Do you believe in the spiritual side of the Law of Attraction?

by Reckoned 49 replies
Let's just say there are a huge pile of contradictory views out there, but we all know there is really one truth- which may very well mean a synthesis of many different views.

But i'm more interested in your opinion...

Which theory do you support? Check out the poll.

1. The spiritual version: God hears and gives.
2. The metaphysics version: Like attracts like.
3. The quantum physics version: Consciousness collapses informational probabilities.
4. The theosophical version: The Higher Self within you makes it all work.
5. The psychology version: Abundance makes you more open-minded, etc.
6. "It's bullshit" version: It's all just a coincidence, random chance.


If you have an overlap, choose the one closest and more influential to you... Or if you have some other kind of view, feel free to post it. Maybe I'll add it into the poll too.
#mind warriors #attraction #law #side #spiritual
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author AwesomeCathy
    I phrase the spiritual version differently. There is a spiritual law of compensation, karma, whatever you want to call it. It's like gravity. It's not personal, but it is spiritual.
    Signature

    Affiliate links and EN Templates are not allowed. Please read the rules.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8786712].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BethHewitt
    I don't know how it works, but it just does. The difficultly is staying in that place where you attract everything you desire. It's a bit like being on a tightrope.
    Signature

    Need help figuring out your niche? >>The Simple Blogging Network can Help

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8786907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Reckoned
      Originally Posted by AwesomeCathy View Post

      I phrase the spiritual version differently. There is a spiritual law of compensation, karma, whatever you want to call it. It's like gravity. It's not personal, but it is spiritual.
      I believe in the karmic repercussions in the form of flux between polarities - not unlike those observed in physical matter under the law of physics. I'm not sure if you'd call it that way?

      So... If i'm not wrong, you mean it this way: Like attracts like, right? It's probably the 2nd version... That of metaphysics!

      Originally Posted by BethHewitt View Post

      I don't know how it works, but it just does. The difficultly is staying in that place where you attract everything you desire. It's a bit like being on a tightrope.
      I'm interested in hearing more about that... What's the 'place' to you?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8787674].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
        I don't know the answer. But I know how to find out the answer. Explain the "Law Of Attraction" to a multimillionaire, any multimillionaire. Their reaction should let you know how real it is.

        And ask your question to someone already making a fortune, instead of dreamers. Then you'll get an answer based on experience and reality.

        I know "experience and reality" aren't big sellers here, but I gave it a shot.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8788803].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Reckoned
          Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

          I don't know the answer. But I know how to find out the answer. Explain the "Law Of Attraction" to a multimillionaire, any multimillionaire. Their reaction should let you know how real it is.

          And ask your question to someone already making a fortune, instead of dreamers. Then you'll get an answer based on experience and reality.

          I know "experience and reality" aren't big sellers here, but I gave it a shot.
          I understand where you are coming from...

          But given that if the LOA is indeed a law, it will not discriminate and only work for financial reasons. In other words, simple experiences may have been caused in the past accidentally by the LOA. I'm pretty sure many people have had such an experience of 'coincidence'.

          Would still be pretty enlightening to see the other side of the coin.

          Reckoned
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8788871].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Underxman
            I dont know....i feel like everything is hard work. Either you inherit it or you aquire it. Everything in between comes to how easy you can adapt to changes and make use of the opportunities you pick up on the way to the top.
            Signature

            Premium webhosting http://darkenil.com. Superfast hosting with SSD servers starting from just $1/month.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8788952].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
            Originally Posted by Reckoned View Post

            I understand where you are coming from...

            But given that if the LOA is indeed a law, it will not discriminate and only work for financial reasons. In other words, simple experiences may have been caused in the past accidentally by the LOA. I'm pretty sure many people have had such an experience of 'coincidence'.

            Would still be pretty enlightening to see the other side of the coin.

            Reckoned
            It isn't a law. Someone coined the phrase, and now it has weight.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8789492].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author socialentry
            Originally Posted by Reckoned View Post

            I understand where you are coming from...

