Subliminal Messages To Attract Money

Profile picture of the author bmv90 by bmv90 Posted: 02/03/2013
Hey Warriors,
I read more ebooks , authors Napoleon hill , t harv eker , bob proctor and more ..
I learned from these books , to make new habits must drop the old . example : Money is bad .. say every day Money is good to me

Morning I watch these videos :
#attract #messages #money #subliminal

  • Profile picture of the author chriz
    chriz
    I make my own subliminals with my own voice. I studied the works of dr Eldon Taylorr into Subliminals Technology and then I started making my own subliminals.

    dr Eldon researched subliminals messaging / programming for more than 20 years. He talks about Neuroplasty which is molding your brain to make new positive connections. He used testgroups, prisoners, psychiatric patiens, normal people and placebo groups.

    In his research he found that it takes a minimum of 21 days to change a limiting belief into a postitive beliefs. However he states that it is best practice to listen to the same subliminals between 30 - 90 days to completely install a new beliefd. When you've had a limiting belief or fear for more than 22 or 30 years, which is negative programming than 30 to 90 days of counteracting this with positive affirmations is relatively short period.

    Most people can't keep it up and this separates the succesful from the unsucces. The succesful keep visualizing their goals and after the 30 to 90 days they have created new postitive neural pathway that opens them up for possibilities they never saw before. They were blocked from seeing the possiblities. So key is to keep going an visualizing this will mold your brain in a positive way. This is now backupped by science. I have contact with a dr. at the university who is writing a thesis about this. Really cool stuff what he has gained insights too.
  • Profile picture of the author namktqs
    namktqs
    Need create new habit and focus on it then you can get out of bad habit. You must decide that to make change.
  • Profile picture of the author bmv90
    bmv90
    thanks @chriz now i am search book to dr Eldon
    I make visulation board posted more photo and I say every morning and night
    I am make $ 100/day using CPA
    I am selling products in one month $ 10 000
    @namktqs
    i create new habit , I will remove bad thoughts and will replace with positive new ones
  • Profile picture of the author chriz
    chriz
    Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post

    thanks @chriz now i am search book to dr Eldon
    I make visulation board posted more photo and I say every morning and night
    I am make $ 100/day using CPA
    I am selling products in one month $ 10 000
    @namktqs
    i create new habit , I will remove bad thoughts and will replace with positive new ones
    I meant Eldon Taylor not Eldon Cooper
  • Profile picture of the author Shubh Ashish
    Shubh Ashish
    Bob Proctor inspired me every single second of my life when I was broke.Cannot forget days.He was so motivating at that time.Thanks for sharing the videos.
  • Profile picture of the author Jarmila
    Jarmila
    Subliminal messages are great.

    Just keep in mind that there is often a very tangled web of beliefs that to varying degrees affect your success. It's not enough to address your relationship with money if you don't address your self-worth... or your beliefs about what it takes to make money... or your beliefs about the world of business... etc. etc.

    The process of self-discovery is fun. That's why I'm so passionate about meditation. It's the perfect time to get down to the root of WHY you feel a certain way. Then you can go back and identify all the ways your words and actions have perpetuated that belief. Sometimes that's enough of an "aha" moment to get you to realize that a particular belief makes no sense whatsoever. Then it's easier to release it!

    I recently had one of these, and it was like a heavy weight dropped off my shoulders. "Well no wonder I did this and said that..." When I uncovered that belief I let it go quite easily, and in the process dug up a few related beliefs that I'm working on releasing now.

    Just keep at it. It's like untangling a big old ball of kite string! Eventually you'll get it straight and your kite will fly as high as it can!
  • Profile picture of the author conanedo
    conanedo
    yes a lot of people say negative thing about money, even at tv movie i often see that rich guy are bad.. i sure that is not true, many good thing produce by rich man
  • Profile picture of the author ceenote100
    ceenote100
    I started watching videos like these around 2-3 years ago. It was like a daily ritual for me. Nowadays I don't watch them because my beliefs in money have since changed due to the reprogramming.
  • Profile picture of the author Shining JS
    Shining JS
    Same here. I also use subliminal messages to attract money, and it change my old-school view on it.In my opinion, it is worth to do it.
  • Profile picture of the author philrich21
    philrich21
    Originally Posted by chriz View Post

    I make my own subliminals with my own voice. I studied the works of dr Eldon Taylorr into Subliminals Technology and then I started making my own subliminals.

    dr Eldon researched subliminals messaging / programming for more than 20 years. He talks about Neuroplasty which is molding your brain to make new positive connections. He used testgroups, prisoners, psychiatric patiens, normal people and placebo groups.

    In his research he found that it takes a minimum of 21 days to change a limiting belief into a postitive beliefs. However he states that it is best practice to listen to the same subliminals between 30 - 90 days to completely install a new beliefd. When you've had a limiting belief or fear for more than 22 or 30 years, which is negative programming than 30 to 90 days of counteracting this with positive affirmations is relatively short period.

