I've been in marketing for almost 30 years.
What I'm about to share with you is real. I've done it and so can you.
A couple years ago I was partying with some friends. As usual, the conversation turned to marketing.
We made a bet. A bet to see who could come up with an idea, implement it, and make the most money in 30 days.
I won hands down by making about $20,000.00 in 30 days. You can do it too. Here's how...
I published a booklet.
FIRST: I've published this before in the copywriting section but want to share it here again because it's useful.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Come up with an idea. Could be about bingo, the lottery, household tips, cleaning tips, aging, exercise, etc.
2. You don't need to be an expert on the subject...the internet is a useful tool.
3. Download a book publishing software. I suggest Adobe In Design, it's a free 30 day trial and works just like a full version. Takes a couple days to learn but it's well worth it.
4. Write your booklet...keep it under 40 pages.
5. Once you have your booklet written, print it out and assemble it.
TIP: I sent my booklet to Office Max via email and had them print out 10 copies. I had to assemble the copies myself. After I used the copies to get them into outlets, I had them printed online.
6. Go to local outlets and ask if you can display your booklet. You can buy display stands at your local office outlet for about .98 cents apiece. Offer them $1 for each booklet they sell. It's a win win.
I sold my booklet for $4.95. Sold about 5000 of them in 30 days.
I know I probably made this post quick so ask any questions.