            But given that if the LOA is indeed a law, it will not discriminate and only work for financial reasons. In other words, simple experiences may have been caused in the past accidentally by the LOA. I'm pretty sure many people have had such an experience of 'coincidence'.

            Would still be pretty enlightening to see the other side of the coin.

            Reckoned
            But what if your country is invaded by North Korea and you are sent to a gulag.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8819563].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cason
    I just think that adopting that mindset will change your attitude which in turn make others attracted to you as a person

    Also with your new beliefs/paradigms you tend to focus more on the things that you want & suddenly they're everywhere because you're focusing on it (Reticular Activation System)

    && when you're beliefs shift every single experience in your life seem to "fit into and reinforce the belief", which causes your new reality to seem even more real.
    Signature
    |
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8789667].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Reckoned
      Originally Posted by Underxman View Post

      I dont know....i feel like everything is hard work. Either you inherit it or you aquire it. Everything in between comes to how easy you can adapt to changes and make use of the opportunities you pick up on the way to the top.
      That has some logical sense! I'm willing to agree with you, but I'm slightly more of the spiritual side, after having meditated for many long years.

      Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

      It isn't a law. Someone coined the phrase, and now it has weight.
      Exactly! Any idea is coined. Any idea is a half-truth unless it is self-experienced. But who is to say the idea that the "LOA is not true" is true either? I don't know, but it seems better to not take a stand in such a case. Emotions drive our decisions.

      Originally Posted by Cason View Post

      I just think that adopting that mindset will change your attitude which in turn make others attracted to you as a person

      Also with your new beliefs/paradigms you tend to focus more on the things that you want & suddenly they're everywhere because you're focusing on it (Reticular Activation System)

      && when you're beliefs shift every single experience in your life seem to "fit into and reinforce the belief", which causes your new reality to seem even more real.
      That's probably the psychology version of the LOA, is it not? Contrary to pop-science, the RAS is more of a 'attentional system' that relays an alarm bell within the amygdala to activate either the parasympathetic or sympathetic nervous systems.

      But yes, beliefs exist wherever attention exists - even in the subconscious mind.


      *

      Come on, share your ideas.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8790269].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
        Originally Posted by Reckoned View Post

        Exactly! Any idea is coined. Any idea is a half-truth unless it is self-experienced. But who is to say the idea that the "LOA is not true" is true either? I don't know, but it seems better to not take a stand in such a case. Emotions drive our decisions.
        I'm not taking a stand. My advice is to ask people who are already very wealthy, what they think of the LOA. Ask them if that's what created their wealth. Their reaction might be instructive.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8791274].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Reckoned
          Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

          I'm not taking a stand. My advice is to ask people who are already very wealthy, what they think of the LOA. Ask them if that's what created their wealth. Their reaction might be instructive.
          Well, there are some very wealthy people i know who attribute their success to the LOA (or something similar). I'd just like to know what the majority of people think about it :/
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8810714].message }}
  • I am for this one:

    3. The quantum physics version: Consciousness collapses informational probabilities.

    Great Choices you gave.

    LLS
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8790298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
    I chose the last one, because the psychology version didn't make much sense to me. There's nothing "psychologic" in abundance if you're using it in this context. Otherwise, that would've been my choice.

    LOA isn't a "law" in any meaningful sense of the word, but it's a nice marketing slogan for a self-development process. I'm not into the mysticism the marketers of LOA want to use. The process itself could work, but for very mundane reasons.
    Signature
    Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
    Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

    What's your excuse?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8791203].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Copeland Becker
    I still don't know exactly how I feel about LOA.

    It seems to make sense in that:

    If you are always thinking positive thoughts, that you believe something will happen, then if something doesn't go your way you do not quit, you just see it as one step closer to finally receiving what you have asked for.

    It is the ultimate tool for perseverance.

    I know Kenster attributes his success to LOA, but it is still up in the air for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8810826].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JacqueP
      I believe in a higher self that works through me when I keep my ego out of the way. I agree with Bethhewitt - the hard part is staying in the "sweet spot".
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8812897].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Reckoned
        Originally Posted by Copeland Becker View Post

        I still don't know exactly how I feel about LOA.

