Good News For Mobile Sites, Bad News For SMS Marketing?

by InternetMarketingSmarts 27 replies
Check out this article, it's a bit troubling for someone that is about to venture into sms marketing. lol:
Consumers Prefer Mobile Email Over SMS Promotions

Although I would take it with a grain of salt. But the research claims that folks prefer receiving marketing messages via email on their mobile phones. But they don't like SMS maketing message because it "interupts their conversations".

The good news for people that design mobile friendly websites is that users tend to be frustrated with links to content that isn't optimized for mobile phones since most users are reading emails from their phones.

I don't know. I think the dislike for the sms messages may be a result of sending too many messages to the user. I haven't read from many warriors that they've experienced negative results with SMS marketing. What you guys think?
#mobile marketing #bad #email #good #marketing #mobile #news #sites #sms #sms marketing #spam
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Ten
    That is not surprising. E-mails are easier to filter out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7049732].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kimboslice
    Just like everything in life there is a skill involved in making SMS marketing work properly.
    If you acquire that skill you will do very well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7050069].message }}
    • Originally Posted by kimboslice View Post

      Just like everything in life there is a skill involved in making SMS marketing work properly.
      If you acquire that skill you will do very well.
      I totally agree with you. If it's done properly you shouldn't have the feedback described
      in this article.
      Signature
      Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
      -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

      No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7050150].message }}
  • Let's see, we have an ESP (StrongMail) who conducted a tiny sample size of 322 people & we know nothing about the control group in question. How did they conduct the study?

    Another reason I wouldn't put too much stock in this one is because I found this when I clicked over to their site.

    StrongMail to offer SMS messaging - Direct Marketing News

    If SMS is so bad...?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7050241].message }}
    • Originally Posted by TribalStyleMarketing View Post

      Let's see, we have an ESP (StrongMail) who conducted a tiny sample size of 322 people & we know nothing about the control group in question. How did they conduct the study?

      Another reason I wouldn't put too much stock in this one is because I found this when I clicked over to their site.

      StrongMail to offer SMS messaging - Direct Marketing News

      If SMS is so bad...?
      LOL, Exactly why I say take the findings with a grain a salt when I started this thread. lol
      Great observations and points Tribal!
      Signature
      Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
      -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

      No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7050984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dominodivine
    Originally Posted by workathomecareers View Post

    Check out this article, it's a bit troubling for someone that is about to venture into sms marketing. lol:
    Consumers Prefer Mobile Email Over SMS Promotions

    Although I would take it with a grain of salt. But the research claims that folks prefer receiving marketing messages via email on their mobile phones. But they don't like SMS maketing message because it "interupts their conversations".

    The good news for people that design mobile friendly websites is that users tend to be frustrated with links to content that isn't optimized for mobile phones since most users are reading emails from their phones.

    I don't know. I think the dislike for the sms messages may be a result of sending too many messages to the user. I haven't read from many warriors that they've experienced negative results with SMS marketing. What you guys think?
    Again we have no real clue what type of email vs sms was being sent out. There is no way to gauge this article ... What I can tell you is if SMS marketing is done right, it works just fine.

    Basically I don't send my subscriber more than 4 messages a month a normally they know when they optin how many messages they will be getting.

    Honestly don't worry about that article right now focus on building your business and using SMS ethically ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7051031].message }}
    • Originally Posted by dominodivine View Post

      Again we have no real clue what type of email vs sms was being sent out. There is no way to gauge this article ... What I can tell you is if SMS marketing is done right, it works just fine.

      Basically I don't send my subscriber more than 4 messages a month a normally they know when they optin how many messages they will be getting.

      Honestly don't worry about that article right now focus on building your business and using SMS ethically ...
      Yeap, that's what I planned to do anyway. I see too much value in this business not to pursue it because of one biased article. lol

      Do you find that certain type of businesses like restaurants oppose the 4 messages per month limitation? I've read that 4 max per month is the best practice. But I could totally see how some clients would get excited and greedy after seeing the results of one or two messages.
      Signature
      Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
      -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

      No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7051382].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Z
    Mobile websites is the epicentre of any mobile marketing campaign.

    What we have found is that Mobile sites is a MUCH easier sale these days then SMS. SMS is still a great value add and traffic driver to offer you clients
    Signature
    [
    brick&mobile
    Click here to start your
    Mobile Marketing business
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7051153].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Kevin Z View Post

      Mobile websites is the epicentre of any mobile marketing campaign.

