The World Map Of Average Breast Size

by 27 comments
This map settles the question of which Latin American country has the women with the largest breasts?

Surprisingly, the largest breasts in the world—in average, are not in Brazil, but in Russia and Northern Europe.

In general, Latin America seems to have a very healthy diversity when it comes to breast sizes; Colombia and Venezuela have in average the bustier women, while Perú and Bolivia women seem to own the smallest cup size.

Introducing: The World Map Of Average Breast Size - Hispanically Speaking News
#off topic

  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Originally Posted by bravo75 View Post

    This map settles the question of which Latin American country has the women with the largest breasts?
    Thank heaven somebody did - I don't know how we'd have got through the week without it.

    Are we to draw inferences about your own preferences, based on your relocation from Liverpool to Torrevieja, then? :confused:
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Still trying to understand any relevance to anything. Seems rather one sided as it's a question only 1/2 the population would find titillating, so to speak.

    Now, please, edification on the sizes the other half of the population might wonder about.

    Who does the measurements anyway? Doubt they lack for job applicants.
  • Profile picture of the author bravo75
    Actually, we moved from Edmonton, Alberta to Torrevieja.
    If I preferred women with large breasts, I probably would have relocated to Finland or Russia.
    Also, my wife probably wouldn't be Ecuadorian.


    Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

    Thank heaven somebody did - I don't know how we'd have got through the week without it.

    Are we to draw inferences about your own preferences, based on your relocation from Liverpool to Torrevieja, then? :confused:
  • Profile picture of the author jimbo13
    I think you are asking for a bit of trouble here bravo.

    Dan
  • Profile picture of the author bravo75
    Wouldn't be the first time.

    Originally Posted by jimbo13 View Post

    I think you are asking for a bit of trouble here bravo.

    Dan
  • Profile picture of the author Sunfyre7896
    I wonder if the U.S. ranks that high because of all the plastic surgery or the fact that we are a melting pot of so many peoples? Or both perhaps? And I wouldn't have expected that from Russia and Scandinavia but it makes sense. They are colder climates and that means more natural fat to keep warm. I don't mean they're obese, just that women from colder countries carry a little more weight genetically.
  • Profile picture of the author myob
    This half-cocked study needs to be confirmed with a more professional, hands-on approach. Notice that California, in particular is missing from the data. According to my own observations and measurements, there are some major California peaks that can substantially cause a dramatic statistical shift of the map.
  • Profile picture of the author Bill Farnham
    Originally Posted by myob View Post

    According to my own observations and measurements, there are some major California peaks that can substantially cause a dramatic statistical shift of the map.
    Really?

    Well, I think the data's already been milked to make the point spread for some countries artificially inflated myself.
  • Profile picture of the author Roaddog
    Bill, I think you and MYOB are over analyzing,

    speaking of the need for analysis...

  • Profile picture of the author Bradley J Anderson
    <<<< Professional breast inspector.


  • Profile picture of the author myob
    Hands-free devices do not provide reliable data. You can't just swallow the data at face value, because it is skewed by flattening the curve. But, that's just my impression.
  • Profile picture of the author HeySal
    Originally Posted by Sunfyre7896 View Post

    I wonder if the U.S. ranks that high because of all the plastic surgery or the fact that we are a melting pot of so many peoples? Or both perhaps? And I wouldn't have expected that from Russia and Scandinavia but it makes sense. They are colder climates and that means more natural fat to keep warm. I don't mean they're obese, just that women from colder countries carry a little more weight genetically.
    America ranks so high because so many women are stupid enough to care what overgrown infants who have refused to reconcile the problems mommy gave them by yanking them off the teat and shoving an artificial bottle in their mouth think about boob size and, consequently, have themselves inflated tighter than bicycle tires instead of developing personalities and taking care of what they naturally have.

    That said -- Women - there is a reverse study, but I won't go into detail on it because considering the duration of massive amounts of penis spam, (which to me indicates some effectiveness, possibly derived from mental anxiety), it might be too destructive to actually talk about with the opposite half of the species present.
  • Profile picture of the author bravo75
    Hmm. So I am a an overgrown infant because I am attracted to the opposite sex.
    And women, who are also attracted to the opposite sex are brain dead morons with no personalities.

    Radical mam, radical.

    Seriously though, I agree with you. After all, the founder of modern psychology said something similar.

    Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

    America ranks so high because so many women are stupid enough to care what overgrown infants who have refused to reconcile the problems mommy gave them by yanking them off the teat and shoving an artificial bottle in their mouth think about boob size and, consequently, have themselves inflated tighter than bicycle tires instead of developing personalities and taking care of what they naturally have.

    That said -- Women - there is a reverse study, but I won't go into detail on it because considering the duration of massive amounts of penis spam, (which to me indicates some effectiveness, possibly derived from mental anxiety), it might be too destructive to actually talk about with the opposite half of the species present.
  • Profile picture of the author Bradley J Anderson
    Originally Posted by HeySal View Post

    That said -- Women - there is a reverse study, but I won't go into detail on it because considering the duration of massive amounts of penis spam, (which to me indicates some effectiveness, possibly derived from mental anxiety), it might be too destructive to actually talk about with the opposite half of the species present.
    I definitely have to agree. If huge numbers of men weren't buying these products, this form of spam would have died out long ago.

    And since we have left out the women's views in this thread, I feel it only fair to add a couple of statistics related to men's... ummmm... 'proportions':

    The length of Gene Simmons' (of Kiss) tongue: Slightly over 18 cm (7.09 inches)

    The average length of an American penis (erect): 12.9 cm (5.08 in)



    Yes! Shocking, indeed!

    But we all know we're not average, right guys?
  • Profile picture of the author flowbee77
    So when should we expect "The World Map of Average Penis Size"?
  • Profile picture of the author bravo75
    Here ya go.

    World map of The Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country - TargetMap

    Originally Posted by flowbee77 View Post

    So when should we expect "The World Map of Average Penis Size"?
  • Profile picture of the author flowbee77
    Bravo!!!

    Now I know what to tell a woman where I am from when out on a date

    jaja
  • Profile picture of the author bravo75
    Yeah, I'm gonna start telling them I'm from Columbia or the Sudan.

    Originally Posted by flowbee77 View Post

    Bravo!!!

    Now I know what to tell a woman where I am from when out on a date

    jaja
  • Profile picture of the author ThomM
    Did you notice the countries with the largest breasts on women are the same countries with the smallest penis's on men
  • Profile picture of the author flowbee77
    Originally Posted by bravo75 View Post

    Yeah, I'm gonna start telling them I'm from Columbia or the Sudan.
    Same here!!

    What I wanna know is how did they conducted this research?

Next Topics on Trending Feed