How to score younger women ?

by gareth 74 replies
OK lets have a discussion on how middle aged balding geezers can score hot young chicks.

Lets get some tips here.. how is it done ?

I'm 41 pushing 42. I need a date but when I look at the dating sites it seems there is a threshold point around 30 and all the chicks get hideous after that.

So how does a randy old geezer such as myself get a sexy young girlfriend. I'm not even talking about sex here - just a date would do.

I guess $$$ cashola comes up & grooming etc...

What are some tips ?
#off topic forum
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author JaguarJaguar
    Dating sites and trying to find strangers as dates may led to disappointment as over the time you may find them uninteresting or vice versa.

    I believe a quality date can be found if we spent time within a group of people like in a class or office.

    The best way I think is to join any hobby classes. There you will meet a group of people and can spent a quality time with them which will led you know them very well and they will know you.
    Even if you may not get any single ready to mingle female but you can get many new friends and definitely those new friend can fix up you with their friends.
    Its my tried and tested formula !!!
  • Profile picture of the author valerieSONORA
    You see, another reason why I'm jumping off a bridge b4 I reach 30. I can't handle it. People think as long as you're under 30, ok, but once you reach 30, you're "hideous". Another reminder of why I won't be able to handle being 30, better make the most of the time I have left cause I don't want to live to be "hideous" judged solely on age.

    THANKS A LOT GARETH!!!!!!

    BTW- Do men also get hideous when they reach 30 or is this only a female chromosome thing?
    Signature

    siggy taking a break...

    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Birch
      Originally Posted by valerieSONORA View Post

      BTW- Do men also get hideous when they reach 30 or is this only a female chromosome thing?
      I am presuming you are wearing a flak jacket and tin hat as the Warrior Radar is detecting some incoming . . . .
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Motley
      Originally Posted by valerieSONORA View Post

      You see, another reason why I'm jumping off a bridge b4 I reach 30. I can't handle it. People think as long as you're under 30, ok, but once you reach 30, you're "hideous". Another reminder of why I won't be able to handle being 30, better make the most of the time I have left cause I don't want to live to be "hideous" judged solely on age.

      THANKS A LOT GARETH!!!!!!

      BTW- Do men also get hideous when they reach 30 or is this only a female chromosome thing?
      thats not true at all. Women just start reaching their prime around late 20's, early 30's in my opinion

      By that time most women have figured out how to choose a decent guy, they have usually either had a child or decided children aren't their thing and either way are likely on their way to really being in good shape. By that time they've grown a brain and care about more than the mall and fingernails.
    • Profile picture of the author gareth
      Originally Posted by valerieSONORA View Post

      You see, another reason why I'm jumping off a bridge b4 I reach 30. I can't handle it. People think as long as you're under 30, ok, but once you reach 30, you're "hideous". Another reminder of why I won't be able to handle being 30, better make the most of the time I have left cause I don't want to live to be "hideous" judged solely on age.

      THANKS A LOT GARETH!!!!!!

      BTW- Do men also get hideous when they reach 30 or is this only a female chromosome thing?
      Don't worry its the same for guys except we are supposed to spend thousands of dollars too.

      As for the corvette well I could hire a corvette for the weekend and pickup chicks at the beach.

      Heh being single is quite fun actually.
      Signature
  • Profile picture of the author Dave Patterson
    Dear Gareth,

    Just buy yourself a corvette and a 25yr old hooker for the week-end.

    You should be over it by Monday.
    Signature
    Professional Googler
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Motley
    yeah, but you're single in new zealand.

    thats like being a well hung priest











































    j/k
    • Profile picture of the author Dave Patterson
      Originally Posted by Michael Motley View Post

      yeah, but you're single in new zealand.

      thats like being a well hung priest

      j/k
      ROFLMAO!!!

      Somebody...

      Paper towel, sponge, anything......my keyboard is drowning here...
      Signature
      Professional Googler
  • Profile picture of the author ArticlePlayground
    Banned
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author gareth
    I'm seriously considering hormone replacement also - that could change the whole ballgame. Um - testosterone I mean.

    It seems the health affects of low TS which all males experience eventually are as bad as or worse than those of enhancement.

    So I'm going to get blood tests & if its low I'll try it. May have probs with it raising my red blood cell count though - will have to watch out.

    Anyway then I'll be all steamed up for some dates and all frustrated like a 24 yr old.
    Signature
  • Profile picture of the author Killer Joe
    Originally Posted by gareth View Post

    I need a date but when I look at the dating sites it seems there is a threshold point around 30 and all the chicks get hideous after that.
    I'd suggest getting used to hideous.

    After all, that's what they're going to have to do...


    KJ

    Signature
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Myers
    Gareth,

    A friend tried to fix me up with a 23-year old he hangs around with. I took one look at her and said, "She's a giraffe." They both looked at me like I'd lost my mind, and I said, "Fun to look at, but I wouldn't want to take one home."

    As a rule, I prefer to date women who were born before I voted in my second Presidential election...


    Paul
    Signature
    .
    Stop by Paul's Pub - my little hangout on Facebook.

    • Profile picture of the author ThomM
      Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

      Gareth,

      A friend tried to fix me up with a 23-year old he hangs around with. I took one look at her and said, "She's a giraffe." They both looked at me like I'd lost my mind, and I said, "Fun to look at, but I wouldn't want to take one home."

      As a rule, I prefer to date women who were born before I voted in my second Presidential election...


      Paul
      Ya see now Paul, that's what is great about being an 'old man'.
      I like younger women.
      Now when I was in my early 20's that was a problem as there wasn't a large field to choose from.
      Now at 56 a younger women could be 20 or 50, much larger playing field and still younger women.
      Signature

      Life: Nature's way of keeping meat fresh
      Getting old ain't for sissy's
      As you are I was, as I am you will be
      You can't fix stupid, but you can always out smart it.

    • Profile picture of the author Ken Strong
      Originally Posted by Paul Myers View Post

      As a rule, I prefer to date women who were born before I voted in my second Presidential election...
      Paul, are you referring to Herbert Hoover or FDR?
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
  • Profile picture of the author valerieSONORA
    Oh just get rich and get a mail order bride. Sure, she'd dump you after she got citizenship or poisoned you and collected your life insurance, but you'd obtain your goal. :rolleyes:
    Signature

    siggy taking a break...

Trending Topics