      What we have found is that Mobile sites is a MUCH easier sale these days then SMS. SMS is still a great value add and traffic driver to offer you clients
      I can totally see that. It's an easy segue once you've wowed them with the mobile site. Now that I have will's product, whipping up them mobile websites is a snap. I plan to use that as a "gateway drug" for my clients and then lead them into sms marketing. At the end of the day, I feel these mobile options give clients real value that can be experienced sooner than what something like SEO may provide and take away if Google'e farts and changes their algorithms. lol

      Great insight guys!
      Signature
      Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
      -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

      No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7051406].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    I do agree with what this article is saying. SMS is a very 'in your face' form of advertising, a lot more so than email marketing.

    I think SMS will continue to be successful for those who use it properly over the next year or so but as it becomes more and more common, it will become less and less effective. This is exactly what happened with email marketing and why it's is nowhere near as effective as it was even 5 or 10 years ago. Generally speaking, the more saturated something becomes, the less effective it is.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7053880].message }}
    • Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      I do agree with what this article is saying. SMS is a very 'in your face' form of advertising, a lot more so than email marketing.

      I think SMS will continue to be successful for those who use it properly over the next year or so but as it becomes more and more common, it will become less and less effective. This is exactly what happened with email marketing and why it's is nowhere near as effective as it was even 5 or 10 years ago. Generally speaking, the more saturated something becomes, the less effective it is.
      I hear you Will. I think that's why it's important to get in early now. So you've already built a trusted relationship with local businesses. This way they look to you to help them with other marketing needs and techniques that may come along. But no technique stays highly effective for ever. I guess time will tell. So when that happen what will be your next course? Because I'll be buying that one too. Lol
      Signature
      Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
      -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

      No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7053906].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kimboslice
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      I do agree with what this article is saying. SMS is a very 'in your face' form of advertising, a lot more so than email marketing.

      I think SMS will continue to be successful for those who use it properly over the next year or so but as it becomes more and more common, it will become less and less effective. This is exactly what happened with email marketing and why it's is nowhere near as effective as it was even 5 or 10 years ago. Generally speaking, the more saturated something becomes, the less effective it is.
      I totally agree with this and I even tell this to my potential clients. You need to get on board with this while it's fairly new and still packs a hell of a punch. As a consultant, It's my job to stay on top of what's working and I need to be in a position to continue to bring value to my clients. When SMS starts to get over saturated, if I've played my cards right, i'll be in a position to intro them to the next big thing. As long as they make money, I'll make money.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7054548].message }}
      • Originally Posted by kimboslice View Post

        I totally agree with this and I even tell this to my potential clients. You need to get on board with this while it's fairly new and still packs a hell of a punch. As a consultant, It's my job to stay on top of what's working and I need to be in a position to continue to bring value to my clients. When SMS starts to get over saturated, if I've played my cards right, i'll be in a position to intro them to the next big thing. As long as they make money, I'll make money.
        EXACTLY!!!!!
        Signature
        Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
        -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

        No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7054595].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lee M
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      I do agree with what this article is saying. SMS is a very 'in your face' form of advertising, a lot more so than email marketing.

      I think SMS will continue to be successful for those who use it properly over the next year or so but as it becomes more and more common, it will become less and less effective. This is exactly what happened with email marketing and why it's is nowhere near as effective as it was even 5 or 10 years ago. Generally speaking, the more saturated something becomes, the less effective it is.
      Not sure I agree with this entirely.

      1. Yes, SMS is 'in your face' ... however, THAT is what is great about it. Since it's so PERSONAL ... consumers will NOT just give up their cell phone to ANY business for ANY reason. Instead, the business will need an attractive initial offer to rope them in ... and then must consistently bring them VALUE. Or else they'll opt-OUT after awhile.

      2. SMS is unlike e-mail ... in the sense that e-mail is based off the internet ... 'the wild wild internet' that is. Nobody is policing e-mail so to speak, hence that's why you get TONS of SPAM.

      The carriers (Verizon, AT & T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, etc.) can and WILL ban those who abuse short codes. It's already happened. So the channel in my opinion will remain more clear. (Side Note: The use of LONG codes is where you'll see the threat of SMS ... SPAM grow ...until the carriers finally put their foot down and start to regulate and profit from this area too).

