I contacted ebay help desk as i needed a answer on a question i had had, well i was not shocked to see ebays support was still as pathetic as i remembered it. You are left more confused and frustrated after they reply to your question.
Anyway i headed off to the seller forum just to browse the threads, and the topics were almost identical to when i last logged in 18 months ago:
1) Sellers still pleading for help from eBay
2) Numerous threads about poor sales (could be poor economy)
3) Sellers being threatened with neg feedback if they did not give in to
4) Sellers quitting or thinking about quitting
5) Buyers bidding and then not paying
6) Sellers being harassed and verbally abused by buyers
And the list goes on.
Now there are probably still people making loads off eBay but IMO it's not worth the headache. I am much happier now with my IM business, i don't have to answer to those EGGHEADS over at Ebay HQ and i don't have to deal with some of the worst buyers on the internet.