        It seems to make sense in that:

        If you are always thinking positive thoughts, that you believe something will happen, then if something doesn't go your way you do not quit, you just see it as one step closer to finally receiving what you have asked for.

        It is the ultimate tool for perseverance.

        I know Kenster attributes his success to LOA, but it is still up in the air for me.
        Exactly! There are tons of people - apart from Kenster himself - who strongly believe in the LOA. I truly wonder if it's really superstition, a spiritual phenomena or a psychological phenomenon in some manner.

        Originally Posted by JacqueP View Post

        I believe in a higher self that works through me when I keep my ego out of the way. I agree with Bethhewitt - the hard part is staying in the "sweet spot".
        Funny, because I've had some of those 'sweet spots' too. Like, when you're in a streak of good luck... Everything just falls sweetly into place. It's not about feeling optimistic either... It's like, everything external , exclusive of your own perception, just falls right.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8813182].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author bobson8788
          I more so believe in the law of Action, and cause and effect. This the practical way i look at it. I don't believe in just wishing things will get better if there is no action behind it.
          Signature

          Learn all about starting an online business here: The Online Business Post
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8813821].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Art Carvajal Jr
            I can sum up my view of LOA in one sentence: "You get what you are."

            You don't necessarily get what you think, want, deserve or even feel but what you ARE. Once you have embodied something to become it, you get more of it.

            Also, LOA isn't a technique to get some specific thing as most people think. It's what creates reality itself moment by moment so it's always going, always on and it's all around us. Of course this makes it difficult to understand since we cannot step outside of it to examine it. We're all trying to understand it from within the system itself, and each observation changes it.

            To use a fictional example, this is why in the movie "The Matrix" Morpheus says to Neo, "Unfortunately no one can be told what the matrix is, you have to see it for yourself," and then he gives Neo the red pill and takes him outside The Matrix.
            Signature

            "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."

            John D. Rockefeller

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8814501].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kenster
          Originally Posted by Copeland Becker View Post

          I still don't know exactly how I feel about LOA.

          It seems to make sense in that:

          If you are always thinking positive thoughts, that you believe something will happen, then if something doesn't go your way you do not quit, you just see it as one step closer to finally receiving what you have asked for.

          It is the ultimate tool for perseverance.

          I know Kenster attributes his success to LOA, but it is still up in the air for me.
          Originally Posted by Reckoned View Post

          Exactly! There are tons of people - apart from Kenster himself - who strongly believe in the LOA. I truly wonder if it's really superstition, a spiritual phenomena or a psychological phenomenon in some manner.

          Funny, because I've had some of those 'sweet spots' too. Like, when you're in a streak of good luck... Everything just falls sweetly into place. It's not about feeling optimistic either... It's like, everything external , exclusive of your own perception, just falls right.

          LOA like many paradigms and frameworks isn't the be all, end all of developing a better mindset.

          It's sort of like religion...many religions have different practices, traditions, rituals, and beliefs, but they pretty much all dictate that the ultimate goal is to be a better person. Whether you believe in this faith or that faith is irrelevant...the religion is kind of like a vehicle to help you become a better person.

          Of course there are exceptions to the above.

          But my point is that I don't credit my success to LOA at all. LOA just helped me focus on developing a better mindset, and that better mindset is what I credit the success I've had to. If I followed a completely different mindset paradigm, I'm sure my results would be pretty similar.

          At the end of the day, it's not about which paradigm you follow, it's more about just following one. Or even if you don't follow one, just focusing on developing better habits and a better mindset. Mindset frameworks just help in that process for some people.

          My two cents
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8843136].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author ClickDale
            Guys! I KNOW that god hears and answers! I had an experience that you wouldn't believe. You would only hear about these things happening in moves. I have only shared it with family, and even they don't believe me. I wont share it with anyone anymore. I have relatives that had similar events happen. I wouldn't mind sharing their story with you guys if you are interested?