      3. Kind of a neat thing right now (although not entirely 'fair') is the fact that there is quite an expense to obtaining and operating a dedicated short code not to mention a very long approval process too. This makes "barrier to entry" come into play. That's why marketing companies who set up shop with their own dedicated short code and now offer 'shared short code(s)' to other marketers have done quite well in this space. They started out saying, "Give me $2,500 set up fee, then $500 a month license fee to use software, and then .10 cents per text." Now you can get a white label for no set up fee and $100 a month with 2,000 texts thrown in to boot.

      However, there are some court cases right now which involve challenging the short code approval process. That MAY clear the way for MORE 'shared' short code providers in the market. But good ole Mom and Pop businesses will ALWAYS need HELP navigating this 'techy' stuff etc.

      4. Now, having said the above, I do think that as SMS becomes more popular for businesses to adopt campaigns ... the space will get more crowded. i.e. more marketing messages, more noise, so less effective etc.

      BUT - it will swing back to point #1 above ... the business MUST bring value to the customer because they will get quite 'selective' as to what campaigns they opt into. And the power will remain in the hands of the consumer ... with one reply of STOP ... they get right OUT of a campaign!

      Just my 2 cents.
      Signature
      Working from Home since 1991
      (Well before anyone knew it could be done!)

      “Observe your competitors, for they first find your faults.”
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7061235].message }}
      • Originally Posted by Lee M View Post

        Not sure I agree with this entirely.

        1. Yes, SMS is 'in your face' ... however, THAT is what is great about it. Since it's so PERSONAL ... consumers will NOT just give up their cell phone to ANY business for ANY reason. Instead, the business will need an attractive initial offer to rope them in ... and then must consistently bring them VALUE. Or else they'll opt-OUT after awhile.

        2. SMS is unlike e-mail ... in the sense that e-mail is based off the internet ... 'the wild wild internet' that is. Nobody is policing e-mail so to speak, hence that's why you get TONS of SPAM.

        The carriers (Verizon, AT & T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, etc.) can and WILL ban those who abuse short codes. It's already happened. So the channel in my opinion will remain more clear. (Side Note: The use of LONG codes is where you'll see the threat of SMS ... SPAM grow ...until the carriers finally put their foot down and start to regulate and profit from this area too).

        3. Kind of a neat thing right now (although not entirely 'fair') is the fact that there is quite an expense to obtaining and operating a dedicated short code not to mention a very long approval process too. This makes "barrier to entry" come into play. That's why marketing companies who set up shop with their own dedicated short code and now offer 'shared short code(s)' to other marketers have done quite well in this space. They started out saying, "Give me $2,500 set up fee, then $500 a month license fee to use software, and then .10 cents per text." Now you can get a white label for no set up fee and $100 a month with 2,000 texts thrown in to boot.

        However, there are some court cases right now which involve challenging the short code approval process. That MAY clear the way for MORE 'shared' short code providers in the market. But good ole Mom and Pop businesses will ALWAYS need HELP navigating this 'techy' stuff etc.

        4. Now, having said the above, I do think that as SMS becomes more popular for businesses to adopt campaigns ... the space will get more crowded. i.e. more marketing messages, more noise, so less effective etc.

        BUT - it will swing back to point #1 above ... the business MUST bring value to the customer because they will get quite 'selective' as to what campaigns they opt into. And the power will remain in the hands of the consumer ... with one reply of STOP ... they get right OUT of a campaign!

        Just my 2 cents.
        What can I say? Well said!!!! You've made some great points! Thanks for sharing the insightful knowledge! That was a mouthful but well worth the read! lol
        Signature
        Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
        -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

        No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7062396].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WillR
        Originally Posted by Lee M View Post

        Not sure I agree with this entirely.

        1. Yes, SMS is 'in your face' ... however, THAT is what is great about it. Since it's so PERSONAL ... consumers will NOT just give up their cell phone to ANY business for ANY reason. Instead, the business will need an attractive initial offer to rope them in ... and then must consistently bring them VALUE. Or else they'll opt-OUT after awhile.

        2. SMS is unlike e-mail ... in the sense that e-mail is based off the internet ... 'the wild wild internet' that is. Nobody is policing e-mail so to speak, hence that's why you get TONS of SPAM.

        The carriers (Verizon, AT & T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, etc.) can and WILL ban those who abuse short codes. It's already happened. So the channel in my opinion will remain more clear. (Side Note: The use of LONG codes is where you'll see the threat of SMS ... SPAM grow ...until the carriers finally put their foot down and start to regulate and profit from this area too).

