More than 140,000 families cut off from childcare payments for not vaccinating their kids

by Joe Mobley 36 replies
More than 140,000 families cut off from childcare payments for not vaccinating their kids - 9news.com.au



Joe Mobley
#off topic forum
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Good for Australia.

    You want govt money - you stick to the requirements. Totally new concept.
    Signature

    Saving one dog may not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.

  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    That just cost them up to $2,141,895,000, not including the cost of the shots and medical staff which is most likely a lot more money If their health care cost are out of control like the US.
    Signature
    We have the technology.
    • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia
      Originally Posted by yukon View Post

      That just cost them up to $2,141,895,000, not including the cost of the shots and medical staff which is most likely a lot more money If their health care cost are out of control like the US.
      No idea where you got that figure from, however no matter what it actually is, it'll be a fraction of the cost of curing the diseases.
      Signature
      HUMPTY DUMPTY WAS PUSHED BY ERESTIPHILIOMARELENDIOSTRACHNITHSPHARABACIPANE FORCES
  • Profile picture of the author PrincePatridge
    I wonder why parents refuse to vaccinate their kids even after government support. Or should I say they don't know the importance of vaccination.
    Signature

    Secrets to making money online revealed!
    Click here to download YOUR free report now!

    • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
      Banned
      Originally Posted by PrincePatridge View Post

      I wonder why parents refuse to vaccinate their kids even after government support. Or should I say they don't know the importance of vaccination.
      It's called fear, ignorance, being obstinate and a knee-jerk reaction to modern science and so-called government intrusion into one's life.

      Did I mention selfishness and stupidity?

      Frank
  • Profile picture of the author socialentry
    pwn3d .
  • Profile picture of the author Gary Chapple
    Why is the Aus government picking on one particular group of people? Surely that must be constitutionally wrong, but the way most western governments are eroding people liberties they don't give a damn about people just peoples money which governments think they own anyway.
    Anyway just having a rant hardly WF stuff.
    • Profile picture of the author BigFrank
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Gary Chapple View Post

      Why is the Aus government picking on one particular group of people? Surely that must be constitutionally wrong, but the way most western governments are eroding people liberties they don't give a damn about people just peoples money which governments think they own anyway.
      Anyway just having a rant hardly WF stuff.
      It is one particular group of people. They are referred to as morons, endangering the entire country. They should be jailed,

      Frank
  • Profile picture of the author DWaters
    These appear to be parents who do not really care about taking proper care of their kids.
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Why is the Aus government picking on one particular group of people?
    Quite simple - there are vaccinations which protect children from diseases....if parents don't vaccinate THEIR children - they endanger other people if their children go to day care or school.

    Pretty simple, really. Often your "rights" end where the "rights" of others begin.
    Signature

    Saving one dog may not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.

    • Profile picture of the author DGabeNJ
      Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

      Quite simple - there are vaccinations which protect children from diseases....if parents don't vaccinate THEIR children - they endanger other people if their children go to day care or school.

      Pretty simple, really. Often your "rights" end where the "rights" of others begin.
      Couldn't agree more. Vaccination is as much ignorance as it is a willful lack of compassion.
      Signature

      HardcoreProfit.com Coach

  • Profile picture of the author Fras
    It is really sad thing......child care is very important.....
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    I can't even express how sick and tired I am of reading political jabs in posts - just for the joy of getting a jab in.

    In the US, the schools require vaccinations BUT the states decide whether religious and 'philosophical' objections are allowed or not.

    In Australia - NO objections are acceptable.
    Signature

    Saving one dog may not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.

  • Profile picture of the author Anurag tiwari
    Banned
    [DELETED]

Trending Topics