            My home business just took off one day when I began going back to church and living a life of righteousness. I wasn't doing anything different than I was already doing. I also prayed to have business ideas that would further propel my success, and a few days later ideas began to flow endlessly. Ideal come to me regularly now and business is flourishing.

            Have a blessed 2014 and I wish you all much success!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8843408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Pescetti
    When you realize you aren't "manifesting" anything that doesn't already exist, it changes the mood.

    You aren't attracting through some separate, mystical Universe... or some Genie-In-The-Sky answering your every whim. No. I recently stated this in another thread, but it deserves repeating:

    When you GET the difference between intentions... and your constant attention... you'll see it isn't your "wishes," affirmations or goals that create what you want (no matter how much or how little action is involved...)

    It's something else entirely.

    When you can learn how to command your deliberate attention, you'll never waste another second on intending for anything to manifest.

    Of course...

    What gets in the way of what you REALLY want?

    You, right? Your limiting beliefs, right? Your past stories that you keep retelling in your holographic mind, right?

    Don't understand what I mean?

    Okay...

    Try this...

    Say, "I am so grateful for the extra $10,000 I've received this month." Make sure to speak or imagine it in the present tense.

    Now...

    Watch where your attention goes.

    It's going to find everything that's in resistance to that $10,000 from ever revealing itself in your experience of reality.

    There's your hint.

    The reality is...

    That $10,000 is easy to create.

    But you'll never see, touch or SPEND it - until you dissolve all the junk getting the way.

    And yes...

    This is founded by the more quantum perspective of how the physical comes into form.

    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8818698].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Ten
    I think that this poll might be better if there were also an unsure option for an answer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8818803].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre
      I wanted to make sure I understood what you guys meant by Law Of Attraction.

      I looked it up on Wikipedia;

      The law of attraction is the name given to the belief that "like attracts like" and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.[1][2][3][4] This belief is based upon the idea that people and their thoughts are both made from pure energy, and the belief that like energy attracts like energy.[citation needed] One example used by a proponent of the law of attraction is that if a person opened an envelope expecting to see a bill, then the law of attraction would "confirm" those thoughts and contain a bill when opened. A person who decided to instead expect a cheque might, under the same law, find a cheque instead of a bill.[5]


      Is that what it is? Does that fairly explain the thought process here?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8818832].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Young Financier
    Well, there has been scientific data to back up what a lot of the LOA teachers have been saying for some time. Actually, the science goes back to ancient Egypt. But, what makes LOA appears to be hocus pocus is the way that it is presented by a lot of the "gurus" today. If one wants to learn about the LOA and how it pertains to success, I suggest them stick with the works of Napoleon Hill and Charles F. Haanel.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8820199].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
      Originally Posted by Young Financier View Post

      Well, there has been scientific data to back up what a lot of the LOA teachers have been saying for some time. Actually, the science goes back to ancient Egypt.
      Could you please be more specific on that "scientific data" and what part of LOA is exactly being backed by science? I find this stuff interesting, but I've only seen such claims with no pointers where to look for that scientific study.

      Reference to ancient Egypt just brings an image of that pointy-haired guy in History Channel's Ancient Astronaut "document".
      Signature
      Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
      Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

      What's your excuse?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8821826].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Young Financier
        Originally Posted by nettiapina View Post

        Could you please be more specific on that "scientific data" and what part of LOA is exactly being backed by science? I find this stuff interesting, but I've only seen such claims with no pointers where to look for that scientific study.

        Reference to ancient Egypt just brings an image of that pointy-haired guy in History Channel's Ancient Astronaut "document".
        I wrote an article about it but if I were to post it, they'll probably delete it. But still, here it is: http://www.warriorforum.com/blogs/yo...n-thought.html
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8822544].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karleen
    I'm not really sure about the whole LOA thing. I definitely lean toward the spiritual version but I also don't believe I can just ask God for something and He'll give it to me. I don't see God as some kind of genie answering my wishes.