        3. Kind of a neat thing right now (although not entirely 'fair') is the fact that there is quite an expense to obtaining and operating a dedicated short code not to mention a very long approval process too. This makes "barrier to entry" come into play. That's why marketing companies who set up shop with their own dedicated short code and now offer 'shared short code(s)' to other marketers have done quite well in this space. They started out saying, "Give me $2,500 set up fee, then $500 a month license fee to use software, and then .10 cents per text." Now you can get a white label for no set up fee and $100 a month with 2,000 texts thrown in to boot.

        However, there are some court cases right now which involve challenging the short code approval process. That MAY clear the way for MORE 'shared' short code providers in the market. But good ole Mom and Pop businesses will ALWAYS need HELP navigating this 'techy' stuff etc.

        4. Now, having said the above, I do think that as SMS becomes more popular for businesses to adopt campaigns ... the space will get more crowded. i.e. more marketing messages, more noise, so less effective etc.

        BUT - it will swing back to point #1 above ... the business MUST bring value to the customer because they will get quite 'selective' as to what campaigns they opt into. And the power will remain in the hands of the consumer ... with one reply of STOP ... they get right OUT of a campaign!

        Just my 2 cents.
        I agree with everything you have said however I don't see the typical person willingly subscribing to more than couple SMS campaigns because anything more would just start to get annoying. Email is something you can just check from time to time. A phone is something you carry with you all the time so the last thing you want is to be bombarded with sms messages.

        As you said, it all comes down to the value the business can provide.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7064639].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Lee M
          Originally Posted by WillR View Post

          I don't see the typical person willingly subscribing to more than couple SMS campaigns because anything more would just start to get annoying. Email is something you can just check from time to time. A phone is something you carry with you all the time so the last thing you want is to be bombarded with sms messages.
          The amount of DAILY texts already being sent back and forth now is staggering. Just look around at yourself (if you text). So in a sense you're ALREADY bombarded (by choice) as your phone is going beep, beep, beep at all hours etc. My money is on you are more likely to get annoyed by a member of your own family, relative, business associate or by a friend texting you constantly versus a business. (chuckle) Why? Because that's a two-way conversation. You must interact. So, actually, it's more intrusive as you're almost forced to respond in a lot of cases, even when you'd like not to.

          As I look around I'm amazed ... people have their noses buried in their phones ...while in the car, at work, and at play.

          It's not that big of a deal if a business sends you ONE text per week (literally) compared to the onslaught of texts coming in NOW rapid-fire.

          Again, this is nothing more than just my opinion of how it will all shake out in the future. We'll have to wait and see. Your point is very valid too. Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.
          Signature
          Working from Home since 1991
          (Well before anyone knew it could be done!)

          “Observe your competitors, for they first find your faults.”
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7065250].message }}
          • Originally Posted by Lee M View Post

            The amount of DAILY texts already being sent back and forth now is staggering. Just look around at yourself (if you text). So in a sense you're ALREADY bombarded (by choice) as your phone is going beep, beep, beep at all hours etc. My money is on you are more likely to get annoyed by a member of your own family, relative, business associate or by a friend texting you constantly versus a business. (chuckle) Why? Because that's a two-way conversation. You must interact. So, actually, it's more intrusive as you're almost forced to respond in a lot of cases, even when you'd like not to.

            As I look around I'm amazed ... people have their noses buried in their phones ...while in the car, at work, and at play.

            It's not that big of a deal if a business sends you ONE text per week (literally) compared to the onslaught of texts coming in NOW rapid-fire.

            Again, this is nothing more than just my opinion of how it will all shake out in the future. We'll have to wait and see. Your point is very valid too. Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

            That's a good point! Except folks don't mind when they're having conversations with their friends or families. They may not enjoy that same level of contact with businesses. At the end of the day, I don't think it's going to be a huge problem as long as people continue to control what list they opt into and that businesses don't abuse the system by sending too many messages.

            I think this becomes an issue if you folks are subscribed without their consent like we see with so much of the email spam. There seems to be a lot tighter regulation and control with sms short codes and message than there is with email spam.
            Signature
            Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
            -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

            No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7067617].message }}
            • Originally Posted by InternetMarketingSmarts View Post

              I think this becomes an issue if you folks are subscribed without their consent like we see with so much of the email spam. There seems to be a lot tighter regulation and control with sms short codes and message than there is with email spam.
              To me, you've summed up the core issue: SMS is almost always a voluntary optin whereas, all too often, email is not.

