I'd like to take some time and share some of the app tools that I find helpful! Here we go:
1. Flurry Analytics - this is fantastic for tracking the audience of your app. It shows fancy demographics to get to know who mess around with your app
2. Top App Charts - I scan for apps that are top in their category. It is a great research tool to see what are the top performing apps, their rankings and data.
3. App Annie - this tool is BEST, you can get daily updates of the performance of your apps, when it comes to revenue, downloads and ranking. You simply link/synchronize your Apple/Android account with App Annie and you are good to go!
4. 148Apps.Biz - this is a website where you can see the overall competition of apps per category. It can show you the biggest picture when it comes to app development and distribution
5. App Figures - this is another tracking tool to see how your apps are performing. You can also get more ideas of what's selling on the App Stores. It's a great research tool!
6. Distimo - is another app analytics solution - it shows fancy graphics showing the performance of your apps.
7. Revmob - most people do not know this, but revmob is a eCPM/ad service, where you get paid. eCPM is calculated by dividing total earnings by total number of impressions in thousands. It is a great performance measure for your various ad units, so when experimenting, you can use eCPM to compare your results. Well, just like Admob or any other ad services, you have to install the SDK in the app to make it app work.
That's it! If you know other tools - not mentioned above - feel free to share them!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a lot of success in the app world!