People often say that bad stuff always comes in threes. In the past, this seems to have been the case. But what does it mean when you go well beyond those 3, and these aren't small things.
Here's my month (that's just JULY/AUGUST) so far:
1) computer crashed
2) fridge died
3) van died (gone to dump)
4) bicycle for new transportation refuses to be repaired
5) laundry washer burning rubber - needs to be replaced
6) long-lost debtor suddenly demanding thousands of dollars
7) another less serious computer crash
And if that isn't enough...
Today I made one of the most shocking discoveries of my life.
8) I've lost my domain! Someone took my domain that I've been working to promote for over a year. It seems my host forgot to renew the registration.
Yep! That's 8 so far (well, 6 serious ones if you discount #4 & #7) in just ONE MONTH! And August isn't over yet. Oh, and my tenant decided to move, which cuts my income significantly. So I guess that's 9 so far.
So tell me... what would YOU make of this?
I think I'm suicidal!