    I have tried the "thinking positive" aspect of attracting good things but for some weird reason it seems to work in reverse for me! :-(

    So basically, I just accept what comes at me and keep working toward what I want to accomplish. Good and bad, down times and up times, wealth and poverty - they all come and go as a part of life. My attitude of acceptance may be what keeps me from becoming rich, but then again, maybe it'll help me get there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8820386].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ThomasOMalley
    Originally Posted by Reckoned View Post

    Let's just say there are a huge pile of contradictory views out there, but we all know there is really one truth- which may very well mean a synthesis of many different views.

    But i'm more interested in your opinion...

    Which theory do you support? Check out the poll.

    1. The spiritual version: God hears and gives.
    2. The metaphysics version: Like attracts like.
    3. The quantum physics version: Consciousness collapses informational probabilities.
    4. The theosophical version: The Higher Self within you makes it all work.
    5. The psychology version: Abundance makes you more open-minded, etc.
    6. "It's bullshit" version: It's all just a coincidence, random chance.


    If you have an overlap, choose the one closest and more influential to you... Or if you have some other kind of view, feel free to post it. Maybe I'll add it into the poll too.
    You are reviewing a number of different, perhaps competing, spiritual and philosophical views.

    Find one spiritual author or set of beliefs that work for you and give it a chance. The spiritual author or book that most strongly appeals to you right now is the right book for you now.

    I would suggest Emmet Fox, Joel Goldsmith, or Raymond Charles Barker.

    Best wishes,

    Thomas O'Malley
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8820575].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author socialentry
    and you believe hard enough, will the LOA deviate bullets from their paths
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8820711].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simon Anthony
    I believe it. I know that during periods of my life when all I was thinking about was being broke and not having any cash, all I got was more bills and I got trapped in a vicious cycle of having less and less. I attracted less in my life.

    If you focus on where you want to go, it makes you take more action to get there. So it could be a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy. I am sure people like Donald Trump visualised himself sat at the head of a huge empire before he even made his first move. I'm 100% sure he didn't spend his days thinking he was a complete failure and would never make it.

    A few weeks ago I changed my screen savers to show pictures of the kind of life I want when I make a lot more money online - my ideal house by the beach, etc etc ..... Every day I imagine myself sat there (in the future) feeling happy and contented with what I have achieved. I believe I will buy that house one day. It drives me to keep trying and never give up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8843535].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ClickDale
      Simon, I like the screen saver idea. I would hate to remove pictures of my 2 chubby kids, but I am going to give a try. THANKS for the idea!!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8843587].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Samuel Chan
    I know there are a lot of you here who believe in Law of Attraction, but personally as a Christian, I choose not to make use of the "loophole" of the Universe/God and manifestation, etc. to get what I want. Especially if the few leader who teach LOA is a medium possess by a spirit who call Himself, the source (Google Abraham Hicks)

    There are better ways to get motivated, (as mention by Kenster, develop better mindset) than dive into LOA or even worst the spiritual aspect of LOA. (POV of ex-LOA practitioner)
    Signature
    Learn how to make $1000/day Mastermind/Motivational Skype Group 2014
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8845819].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author inspire2prosper
    Originally Posted by Reckoned View Post

    Let's just say there are a huge pile of contradictory views out there, but we all know there is really one truth- which may very well mean a synthesis of many different views.

    But i'm more interested in your opinion...

    Which theory do you support? Check out the poll.

    1. The spiritual version: God hears and gives.
    2. The metaphysics version: Like attracts like.
    3. The quantum physics version: Consciousness collapses informational probabilities.
    4. The theosophical version: The Higher Self within you makes it all work.
    5. The psychology version: Abundance makes you more open-minded, etc.
    6. "It's bullshit" version: It's all just a coincidence, random chance.


    If you have an overlap, choose the one closest and more influential to you... Or if you have some other kind of view, feel free to post it. Maybe I'll add it into the poll too.
    Most definitely the spiritual one, we are a spiritual being, and its the soul i believe that connects with the energy you radiate through the mind.

    We all know how powerful the mind is, the brain is a masterpiece in itself, hence why its very important to stay connected to the positive energy by tuning in to your emotions and keeping them in check by feeding your mind and emotions with things that inspire you or motivate you.

