Well not really.
My wife and I have already decided that our 13 year old daughter will not have a "love" interest until she's a legal adult.
- Boys can confuse a young lady who's certainly going to college.
- When boys and girls spend time alone certain things will happen.
- I was a young man once and I know the drill so I'm not going to buy the nice guy routine.
- I know it may be hard on her but - too bad, she's going to have to live with it and get over it.
- She is and will be driven everywhere she goes until 18, and communications with the parents of her BFFs will be ongoing and coordinated.
She wanted to go to the Harry Potter movie alone with her BFFs and my wife and I burst out laughing.
It was like a scene out of the Cosby show that we saw last week.
She's only 13 now but I guess it would be OK in a couple of years as long as one of the parents drops them off and picks them up.
I also know teenagers can be full of all sorts of tricks.
Good luck with your kids - I'm going to need it also.
All The Best!