycheck."

    What this means : If you are a true entrepreneur, you decide the amount of money you are getting. If you aren't getting the money you desire (or not even getting there), you're doing something wrong. If you are, celebrate your success because you chose to take the necessary action to pay yourself $x much.

    "Optimism is a state of mind, not a matter of fact."

    What this means : To be optimistic depends on yourself and nothing else. If you say "Oh, today at the company, we're generally optimistic because we're getting a pay rise.", thats not optimism, that's happiness. Optimism is feeling happy and anticipating good outcome even without its material existence.
  • Profile picture of the author ethanjhnsn605
    Excellent! Justin! You are keeping me inspired. Thanks for sharing.

Next Topics on Trending Feed