    Most people can't keep it up and this separates the succesful from the unsucces. The succesful keep visualizing their goals and after the 30 to 90 days they have created new postitive neural pathway that opens them up for possibilities they never saw before. They were blocked from seeing the possiblities. So key is to keep going an visualizing this will mold your brain in a positive way. This is now backupped by science. I have contact with a dr. at the university who is writing a thesis about this. Really cool stuff what he has gained insights too.
    This is really powerful Chris,

    I had not heard of this method before but I'm certainly going to give it a try nowy
  • Profile picture of the author theory expert
    theory expert
    When Rulon Gardner won the olympic gold medal, (beating the russian Greco Roman wrestler Alexander Karelin, who was undefeated on a 13 year winning streak), Rulon seemed like the least confident guy I ever seen interviewed. In fact, he said he didn't expect to win he just got in there and stuck to a game plan. The lesson is action trumps meditation. You get money by going after it. The stories of attracting money are few & far in between. A lady hit the lotto and she said, "I dont think anyone is deserving of winning, It is random luck". That lady understood that lots of people suffer in life and dont get what they want and other suffer less and get a reward. No use trying to control something you cant control. Just go out there and "do"...the rewards will show up(albeit not magically, but, because you did something). To win the lottery you still have to buy a ticket
  • Profile picture of the author MikeBailey
    MikeBailey
    Theory expert,

    That advice is really powerful. I have always been stressed out about failure to succeed and not being able to pay bills because of "not being good enough"

    I like what you said about taking action, because at least I will know that I took action and created a business and if it doesn't succeed at some point, it was out of my control and I just need to re-strategize
  • Profile picture of the author theory expert
    theory expert
    Originally Posted by MikeBailey View Post

    I will know that I took action and created a business and if it doesn't succeed at some point, it was out of my control and I just need to re-strategize
    To clarify. Out of your control is things that are non tangible. A business is tangible, so, it is possible to succeed with able body, able mind, right plan, and, right execution.
  • Profile picture of the author Big Rob
    Big Rob
    @Jarmilla- The tangled ball of string analogy is one that I am very familiar with.
    I have yet to unravel the knots.When I process a layer and almost get to the core,
    Another string will bind up.Being aware seems to be half the battle.
    Now to figure a way to win the war....

    @ Theory- Whilst the action encouragement is positive,
    Why so quick to dismiss subliminals?
    The OP has benefitted from them, if not literally money wise, at least in attitude.
    As well as indeed taking action , by making the conscious effort to improve.
  • Profile picture of the author theory expert
    theory expert
    Originally Posted by Big Rob View Post


    @ Theory- Whilst the action encouragement is positive,
    Why so quick to dismiss subliminals?
    The OP has benefitted from them, if not literally money wise, at least in attitude.
    As well as indeed taking action , by making the conscious effort to improve.
    Let's be very clear here. How did you derive that the OP benefited? Getting knowledge doesn't qualify as being benefited by it. The rich focus on the doing, that other stuff is just other stuff that isn't tangible. You can think about money and still not get money, but, you cannot work towards getting money with action and not obtain money. Laws of physics are clear. A body in motion stays in motion. One is a surety the other is not. Choose the path of action. I wouldn't say this if it wasn't true.

    " ...you have been down there Neo, you know that road, you know exactly where it ends. And I know that's not where you want to be". -Trinity speaking the truth in the "Matrix".
  • Profile picture of the author Heart Cardio
    Heart Cardio
    Originally Posted by namktqs View Post

    Need create new habit and focus on it then you can get out of bad habit. You must decide that to make change.
    Yes you have to really want it. And know and think that you can and will succeed and then it will happen!
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    talfighel
    Great thread by the way.

    If you really want to work on your mind, how you think, and to get rid of old negative programming, then there are 2 books that I recommend you read.

    1. What to say when you talk to yourself.

    2. The Tongue. A creative force.


    Very powerful books to read.
  • Profile picture of the author fxsolutions
    fxsolutions
    Hi Warriors,

    i'm a big fan of subliminal messages too. They have helped me a lot in my personal development during the last years. Our thinking (about us/others/things etc) determines what we get in our live, if we see the chances or if we are focusing on problems.

    Most of us are very busy and don't have always the time to work on self-development with books, exercises and workshops. Silent subliminal audios are a big time saver. I use them very often while i'm working on my computer.

    Because they have helped me a lot, I decided to start my own website (Silent Subliminals Download | Individualized and ready-made MP3s) with silent subliminal MP3 products. In addition to the available standard subliminal-niche products (ready made MP3 albums) I have developed a software that produces individual subliminal mp3 albums according to your needs fully automatically. As far as I know there is no other website in this niche with this service. You can configure your album within seconds by choosing your favorite affirmations from our complete set of affirmations and get your individualized MP3 album within 1 to 2 hours (depending on how much other individual albums are in the production queue). With this version, you can target your key change areas like a laser pointer.

    There are over 150 spoken affirmations (150 more will follow soon) available from the following areas:

    Wealth
    Self Esteem
    Positive Thinking
    Happiness
    Health
    Relationships
    Love Others And Yourself
    Career
    Relaxation
    Forgiveness

    The affirmations are read by a professional voice actress. Each of the mp3 albums consist of six separate audio files with a combined playing time of over two hours. You can play a demo of each audio.

    You can download a FREE MP3 ALBUM so you can assure yourself of the high quality.
    Silent Subliminals Download | Individualized and ready-made MP3s

    Mike
  • Profile picture of the author joesfortune
    joesfortune
    All those books are good. But the voice you should listen to is yours. What do you really want from life? Do you have what it takes to get it? Desire driven from without is envy. Desire driven from within is sincerity.
  • Profile picture of the author LastingLifeSuccess
    LastingLifeSuccess
    I liked the Subliminal Wealth Messages a lot. The first one was particularly moving with the hip music with a beat. The images are superb and their movement timed exquisitely: Just in view long enough to register.

    Great videos.
    Thanks,

    LLS

Related discussions