1) Its a Giant DVD/Blue Ray on screen
2) Stuff is just a blur because of screen size
3) Some say some films are not formatted for it
4) You have to sit in certain seats for a sweet spot
5) Are you going to enjoy turning your head back and forth at 90 degree angles to follow the film
6) Maybe only 25 minutes of a film is worth IMAX experience
7) Depending on where you sit, it is a distraction from the story
8) Most of the seats are not that good
For $40 a person ( admission plus popcorn, drinks, etc., ), if a person can get around about the same satisfaction on 2D screen, why spend the extra bucks?
Whats your experience, please....., NO IMAX affiliates, owners, workers, relatives, maintenance crew, future inheritors, shareholders, board of trustees, business affiliates, advertisers, marketing firm associates, partners, associates, employers, representatives, etc.,.... for christ sakes.
The 13th Warrior