Whats best mobile website builder?

by 231 comments
Can you advise what is the best mobile website builder that is cost effective?
#mobile marketing #builder #mobile #website
  • Profile picture of the author AppWarrior
    I have tried over a dozen. The best is hard to say because it depends on what you want to accomplish. That is like asking "what is the best way to market a product?"

    In general I prefer mobisiteglore.com. It is the most robust site.

    Mofuse.com is around $8 per month. Like I said it all depends on what you what to do.

    I also love detectmobilebrowser.com.

    For Wordpress sites, Plugin Buddy Mobile is great! PluginBuddy | WordPress Plugins

    Also you can use Trumpia.com is quite good.

    There is many more I like, but it looks like I gave you plenty already.

    Best,

    P.S. If you want I can PM you my discount code for Mobile LPS to make a mobile landing page.
  • Profile picture of the author nickhumph
    This looks preeeeety good to me and it's under $50

    CMS Mobile - Create Killer Mobile Sites In Minutes - No Technical Skills!
  • Profile picture of the author AppWarrior
  • Profile picture of the author ThisTimeNextYear
    I've had some great results with Wordpress and the WPtouch theme which is free
    • Profile picture of the author PlatinumLady
      Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear View Post

      I've had some great results with Wordpress and the WPtouch theme which is free
      I also have had good results after installing the free WPtouch plugin on my wordpress blog.
  • Profile picture of the author jamrk2000
    You can visit the site:yourmobisite.com and try to make a mobile website in just a minute.
  • Profile picture of the author virky
    Thanks for the advice.

    Much appreciated.

    How is everyone targeting there leads? Are you emailing businesses or writing letters to them?
  • Profile picture of the author AustralasianLadyBoy
    WillR or Mobile Web Pro? Have both and not sure which one to use for my clients - they both seem solid.
    • Profile picture of the author cicolino
      Originally Posted by AustralasianLadyBoy View Post

      WillR or Mobile Web Pro? Have both and not sure which one to use for my clients - they both seem solid.
      use both
      i'm using lot of templates and builders, on this way you can build lot of unique sites
  • Profile picture of the author kfira
    Personaly , i find brickandmobile great!
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Z
      Originally Posted by kfira View Post

      Personaly , i find brickandmobile great!
      brickandmobile provides the most robust system to create premium mobile webites that are truly steps ahead in terms of both design and technology.

      It's a fully hosted cloud solution, so although it's not a Wordpress plugin, it does take all the headaches out of making real quality mobile sites.

      www.brickandmobile.com
  • Profile picture of the author YellowGreenMedia
    Why do people go to third party systems when it comes to building mobile website, what if you used a third party system and they go belly up... who are you going to fix that, and don't say that it can't happen cus i have seen really big internet companies go belly up that really hurt my business. (I-bill, Registerfly)

    I understand that these applications are making your life much easier, but to be honest if your looking for a builder maybe you're better of just to outsource your designs and keep full control when your working with clients, you don't wanna get sued now do you?
    • Profile picture of the author joekane
      I'm with you on that one. I have 10 different self made templates I use that I customize for each customer.
    • Profile picture of the author Bizmarkie
      Originally Posted by YellowGreenMedia View Post

      Why do people go to third party systems when it comes to building mobile website, what if you used a third party system and they go belly up... who are you going to fix that, and don't say that it can't happen cus i have seen really big internet companies go belly up that really hurt my business. (I-bill, Registerfly)

      I understand that these applications are making your life much easier, but to be honest if your looking for a builder maybe you're better of just to outsource your designs and keep full control when your working with clients, you don't wanna get sued now do you?
      GREAT question. I hope that this is not something we will be seeing happen with the mobile industry like we did with internet industry in it's early years.
    • Profile picture of the author mobiles
      Originally Posted by YellowGreenMedia View Post

      I understand that these applications are making your life much easier, but to be honest if your looking for a builder maybe you're better of just to outsource your designs and keep full control when your working with clients, you don't wanna get sued now do you?
      Hi YellowGreenMedia, I like your idea, the thing is I didnt find any one yet to work with in tha way. At Fiverr for example there are people who make mobile website but they host the site they build, so there is no way for me to get a fee from hosting.

