1. At the top of a piece of paper write down this statement, "I am so happy and grateful now that..."
2. Below that write down your list of wants as if you have already achieved them.
3. Be as detailed as possible.
a. For example: If you want money; state the amount. If you want a car; state the make, color, model, year, etc…
b. These statements can be as grandiose as you want. Like, "I now have a gun metal color 2011 Lamborghini Reventon."
4. Write the list in order of importance to you.
5. Once the list is finished write the following at the end, "...I have all this or better."
6. Read your list to yourself when you wake in the morning, then read it again in the middle of your day, then once more right before bed.
a. The most important of these 3 times is right before bed. There have been studies that show that your last thoughts before drifting off to sleep have the most impact on your subconscious mind.
b. Also, read the list anytime you start feeling negative, discouraged, bored, etc...
c. As you are reading the list, try to genuinely feel thankful for already having these things. Even though you don’t already have them. The feeling of gratitude is a powerful supercharger for getting what you want.
7. Revise, reorder, and update the list as often as you wish.
8. Do not talk about or share this list with anyone.
a. If you talk to the wrong person about your wants they may discourage you or make some other negative impact on your progress.
In order to attract anything there are 5 things that must be in place. I believe the method above addresses these things.
1. You must know what you want.
a. The formula above helps keep your focus on what you want to achieve by making you constantly think about it.
2. You must believe what you want is possible to achieve.
a. I believe by constantly repeating to yourself that you have what you want already, you make a lasting impression on your subconscious mind.
b. If you state something to yourself over and over again, you eventually start to believe it.
3. You must be able to see yourself already having what you want.
a. This is why I included writing down your wants in present tense within this formula.
4. You must be able want these things without needing them. When your desire turns from want to need, you start to push it away.
a. This is why I included the statement at the end.
5. You must take action.
a. By reading these statements over and over, you will be compelled to take action. Your mind and body won’t be able help it. You will start making moves that bring your closer to your goals sometimes without even knowing it.
b. You automatically start following your intuition more.
c. Think of it like programming a computer.
I’m constantly trying to refine this method. Please share your thoughts and techniques on what has worked for you and what could make this formula better. Thanks!