I Have Three Clients For Mobile Sites Lined Up

by 15 replies
I have been doing a ton of research on mobile marketing with mobile website creation and sms marketing campaigns as well.

My question is... What is the best site to sign up for and start designing my mobile websites for customers? I want to be able to use the tools provided by the app developing company that I sign up with. I hear lime celluar is good, and avid is alright also. I did sign up for avids free trial, but can't seem to find the create mobile websites feature. All it appears to be is sms and t2w campaigning.

I don't want to mess up these clients websites or even my reputation since these are my first three sites that will start the creation of my mobile marketing portfolio.

Any help from experienced marketers in the mobile website creation and marketing industry would be highly appreciated.
#mobile marketing #cellular #clients #lined #marketing #mobile #sites #sms #t2w
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Bayo
    Out of interest I would be interested in responses to this since mobile websites is something I planned on getting into but put on the back burner.
    Signature
    Courses That Change Lives - Online Courses
    Self-Growth and Professional Development for Busy People
    Instant Offline Guru Academy
    My personal journey and experience with offline consulting success
    • Profile picture of the author aduttonater
      Originally Posted by Bayo View Post

      Out of interest I would be interested in responses to this since mobile websites is something I planned on getting into but put on the back burner.
      I have been doing more research with Avid. I'm thinking about just doing both Avid and Lime cellular and using both, but I want to be make sure I avoid all hidden fees.

      Probably going to go White Label Rights so that I can provide my customers with the best value.
  • Profile picture of the author JHuts34
    Originally Posted by aduttonater View Post

    I have been doing a ton of research on mobile marketing with mobile website creation and sms marketing campaigns as well.

    My question is... What is the best site to sign up for and start designing my mobile websites for customers? I want to be able to use the tools provided by the app developing company that I sign up with. I hear lime celluar is good, and avid is alright also. I did sign up for avids free trial, but can't seem to find the create mobile websites feature. All it appears to be is sms and t2w campaigning.

    I don't want to mess up these clients websites or even my reputation since these are my first three sites that will start the creation of my mobile marketing portfolio.

    Any help from experienced marketers in the mobile website creation and marketing industry would be highly appreciated.
    Ask your rep to make sure to give you a demo of the mobile website builder and to give you login credentials so you can play with it as well. Both are available at any time.

    Hope that helps!
    Signature
    James Hutson - VP of Business Development
    AvidMobile - White Label Mobile Marketing
    Text "HUTSON" to 72727


  • Profile picture of the author Tristan Gemus
    I forget what it's called but for around $50-60 its a WSO here which created mobile websites for you. Very cost effective and they seem to be very professional looking. I'd check it out.
  • Profile picture of the author HammerNiko
    I use FULL biz in a box - ahebo.com - WordPress and I have mobile websites generator plugin. Skype me at hammer.web.solutions if you want it.
    Signature
    ***** HiTeBooks.com***** - Download 2000+ PLR eBooks for Free! /// Buy Google Adwords Accounts with $70 Ad Credit for $35
  • Profile picture of the author HammerNiko
    Also I sell 50+ mobi sites a week - just to make me stand out.
    Signature
    ***** HiTeBooks.com***** - Download 2000+ PLR eBooks for Free! /// Buy Google Adwords Accounts with $70 Ad Credit for $35
    • Profile picture of the author nbaron
      Originally Posted by HammerNiko View Post

      Also I sell 50+ mobi sites a week - just to make me stand out.
      HammerNiko, you mention selling 50+ mobi sites a week?

      Would you mind sharing your strategy to land 50 sales per week, please? Do you have a sales team in place, do you outsource for the app site ?

      Thank you for hsaring your knowledge!

      Nicolas


    • Profile picture of the author Adrian John
      I's interested in any tips you may have for us too Niko

      Advice for the OP. Outsource the designs ... don't lose precious time doing them.
      Find someone trustful here on WF to do them and just focus on getting more clients on board.This is the only way your business will take off.

      Head over to Warriors For Hire and find someone who you can work with and who can do a good just for your clients.Search for mobile website designs, mobile website designers ...and see what you find.






      Originally Posted by HammerNiko View Post

      Also I sell 50+ mobi sites a week - just to make me stand out.
      Signature
      ARE YOU A CONSULTANT? Do you have clients who could use MORE LEADS?
      Get them a MOBILE WEBSITE PLATFORM built to stay up with their clients habits.
      More than 50% of their customers buys from their mobile devices now!

      CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
  • Profile picture of the author zigzag007
    Good luck with your ventures.
  • Profile picture of the author firoj
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author Gladiator
    Hey firoj this is not for running your photo re-touching ads!!

    Andre

Trending Topics