      What would you recommend in order to do what you just said?

      THANKS in advance!
  • Profile picture of the author Mary Wilhite
    Originally Posted by virky View Post

    Can you advise what is the best mobile website builder that is cost effective?
    =========

    Really, there's a lot. A bunch of it. YOU just need to identify first "what" you really want before engaging your business to one. One software may be good in one aspect but lacks the most important thing.

    Good luck.

    Cheers!

    Mary
  • Profile picture of the author nownzen
    Thanks everybody, this was helpful. Been confused about which app to use to do this for my blogs, squeeze pages, etc. The ones that are free for the wp blogs don't really make that great of looking mobile sites, now I can.
    • Profile picture of the author Nanaswhimsy
      Originally Posted by nownzen View Post

      Thanks everybody, this was helpful. Been confused about which app to use to do this for my blogs, squeeze pages, etc. The ones that are free for the wp blogs don't really make that great of looking mobile sites, now I can.
      Based on what I have read, squeeze pages and pop ups are a huge frustration for mobile phone users and as such not recommended.
  • Profile picture of the author UTarmadillo
    I agree with you YellowGreenMedia, but that is the problem, there is so much out there it is a bit of a time sink finding what is worth looking at. Do you have any suggestions for a good place to start building on your own?

    Thanks
  • Profile picture of the author DeltaForce
    I picked up somebody to do it from fiverr for cheap, $5 per page.
  • Profile picture of the author theysawgold
    Great thread! I was thinking about trying out EzFanpageGenerator.
  • Profile picture of the author KCNL
    I will stay away from plugins like http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ptinforms.html in the future..

    I also bought it, ( as i do almost all of the mobile wso`s ) but you don`t want to put your mobile sites at the mercy of the (at the moment) non responsive developer...
    • Profile picture of the author UTarmadillo
      I decided to just use dreamweaver cs5.5, Photoshop and brush up on some html.
      I put together a site but it took a while. Let's see how fast I can get at this.
      Thanks for the reply YellowGreen.
    • Profile picture of the author winsto
      Originally Posted by KCNL View Post

      I will stay away from plugins like http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...ptinforms.html in the future..

      I also bought it, ( as i do almost all of the mobile wso`s ) but you don`t want to put your mobile sites at the mercy of the (at the moment) non responsive developer...
      Exactly KCNL I would not advice any one to get this plugin.I do not know what maid me buy a product with no guaranty in the first place.I would have know there is some thing not right about it
  • Profile picture of the author Terry Jett
    I have used many and spent many $ trying to find the perfect mobile building platform. Have to say for ease of use and tidy sites, WillR's tops 99% of others out there.
  • Profile picture of the author McCoy
    I would recommend Wapple and Mobify Studio... Wapple is a user friendly..try it
    • Profile picture of the author phpindia
      Originally Posted by McCoy View Post

      I would recommend Wapple and Mobify Studio... Wapple is a user friendly..try it
      I have also used Wapple and it really works good for developing mobile websites.
  • Profile picture of the author Jami Pagan
    if you have an existing website like I did, I had this guy from fiverr convert it to mobile friendly version for very good price, then bought m.MyAddress.com format from my ISP for $40 annually.. hope u guys can be benefited from mobile marketing... I will convert 1 page website to Mobile website for $5 on fiverr.com
  • Profile picture of the author mojo1
    push button easy site builder with dudabmobile for those with no to low tech skills.
  • Profile picture of the author Qcreek
    i would recommend gomobi or pidjn.
    • Profile picture of the author WillR
      Originally Posted by Qcreek View Post

      Here is a Great
      Please stop posting links to your website. I've seen you do this same thing before. It is against the rules of this forum and you are likely to get banned if you keep on doing it.

Next Topics on Trending Feed