              And, since people receive more text messages from family and friends than they do emails, SMS will continue to get faster attention.
              Signature

              Business advice from a bona fide Business Consultant

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7068708].message }}
              • Originally Posted by The Offline Advisor View Post

                To me, you've summed up the core issue: SMS is almost always a voluntary optin whereas, all too often, email is not.

                And, since people receive more text messages from family and friends than they do emails, SMS will continue to get faster attention.

                I agree with you!
                Signature
                Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
                -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

                No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7069657].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author dominodivine
          Originally Posted by WillR View Post

          I agree with everything you have said however I don't see the typical person willingly subscribing to more than couple SMS campaigns because anything more would just start to get annoying. Email is something you can just check from time to time. A phone is something you carry with you all the time so the last thing you want is to be bombarded with sms messages.

          As you said, it all comes down to the value the business can provide.
          You are correct it will eventually get annoying if you subscribe to too many sms list.

          Now I think here is the beauty of SMS marketing vs email marketing. Email marketing is already over saturated I have over 15 different email addresses and all of them have a ton of email.

          The other thing is email collection is so common so people are very much willing to give that out...But cell phone number most people are not giving it out.

          So lets look at it this way ... you have 20 local places you have subscribe each sending you 4msg a month making it a total of 80 messages a month.

          That is less then 3 messages per day ... from business you will most likely want to hear from.

          And honestly 20 local places is quite a bit vs email where you have most marketers/business sending you unlimited amount of promotions ... forced optins upon purchases.

          I definitely can't see how at this point in the game how email marketing can be compared to SMS marketing as far as effectiveness.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7070129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pacelattin
    thanks for posting our article. We just post the news, don't really know if the "research" behind it good or not. Just what one company said.

    That being said, what about targeted SMS that peopel WANT?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7054456].message }}
    • Originally Posted by pacelattin View Post

      thanks for posting our article. We just post the news, don't really know if the "research" behind it good or not. Just what one company said.

      That being said, what about targeted SMS that peopel WANT?
      No problem, glad to share information. I think that's definitely what folks are arguing. We all know how studies and research can be skewed depending on who's conducting OR PAYING for the research. But I tend to agree with the other warriors that if your sms marketing campaign is done properly, folks appreciate it. But I can see if everyone start using this and more folks start joining too many text list, it will become like email where people forget they subscribed to a list or are too lazy to remove themselves. These legitimate text will be viewed as spam. Then the effectiveness won't be as great, more regulations will come down the pipe and the industry changes.

      That's why I think sms marketing should just be a STARTING point. We as consultants should be able to provide other services that help grow a business. This way you aren't a one trick pony. Because we've all seen how that works out for those of us who soley focused on SEO. One change can wipe out your business. So diverisification and constantly learning new marketing techniques is the path to longetivity.
      Signature
      Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
      -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

      No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7054593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Hower
    Originally Posted by workathomecareers View Post

    I don't know. I think the dislike for the sms messages may be a result of sending too many messages to the user. I haven't read from many warriors that they've experienced negative results with SMS marketing. What you guys think?
    I can only tell you that I received one single SMS promotion so far. They told me I'd need brazil wax, don't beat the bush, go brazil or something like that

    I replied with Get F and they didn't bother to send more SMS

    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7062674].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Dan Hower View Post

      I can only tell you that I received one single SMS promotion so far. They told me I'd need brazil wax, don't beat the bush, go brazil or something like that

      I replied with Get F and they didn't bother to send more SMS


      LMAO, Clearly that is SMS marketing done poorly. LOL
      Signature
      Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
      -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

      No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7062775].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NYC Partners
    I think that change is always a good thing! A mentor of mine always said that "It's not about doing 1 thing successfully 5000 times, its about doing 5 or 10 thinks successfully 100 times each. Utilizing both SMS and Mobile has great benefits and very little cost associated, but the benefits multiply when done together.

    Look at the news as a positive fact there to take advantage of, not as a threat to your current business model.

    This way you adapt with the times and can always be riding at least one wave that is on the way up!

    Hope that helps... have a great day!

    Sincerely,
    Roman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7091821].message }}

Trending Topics