    I recommend mindset training via books and audios.
    they really work
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8848679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joesfortune
    All these can make one an academe. Why not try the old-fashion way of "believing in yourself" and work like hell to make your belief come true?
    Signature

    Joseph M. Dabon
    Blogger and freelance writer. I belong to Ezine's Expert Author, Diamond, level. Visit me at
    http://withinyouisyoursuccess.com/

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8855146].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wrcato2
    Great discussion going on here. I believe number one, God hears and gives.
    However, I believe that this is a spiritual law and you can call it whatever you want, just don't blast me when I tell ya...

    That it is found in the Holy Bible in the new testament in the book of Mark chapter 11 verse 24 and I paraphrase; " He that believes in their heart shall have it" Which I interpret that as whatever you need or want or desire, if you believe for it enough (faith) you will have what you believe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8885042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Statcode
    How do you explain Atheists who are truly content, successful, and happy with their lives, if they're not "spiritual"?

    Well, that's because they subscribe to the laws of success and happiness. There are universal laws based on success - the need to expand, grow, and change. It's in nature and within all living creatures.

    I believe regardless of your beliefs or ideologies, there are universal principles that guide us - karma, God, nature, infinite love, the Source, etc - different labels for the same path.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8885365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author socialentry
    Kim Jung Un thought about basketball all the time and he ended up attracting Dennis Rodman into singing happy birthday to him.

    I think this stuff works well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8886019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jw22777
    Of course I do! That stuff is not magic! It's real my friends. Everything is energy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11046413].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ratamok
    It works for me but I don't realy understand how. People around me tells me that I am just beeing lucky. I think it's about having a built in instinct to do the right things the right way at the right time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11046611].message }}
  • The spiritual version although not necessarily God hears and gives. Rather God made that law.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11047330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by jw22777 View Post

    Of course I do! That stuff is not magic! It's real my friends. Everything is energy.
    Originally Posted by Ratamok View Post

    It works for me but I don't realy understand how. People around me tells me that I am just beeing lucky. I think it's about having a built in instinct to do the right things the right way at the right time.
    Seems that you two are joined at the hip, or PM each other to flood this forum with ancient threads to flog something?

    Bumping a 2013 thread!

    Mods this is the third ancient thread resurrection by these two, and to be honest is wrecking the forums credibility. I know the number of views look good, but honestly the original poster, posted 4 years ago.

    I will leave it up to you, if you want to allow this to continue, but it is causing more harm than good.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11047515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Master Blake
    I'll spare a hint: the universe is dumb and can be manipulated robotically. It means that it can be "hacked" to fulfill your aspirations. Same goes with LOA. It doesn't have to do with magic and believe it or not YOU'RE RUNNING IN A PROGRAM...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11049517].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Just Jess
    The truth is somewhere in the middle, however I voted 5 and I would also vote 4.

    God rarely intervenes. Open your mind is just one word. If you do open it, then opportunities show up.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11062675].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics

  • 20 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Are you the Warrior of the Month?

    so.....we are launching the Warrior of the Month mini competition... Yes... every Month we will announce who was the Warrior with the most valuable post. This is our own small ... [read more]

  • 3 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Chinas directory of manufactures

    vi pp in Internet Marketing

    need help looking for a good directory of chinese manufactures ive use global source but i keep getting high prices i wont be able to compete in market any help ... [read more]

  • 5 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Hello and good day. Looking to get started in Affiliate Marketing

    I'm a complete newbie to internet marketing and Affiliate marketing. Fear not!! lol... I'm not here to ask stupid or annoying questions. I have been spending a considerable amount of ... [read more]

  • 5 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Disparity of Backlink Statistics

    Casey Hicks in SEO

    Why is there just a huge difference in the amount of backlinks showing for my site between Majestic and SEMrush? On Majestic it says there are 900 something backlinks, and ... [read more]

  • 127 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Warriors .... Warriors.... what would you like to LEARN?

    Good Morning awesome Warriors... I'm happy to announce that The Warrior Forum is planning to create our first COURSE. Yes... Powered by Warrior Wisdom... yeah!! Made at home. But before ... [read more]